Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 12:19 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,985,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Annie, Most of whats posted repetative back tracking. As I said we'll have to agree to disagree.

Me too. I don't think it was premeditated and yes I have empathy, sympathy and shed tears over Caylee Marie Anthony. But not what the Anthony family successfully pulled off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 01:11 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,606,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Me too. I don't think it was premeditated and yes I have empathy, sympathy and shed tears over Caylee Marie Anthony. But not what the Anthony family successfully pulled off.
Agree. We both watched this trial everyday. I swore I'd never watch another tv trial after; and I haven't.
That little girl was the family pawn.
Read someplace (could've been Baez) Cindy was so dominant and harsh, Caylee started treating Casey the same way.

Baez said in one of his books, psych MDs who evaluated Casey thought she was sexually abused. If I'm not mistaken, hired by her defense team.
Plenty of books written on dysfunctional families correlating to mental illness. A few good online body language articles as well written by Dr Lillian Glass. Her observationsons of Casey, George and Cindy.

Glass was in touch with as well a body language evaluation of River Cruz determining her court testimony truthful.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:22 AM

26,814 posts, read 26,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Casey's side of the story could have had George putting Caylee's body in the trunk of the car after she accidently drowned in the family pool, to be disposed of later.

If that story was the truth, how would George's testimony that he smelled a dead body in the car absolve him of any guilt?
It's apparent that Casey rarely told the truth. And it sounds as if she really disliked her father.

(Article from over a year ago):"Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied."

She paused.

"My dad was a cop; you can read into that what you want to."

Casey Anthony says 'I'm OK' after Caylee

Old 06-10-2018, 12:48 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,085,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
It's apparent that Casey rarely told the truth. And it sounds as if she really disliked her father.

(Article from over a year ago):"Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied."

She paused.

"My dad was a cop; you can read into that what you want to."

Casey Anthony says 'I'm OK' after Caylee

IMO, Casey dislikes her father because all along he was harder to manipulate than her mother and in the end, he believes that she caused Caylee's death.

Old 06-10-2018, 04:40 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,674,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
IMO, Casey dislikes her father because all along he was harder to manipulate than her mother and in the end, he believes that she caused Caylee's death.
On this we agree!!!

Old 06-10-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Agree. We both watched this trial everyday. I swore I'd never watch another tv trial after; and I haven't.
I remember, I watched every single day and was devastated at the Anthony verdict. Swore never again. Then Travis Alexander's murder caught my attention and there I go again! Jodi Arias reminded me of Casey Anthony.

Now, I am finished! Really I am.

Old 06-14-2018, 04:03 PM

764 posts, read 394,672 times
So Casey is going to go to her grave assumingly knowing the cause of Caylee's death. I agree with her father that she gave Caylee something (Benadryl?) to put her to sleep so she could go out with her new boyfriend. She had no money to pay a sitter and would not go home because of that big fight with her mother.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:51 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,523,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfl View Post
So Casey is going to go to her grave assumingly knowing the cause of Caylee's death. I agree with her father that she gave Caylee something (Benadryl?) to put her to sleep so she could go out with her new boyfriend. She had no money to pay a sitter and would not go home because of that big fight with her mother.

I think it was Xanax, thus Xani the Nanny.

Old 06-23-2018, 03:09 PM

Casey is unemployed again. In May she closed her photography business. Ray Kronk the guy that found Caylee's body is suing her. Zenaida Gonzalez (the nanny) sued her but the case was thrown out.

Casey Anthony Shuts Down Photography Business After Less Than Three Years: Report

Old 06-24-2018, 11:42 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,606,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Casey is unemployed again. In May she closed her photography business. Ray Kronk the guy that found Caylee's body is suing her. Zenaida Gonzalez (the nanny) sued her but the case was thrown out.

Casey Anthony Shuts Down Photography Business After Less Than Three Years: Report

Wonder when his case was filed??

Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee’s remains in 2008, is suing Anthony. Kronk has claimed she and her legal team made presumptuous statements implying he killed the toddler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime