Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 05:29 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,570,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
A jury of 12 who were not professionals like the attorney general who was trained to detect fraud.
Apparently we have a very different set of morals. We'll have to agree to disagree on the Anthonys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2018, 05:34 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,570,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I love how some posters on here can walk on water . Must be lovely to be so perfect and righteous . May none of you ever have anything like this happen to you because I'm sure most of you who say these people need to be condemned are wonderful beyond reproach people right ?
After reading one of more recent posts in the in AZ deaths, I realize comprehension of the facts isn't your strength.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:12 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Apparently we have a very different set of morals. We'll have to agree to disagree on the Anthonys.

I believe the attorney general, who actually saw all of the documents involved, more than I do people with opinions that haven't.

You "bet" George is still gambling and judge him accordingly.......never mind whether your statement is actually true or not.

You're right, we do have a different set of morals.

Old 06-04-2018, 04:46 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,660,273 times
Quote:
There is not ONE PERSON who ever saw Casey mistreat Caylee, yet you believe George and Cindy should be blamed for allowing Casey to be alone with Caylee, that they are somehow responsible for Caylee's death?

Well then, I guess every parent of every criminal in prison should be locked up right along with their child, after all, they raised that criminal didn't they?

ATTENTION PARENTS: IF YOUR CHILD EVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG IT IS YOUR FAULT.....and you are just as guilty as they are.
I watched the repeated interview yesterday...I don't believe Cindy thinks that Casey deliberately killed Caylee but every once in awhile during the program, her facade slipped... I think she accepts Casey's guilt in some form...I think Cindy always knew in her heart from the day of the 911 call Casey had involvement...It is harder for her to explain away the AP interview in which Casey again tried to implicate George and claimed to sleep well at night...I know parents of children who passed from natural causes or accidents and none EVER sleep well at again...Casey in that interview showed herself to be the psychopath she is and even Cindy admits to how bizarre it was... As far as the rest of your red herring statements in the above post...too over the top to even address...

Old 06-04-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I watched the repeated interview yesterday...I don't believe Cindy thinks that Casey deliberately killed Caylee but every once in awhile during the program, her facade slipped... I think she accepts Casey's guilt in some form...I think Cindy always knew in her heart from the day of the 911 call Casey had involvement...It is harder for her to explain away the AP interview in which Casey again tried to implicate George and claimed to sleep well at night...I know parents of children who passed from natural causes or accidents and none EVER sleep well at again...Casey in that interview showed herself to be the psychopath she is and even Cindy admits to how bizarre it was... As far as the rest of your red herring statements in the above post...too over the top to even address...
My "red herring" statements were in response to another poster who said Cindy and George "had blood on their hands"........get it now?

I do not believe Cindy and George are responsible for Caylee's death in any way whatsoever.

Old 06-04-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
My "red herring" statements were in response to another poster who said Cindy and George "had blood on their hands"........get it now?

I do not believe Cindy and George are responsible for Caylee's death in any way whatsoever.
Only Casey is the one doing the accusing! While I agree with you neither parent deserves any blame for the death...I differ in my belief that they aided in her defense by outright lying or going along with the lie...so no justice for Caylee...in some way it's "blood on their hands"...

Old 06-04-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Only Casey is the one doing the accusing! While I agree with you neither parent deserves any blame for the death...I differ in my belief that they aided in her defense by outright lying or going along with the lie...so no justice for Caylee...in some way it's "blood on their hands"...

Whatever happened at the trial spilled no one's blood......if you want to say something about Cindy and George it should be kept factual, not hysterical.

George and Cindy do not have blood on their hands, not in "some way" not in ANY WAY.....and it is a terrible thing to say about them.

Old 06-04-2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Whatever happened at the trial spilled no one's blood......if you want to say something about Cindy and George it should be kept factual, not hysterical.

George and Cindy do not have blood on their hands, not in "some way" not in ANY WAY.....and it is a terrible thing to say about them.
Apparently, hyperbole is lost on some...or only tolerated when making one's own point perhaps?...

Old 06-04-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Apparently, hyperbole is lost on some...or only tolerated when making one's own point perhaps?...

"Hyperbole" used as it has been in this instance is not appropriate by any stretch of the imagination.

Cindy and George should not be blamed for what happened anymore than the parents of a child who dies in a car accident after they give them the keys to the car. It is a cruel thing to do.

BTW, what point exactly is someone trying to make when they say George and Cindy have blood on their hands?

Old 06-05-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
"Hyperbole" used as it has been in this instance is not appropriate by any stretch of the imagination.

Cindy and George should not be blamed for what happened anymore than the parents of a child who dies in a car accident after they give them the keys to the car. It is a cruel thing to do.

BTW, what point exactly is someone trying to make when they say George and Cindy have blood on their hands?
You are the official arbiter on when the use of hyperbole is appropriate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime