Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 03:05 PM

1,388 posts, read 1,860,065 times

Advertisements

Here is the link if you would like to watch. It is about 20 minutes of video distilled in to a 5 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK4v...d0cnobk0h00410
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2018, 07:17 PM

7,038 posts, read 6,289,652 times
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:32 PM

2,003 posts, read 2,879,027 times
I guess I'm the only one who thinks all this incessant video is just spam for the guy's YouTube channel (and yes, I blocked him).

Old 07-29-2018, 07:42 AM

1,080 posts, read 2,256,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamson520 View Post
I guess I'm the only one who thinks all this incessant video is just spam for the guy's YouTube channel (and yes, I blocked him).
Yup, I'm pretty sure you're the only one. I check his YouTube channel everyday because I thoroughly enjoy watching his videos, and if you look at the comments on his videos, you'll see how many others feel the same way as I do.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:48 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,609,277 times
Quote:
Yep, you're right. You ARE the only one who thinks that, and yet you still came in here to post.

Bart's been on this forum since 2013, and he has one of the fewest post counts I've seen. If he seriously only came on C-D in order to spam, he could certainly do a much better job of that, if he so desired. Couldn't you and I both be accused of only coming on C-D in order to increase our post counts? You could easily have blocked him without actually posting.

Bart is a fine gentleman, who loves living in Arizona, and is providing people with videos which he believes will benefit those who are actually interested in viewing. It's your loss!

Old 07-29-2018, 08:06 AM

1,080 posts, read 2,256,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt AZ View Post
Yep, you're right. You ARE the only one who thinks that, and yet you still came in here to post.

Bart's been on this forum since 2013, and he has one of the fewest post counts I've seen. If he seriously only came on C-D in order to spam, he could certainly do a much better job of that, if he so desired. Couldn't you and I both be accused of only coming on C-D in order to increase our post counts? You could easily have blocked him without actually posting.

Bart is a fine gentleman, who loves living in Arizona, and is providing people with videos which he believes will benefit those who are actually interested in viewing. It's your loss!
AMEN Colt!

Old 07-30-2018, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed it. You are most welcome!

Old 07-30-2018, 06:55 AM

Quote:
I guess you probably won't get this if you blocked me, but I just want you and others to know that my youtube channel is NOT being monetized. There are no ads, at least none that I am aware of, and I am NOT making a penny. I post here so people interested in moving to the area have information available to help them make their decision. The youtube channel is a great tool to make videos available to those same people. I would guess that 90% of my videos are Green Valley centric and the other 10% have to do with the southeastern Arizona area. Yes, I do have a few car related videos, but that is because that is part of the fabric of the area. I belong to the SCVCN (Santa Cruz Valley Car Nuts) as well as the Corvette Outlaws. The car clubs raise money for the local schools as well as providing a socialization opportunity. When I was searching for my home here almost 6 years ago, there was not much information available. This City-Data forum was one of the few sites I found, so I have been involved in this forum since then, not only posting the occasional video, but also answering questions, providing opinions and even helping some people find their homes. Two people have told me that this forum and my youtube channel directly impacted their decisions to buy here, and I am currently helping another couple by taking video of some homes they are interested in, and privately posting them to youtube (I have NEVER charged a dime to anyone for anything. In fact I have turned down kind offers to help with gas or to pay for my time). Anyhow, not everything is not what it appears to be. Better not to pass judgement so quickly in my opinion.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
AMEN Colt!
Colt and Rosanne, thank you for having my back, very much appreciated!!!

Old 07-30-2018, 07:10 AM

2,925 posts, read 3,090,811 times
Had it something like that last night around midnight here on the mountain. Thank you very much for sharing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
View detailed profiles of: