Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2017, 11:51 AM

890 posts, read 882,727 times

Advertisements

KP knew there was a church there, where SP supposedly first went when she was released. KP did not know the church had surveillance cameras, and SP did not show up on the cameras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at9g...ature=youtu.be

Either KP or SP are lying, or they both are, regarding the release.

I agree Gamble was likely the anonymous donor.

KP taking a picture of SP cell phone is weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2017, 11:29 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
CameronGamble.com BUYER BEWARE!

The latest foolishness that Cameron Gamble is sharing on his site. I’ve heard of doctoring up a resume a little bit but the wording in this is just complete deception.

If he had any common decency about himself he would understand that you don’t have to fabricate your resume in order to appear more than what you are. If you have a true passion for helping people that would speak for itself. If he had a true passion for negotiations we would have already had an extensive resume of people that he’s helped in the past. We would have testimonials that could attest to his success stories or even to his failures. He is going about this the wrong way. You don’t have to lie to get your clients. Because once people find out that you’ve been lying to them they no longer trust you and that’s how you lose contacts and repeat business. Which is probably why his business never took off the ground.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/erickae...amble-com/amp/

Old 01-06-2017, 02:27 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
There's really nothing around the release site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S17usi8unf0

According to the news reports, she didn't identify the church . The police picked the one closest to where she was picked up. She would've had to walk a long way to get to the highway where she was noticed.

There's very little to go on unless she's made more disclosures to the police.

Cameron Gamble doesn't seem to have the contacts to do any negotiations. All he can do is put out a reward and hope someone comes forward. Anybody can do that. He didn't seem to be all that active during the period she was missing. His visibility was amplified because of the intense coverage the case was receiving.

Old 01-07-2017, 06:53 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Ichoro

His visibility was amplified because of the intense coverage the case was receiving.[/QUOTE]

Self promotions all Gamble was looking for, he saw an opportunity and went with it. I seriously doubt he's involved in any fabricated abduction plans.

Right now I think either both Papinis involved in a hoax....or neither of them.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:28 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I'm on a couple of sleuthing sites and some of them are locals. The Papinis are back home.
MSN page today showed Sherri and family leaving the family home...so you are correct...

Old 01-09-2017, 04:37 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Ichoro

His visibility was amplified because of the intense coverage the case was receiving.[/QUOTE]

Self promotions all Gamble was looking for, he saw an opportunity and went with it. I seriously doubt he's involved in any fabricated abduction plans.

Right now I think either both Papinis involved in a hoax....or neither of them.
It's always hard to wrap my head around why people stage these hoaxes...as with baloon boy the dad clearly was seeking fame...but for Sherri to endure a beating and starvation in the hopes of gaining what? I mean to sell her story for a made for tv movie or tabloids? That's a long shot for that degree of physical injury...I'm not saying it's not more then possible...I'm just saying holy hell people are nuts!!!

Old 01-09-2017, 05:02 PM

890 posts, read 882,727 times
First photos of abducted jogger since her roadside kidnapping | New York Post

Old 01-10-2017, 02:02 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,454,794 times
The pictures were odd. She was bundled up like there was a snow storm, yet the little girl wasn't even wearing shoes and the husband was in a tshirt.

Old 01-10-2017, 02:36 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,180,221 times
I bet their whole lives are very odd now. I think she's still trying to hide her hair probably because it's still long. I imagine they'll hire a publicist and start doing interviews etc when they burn through the 50k they scammed from Go fund me.

Old 01-10-2017, 02:48 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,596,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
The pictures were odd. She was bundled up like there was a snow storm, yet the little girl wasn't even wearing shoes and the husband was in a tshirt.
The husband was in a tshirt and flannel. Although the daughter didn't have shoes, she was being carried, both children had on coats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime