Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 07:42 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,875,069 times

Advertisements

I've heard that Scott Peterson has written in prison to Caylee's mother, is there a fatal attraction of evil ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 09:11 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
I've heard that Scott Peterson has written in prison to Caylee's mother, is there a fatal attraction of evil ?
I heard that too but I'm hoping it's a rumor.

Scott Peterson writes to Casey

Old 01-06-2009, 11:06 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
"Nobody else understands you, baby...but I do."

Old 01-08-2009, 08:34 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation. She says Anthony's accusations led her to lose her job and ruined her life.
I wonder what reason they gave for firing her "we think you kidnapped a baby in central fl so we have to let you go"

Old 01-22-2009, 12:23 PM

FOXNews.com - Documents Show Caylee Anthony Was Left in Laundry Bag, Had Duct Tape Around Mouth

"The evidence shows that the child's body was placed in a laundry bag that was sealed in a plastic garbage bag before it was left behind in the woods. The tape around Caylee's mouth had a heart-shaped sticker on it, and there was also duct tape attached to her head, the station reported."

Old 01-22-2009, 01:00 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
I've spent some time reading the Is America currently an evil country? thread, and I have to say that, IMHO, Casey Anthony is a good argument for a "yes" answer to this question.

I think there are so many evil people like Ms. Anthony in this country, because of America's culture of instant gratification, non-accountability and no real discipline instilled in children, in so many families. Saw it in my own family, in the case of my step-nieces. One was a party girl who, last I heard, was pregnant. She and her sister grew up in a family dynamic which required nothing of them, and I was beginning to see the roots of the non-accountability and the "I want it now and I'll do anything to have it" mentality in her.

My brother died and I lost contact with his wife and step-children, and I have to say that I don't have the faith to believe that my step-niece had the character to become anything better than Casey Anthony. Just hope I never see her in the news, because if I did I don't think it would be for her shining accomplishments and sterling example to other young single mothers.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
I've spent some time reading the Is America currently an evil country? thread, and I have to say that, IMHO, Casey Anthony is a good argument for a "yes" answer to this question.

I think there are so many evil people like Ms. Anthony in this country, because of America's culture of instant gratification, non-accountability and no real discipline instilled in children, in so many families.
This is from Jan. 17, though she made the call in August:

Transcript of call: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480148,00.html

Last edited by delusianne; 01-22-2009 at 01:15 PM..

Old 01-22-2009, 01:12 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,128,472 times
It goes back to the parents rasing this beast to be the way she is. No remorse or respect for anyone.
NO consequences.

That is your JOB as a parent, to teach your child to be a GOOD CITIZEN and member of society.

That is on the parents. They are co-dependent and perhaps with better parenting this wicked queen could have become a functioning member of society. We will never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post

I think there are so many evil people like Ms. Anthony in this country, because of America's culture of instant gratification, non-accountability and no real discipline instilled in children, in so many families. Saw it in my own family, in the case of my step-nieces. One was a party girl who, last I heard, was pregnant. She and her sister grew up in a family dynamic which required nothing of them, and I was beginning to see the roots of the non-accountability and the "I want it now and I'll do anything to have it" mentality in her.

My brother died and I lost contact with his wife and step-children, and I have to say that I don't have the faith to believe that my step-niece had the character to become anything better than Casey Anthony. Just hope I never see her in the news, because if I did I don't think it would be for her shining accomplishments and sterling example to other young single mothers.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:18 PM

It is sad about those poor parents, but look how enabling they are in the phone call with Casey. Casey was the boss at that house.

FOXNews.com - Casey Anthony in New Jailhouse Video: 'I'm So Beyond Frustrated!' - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta

"CASEY: But I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this that I can't even swallow right now. It hurts."

Poor little bunny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime