Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 10:44 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,811,518 times

Advertisements

I tried to think about this situation last night. I think he was shot up on the bed with heroin and someone there used his incapacitated state to place the shotgun in his hand and help him pull the trigger. The laying down on the bed position really gives this away. He was too incapacitated to even stand up. I think this also weird because this happened before security cameras were installed. I also think he had hots for Amy Winehouse or someone else. This is a love triangle thing. I do believe the planter is a symbol and it recently came out with Courtney Loves note about.. will you still love me even if I have zits on my face. ( or something to that effect)

Edit: He also never had to touch his own stash, that is why everything was placed neatly in the box. I think he was an addict that tried several times to get clean but to the previous post of saying that he wouldn't have lived another 20 years is completely unfair. He could have very well, made five more albums and had another child while he was here.

I tried to envision him last night and he was pointing to a flower pot.. the flower is pink and small.. I really don't know what it is.. maybe impatiens?

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 05-04-2014 at 10:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2014, 03:21 PM

Also, I have reviewed the photos.. and he was not on a bed.. but on the floor. His arm was freely laying on the floor, so there is no way he had a death grip on that shotgun..( the body would have shown rigor mortis with his hands around gun after three days) So, Who are the morons that covered this case?

Also, the love triangle I sensed is three people, one being Kurt Corbain. He reneged on his Italian tour.

Also. I am not surprised I saw a pink flower. Pink flowers were his thing.

sign petition here

https://www.change.org/petitions/sea...rt-cobain-case

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 05-04-2014 at 04:16 PM..

Old 05-05-2014, 10:04 PM

1,881 posts, read 3,353,365 times
he tried to kill himself with an o.d. before and it didn't work. he was also a lifelong depressive, his stomach was effed up, he was tired of fame- and for a long time the guy leading the murder charge, so to speak, was courtney's wackadoodle stepdad who strikes me as a few fries short of a supersize.

i don't really see the point in murdering cobain. i think that really graces courtney love, if i may use that word in this context, with simply too much intelligence. and there were many other ways of doing it, in my opinion.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthouse66 View Post
he tried to kill himself with an o.d. before and it didn't work. he was also a lifelong depressive, his stomach was effed up, he was tired of fame- and for a long time the guy leading the murder charge, so to speak, was courtney's wackadoodle stepdad who strikes me as a few fries short of a supersize.

i don't really see the point in murdering cobain. i think that really graces courtney love, if i may use that word in this context, with simply too much intelligence. and there were many other ways of doing it, in my opinion.

I listened to some of his music in the 90's. I never knew the extent of his death until recently. ( as in 5 days ago) I did some research and reviewed the some of the evidence.. and listened to his ex-girlfriend, and the guy he got on a plane with after leaving treatment ( ex guns drummer-- I really like him by the way from Seattle) his first ex-drummer in his band ( and he was pretty cool too, also from Seattle). From what I have reviewed ( which I am am certainly not anyone kind of like the mindset of Kurt Cobain, minus the stardom) I think he probably had a social disorder. I don't think he really liked mansions and fame to the degree that he made in two years... but there is no way he could have picked up that shotgun after the amount of sedation he was under.

I don't know one thing about Courtney Love.. but I think Kurt was pretty much to himself ( or an introvert) and probably shouldn't have married until later in his life. I don't think she liked that part of him after they married.. he was kind of aloof. Then the tour in Italy was huge and after 38 days.. he was pretty stressed.

He actually just was more of a common guy. I did notice that when he sang is really when he let out all of his frustration. At first, it was an outlet to him.. and then he saw it for what it was. ( A job) But seriously, he was already dead before he could have picked up that shotgun. And personally, that is freaking messy to shoot yourself that way.. he was smarter than that by a long shot. I think he agreed to be shot up though thinking it was just a fix but after that, there is no way he could have comprehended anything.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:59 PM

Also I must say, after experiencing or reviewing some his videos on death.. I think it became something like a cat and mouse game to someone after that. ( outside of him) He was pretty realistic in his music and then I think that turned into a fear for someone else.. but to who it was, I don't know.

Also, I had a brother that committed suicide so I don't claim to know everything but I do get the feeling that the more he preformed his death ( in some way) what it did, is bring about fears to someone that was obviously very close to him. I think they thought it was just a mater of time before he did such a thing ( or assumed that was what was going to happen) and ended the performance, before it got to that point to where they would have to endure it in a natural way.

Again, that is my best guess-- but that is exactly what I see here.

Old 05-05-2014, 11:27 PM

One more thing ( while my brain is engaged) I think he might have seen his death before it happened. I think he purposely borrowed the gun from his friend, purposely bought the shotgun shells and went home knowing full well what could happen. That's the kind of brain he had. I think he purposely sat there and staged it for someone else to take full advantage. I think he partially wrote that note knowing full well it would be finished off, if it went down that way. I don't think he really thought it would happen but he staged so it could be because he was sick of seeing it in his head. In other words.. if that what was suppose to happen... he needed to know. It was actually a test... but it wasn't suppose to be finished..

That's pretty deep, BTW.

Also, that is why so many cigarette butts were found and his sunglasses and stuff because he waited and was passing time. I think he was sitting on that stool when whoever showed up. He had the gun in the corner, a box of shotgun shells and had partially written the note.

Then note, the private investigator was called to do a search in the house where he wasted his time because Kurt was never there, to begin with

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 05-05-2014 at 11:47 PM..

Old 05-06-2014, 12:26 AM

248 posts, read 310,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthouse66 View Post

No he didn't try to kill himself before. After his death Courtney Love said the Rome incident was a suicide attempt. None of Kurt's friends thought he was suicidal.

And no, Courtney Love's wackadoodle stepdad was not leading the charge. He may or may not think Love did it but he's irrelevant.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:46 AM

There were no fingerprints on the gun.. so ruling this as suicidal is questionable at most.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:23 AM

This would also explain the body of the note being written in Kurt's handwriting, while the last four lines were not.( according to writing analysis) There is one writing analysis person would claimed the last four lines was not his handwriting and didn't agree that the first lines were.

So he wrote this

Kurt Cobain's suicide note

This note should be pretty easy to understand. All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.
For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do,God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child.
On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too ****ing sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!
I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what i used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become.
I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.
Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.
Peace, love, empathy.
Kurt Cobain

But didn't write this line at the beginning:

Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee.

Or this at the bottom:

Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your alter.
Please keep going Courtney, for Frances.
For her life, which will be so much happier without me.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

That means he started the note at "This note ... and ended it with Kurt Cobain..

Also-- That is why he said this note should be pretty easy to understand.. He thought people would get it easily. Especially with two hands on here.

Also- then the note was penned in a planters box... which is pretty symbolic. The last hand couldn't have written the last four lines or the first line on the paper while it was in soil, where it was located..

That's about all I have right now ( in my head) if I get anything else.. I will post.

I think he knew someone wanted to do him in.. he just set the stage to where it could happen if it was suppose to go that way.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 05-06-2014 at 11:59 AM..

Old 05-06-2014, 12:31 PM

Also.. I have to say this. I know I have only concentrated on this case for a week... but this case should be pretty easy ( and I think he thought it would be also) It's very hard for me to think that this case has been unsolved for 20 years. No one, upon no one caught onto this? Especially where his note says -- this should be easy to understand?

Is that where he got the basis for the song "Hello"? Or, teen spirit? Because no one got it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnw-vin4_9g

Load up on guns and bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh, no, I know a dirty word
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime