Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 05:02 PM

9,532 posts, read 16,522,023 times

Advertisements

You can't turn on the TV in the US without some show about murder and violence. CSI, criminal minds, and show after show. The violent video games, all the violent movies that come out. Turn on CNN and its one murder after the other or some show they have about such. As a culture ours sucks so bad it is a complete disgrace in many way. I guess we allowing it to continue or something would be done. One killing after another with so many guns.

I'm so saddened by this latest murder in this country. I can't imagine that family's pain right now and to be so far away. I wish all 3 of these killers be put to death. I do not care what their age is. We need to start thinning out the garbage in this country or we are going to completely collapse. Violence is destroying us like a cancer and we are just letting it continue. Guns and the love of them are a disgrace in America. I'm sick of the people kill guns don't bull **** in the US. There are way to many guns and nut cases in the US to begin with.

Chris Lane did not deserve this tragic end to his life, and sadly his death won't be the end. We just go on and on and give CNN more and more murder stories and violence to fill their stupid news channel. I'm very sorry this horrible tragedy has happened, but I'm damn not surprised it happened here in America.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:26 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post

I'm so saddened by this latest murder in this country. I can't imagine that family's pain right now and to be so far away. I wish all 3 of these killers be put to death. I do not care what their age is. We need to start thinning out the garbage in this country or we are going to completely collapse. Violence is destroying us like a cancer and we are just letting it continue. Guns and the love of them are a disgrace in America. I'm sick of the people kill guns don't bull **** in the US. There are way to many guns and nut cases in the US to begin with.

What do we do with rabid animals that attack people? We put them to sleep.

And that's what we need to with these three rabid animals. Even though they are young, their lives are not lives worth sparing.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:53 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,367,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
Complete and utter BS. When I was a kid, guns were far easier to get. 40 years ago, at the age of 12, I legally owned and carried my own weapons, and could go into the local hardware store and buy ammo without anyone batting an eye.

This is not about the NRA and how "easy" it is to get guns. It has become nothing but more and more difficult to to [legally] get guns (and ammo) since 1968, and those who obtain their weapons *illegally* are affected not one bit by the ever growing laws that continue to add more restrictions to legal gun ownership- they already don't care about laws and making *more* laws does absolutely nothing to stop them.

This is about children growing up without discipline and without regard for the rights and lives of others. Anyone who claims anything different is either naive, ignorant, stupid, or a liar.
This is the exact thing I was going to say. It is a complete lack of discipline. I'm 63 now and when I was a kid/teen I had my own 22 and a 410 shotgun. I even carried one of my guns walking to a friend's house because his daddy's going to take us to his gramma's farm so we can plink. No one batted an eye. Why? They know we are responsible and disciplined. If we ever get out on line it'll be taken away from us and grounded.

If we did anything wrong we'll get a paddling, grounded or privileges taken away. Simple as that.

Nowadays parents do nothing but make excuses. Good kids? My ass...

Old 08-22-2013, 10:45 PM

176 posts, read 521,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom2020 View Post

Oklahoma teens charged with murdering Australian college athlete because they were 'bored' - NYPOST.com

I still think there is perhaps a gang affiliation, or a "wanna be" in the making. Just check the gun play and signs given by the punk in the video. The underlying problem of those punks' actions might be gangs (and guns were just the method they used).
GANGS!? Still wondering if anyone knows about the hand signs?

Old 08-23-2013, 09:24 AM

3,848 posts, read 7,964,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
You can't turn on the TV in the US without some show about murder and violence. CSI, criminal minds, and show after show. The violent video games, all the violent movies that come out. Turn on CNN and its one murder after the other or some show they have about such. As a culture ours sucks so bad it is a complete disgrace in many way. I guess we allowing it to continue or something would be done. One killing after another with so many guns.

Chris Lane did not deserve this tragic end to his life, and sadly his death won't be the end. We just go on and on and give CNN more and more murder stories and violence to fill their stupid news channel. I'm very sorry this horrible tragedy has happened, but I'm damn not surprised it happened here in America.
I'm for the death of these three. Bring back public hanging with a shorter drop... Might not snap ya neck in the first try.. Gonna have to hang around till oxygen depletion kills the 2 brain cells left... Might scare some people to see that and make em think twice.. I feel no pity towards these kinds of people. Old America didn't have these issues on this scale back in the day cause they threw out the trash and let enough see it..

Old 08-28-2013, 06:42 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,841,954 times
The third suspect,the driver,is WHITE.

A blind person can see that.
He isn't mixed,clearly he is white.

Old 08-31-2013, 12:03 AM

411 posts, read 901,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The third suspect,the driver,is WHITE.

A blind person can see that.
He isn't mixed,clearly he is white.
he is without a doubt mixed. without a doubt. But what does it matter anyway? He chose his company and acted just like them. He is one of them. He prefers hanging with black thugs and acting like one too. But he is CLEARLY mixed. It couldn't be more clear. You are the one who is blind.

Old 08-31-2013, 12:16 AM

411 posts, read 901,434 times
all 3 need to die. I would pull the trigger all 3 times. Absolutely makes me sick that this stuff happens. Those punks need to be beaten in public before they are tortured and killed. What cowards to shoot an innocent man in the back.

We all saw the racist hate on his texts. This was a race issue. They killed him because he was white. If this had happened the other way around, there would be hell to pay in the media and on the streets. But since it's a few degenerate black kids it doesn't make the same waves. Complete BS. I blame the liberal media for sure.

The longer I live on this earth the more I realize that liberals are idiots. Most of them grew up rich and have the white guilt syndrome working against them. They have no idea what ghetto thugs are like and they are fakey PC because they don't understand. Plus when you're in college it's harder to score chics if you say you are a conservative. It's not as cool.

I'm starting to think we should go into the ghettos of America, with lots of guns, and start sweeping these streets clean. Obviously, that's emotion talking but this double standard BS has got to end. Someone told me in another thread (and he's black) that white liberalism is crack for black thugs. I think that poster was exactly right.

Old 08-31-2013, 12:17 AM

199 posts, read 400,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwashingtonkid View Post
he is without a doubt mixed. without a doubt. But what does it matter anyway? He chose his company and acted just like them. He is one of them. He prefers hanging with black thugs and acting like one too. But he is CLEARLY mixed. It couldn't be more clear. You are the one who is blind.
I agree. As soon as I saw him I knew he was mixed. The name just confirms it. Him being mixed is probably the reason the other thugs even let him hang around.

Are Jackson and Sharpton planning any protests for this one or are these fine young youths the victims of a racist society that gave them no choice but to be violent murderous animals? I'm sure they'll give us their thoughts, as soon as they're done counting all the money they grifted off of naive idiots.

Old 08-31-2013, 12:22 AM

199 posts, read 400,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwashingtonkid View Post
I'm starting to think we should go into the ghettos of America, with lots of guns, and start sweeping these streets clean.
Better yet, send some buses to the ghettos and bring the thugs to these liberal meccas so that these guilt-ridden idiots can see firsthand how wonderful and tolerant they all are. Nothing like some prison-rules hipster hackeysack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime