Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2011, 07:36 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,514,412 times

Advertisements

I give that so called marriage 6mos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2011, 07:38 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
I was just talking about this with my sister-in-law and some friends at work a long time ago.

All of them who have been divorced said (right before their marriage), "Well, I can always get divorced."

When I heard Cynthia say that, I was like...OMG. EXACT WORDS.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:23 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Signs that you may not be off to a good marriage:
  1. You're broke and need someone to pay the bar tab. Yes, an open bar is tacky
  2. You have no wedding bands to exchange. Peter was lucky that he was marrying Cynthia instead of NeNe because there would have been a knock-out-drag-out fight in front of everyone when the rings were to be exchanged.
  3. Your family consciously plots against you.
  4. Your sister is crying over your choice of who you are marrying.
  5. Your fiancée shows up drunk as a skunk
Shifting now to the other "cast members":

I cannot believe Sheree got the part in the movie Her audition sucked (and not in a good way). Why do aspiring actors always want to give a new spin on how they think their part should be portrayed Hmmm...the part calls for an angry black woman - I think I will show them a subtle perturbed half Jewish woman instead Whoever the casting person was, now she portrayed the part of an angry black woman. I hope Sheree got her car towed from the handicap spot too. She probably thought her Aston was towed when it was finally repossessed

Fakedra does have a heart I found it touching that she was leaving Ayden for the first time to go to work She probably told Ayden that mommy needed to go to the office to make sure that his baby daddy was not violating his parole. Wonder what was in the Tiffany blue box for the wedding. I didn't see anyone else walk up with a wedding present

Kim, brings her own wine to the reception You got your boobies re-done for your career Are ya planning on going back hooking or working the stripper pole Are you going to write them off on your taxes as a business expense

I hope NeNe watches this last season and sees what a big heffer of a bully she has been I am actually surprised that she and DeWrong made up and she didn't shove the orchid stem that he snatched from the wedding decor down his throat. Maybe she is growing Gregg did not accompany her to the wedding.

As long as I have lived in Atlanta, I have never seen the the gay men dress as they do on that show I must live a sheltered gay life <Sings: I ain't your closet freak just because I am tardy for your party.>

Old 01-31-2011, 08:31 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,383,442 times
The finale episode.

I never saw a bride look so miserable on her wedding day and I couldn't understand why her sister was getting so choked up. It was sad to see her mom and sister so uncomfortable with the wedding. I honestly don't think they're marriage will last. Peter just seems to mean and selfish. I didn't care for Cynthia's dress. I hated the color and it was over done to me. Oh well. Its done now. Let's see what happens.

Nene was still talking about Kim and her so-called singing which says to me she really does have a personal issue with it. I hope she watches the footage and sees how overly consumed she is with Kim. She cares way to much about what is going on with her.

I'm glad Kim got with Kroy and its seeing what a real relationship can be like. Call her trashy or crazy but I like Kim. She's fun, outspoken, stands her ground but honestly doesn't really hurt anybody. She really needs to keep away from Nene and I hope she continues to.

I found it sweet to see Phaedra tear p over leaving her baby. Baby Aaden is about the prettiest damn baby boy and every time I see him, I wanna reach through the TV and take him, he is so adorable. I’m glad her maternal side kicked it. Though I was surprised her maternity leave was only 8 weeks. I would have thought with her position, she could take more time off but I don't know how the legal game works.

Glad Sheree got the part for the film but I was appalled at how they were treating her at the audition and why that actress (whose name I forget) was getting so hyped and upset over it. Personally, I thought she was doing fine but they seemed to be angry with her.

Can't wait for the reunion.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:55 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,068,257 times
George, looks like I can't give you anymore reps. But I've seen men in Atlanta dress like Lawrence and Kim's wig stylist.

Wonder what Cynthia, her husband, and family think now after looking at the show. Not sure why they had to have such a big wedding. A part of me doesn't want to believe that someone with a child would blindly give their money to a fiance for business only to be broke on the wedding day. She has a daughter, house, car, and her own business how can she not affofrd $3k? I just don't believe it. Don't they get paid for being on the show?

Nene, ahhh, she brought me back into liking her during the season and now I have fallen right back out of like. When they showed moments from the reunion show and Kim and Nene are fighting my heart went out to Kim. She is pregnant. Who fights with a pregnant women? I think Sheree's audition went bad because they wanted to give her the part but realize how much they will have to work on her & or it could be that they wanted her to explode like she did when she tried pulling Kim's wig off or when she got into an altercation with they guy who was planning her party.

Also, Why doesn't Sheree release a DVD on working out? Or own a gym? That is right up her alley, acting I don't think so.

I'd be surprised if Cynthia and hubby latest. Wonder who will last longer Kroy and Kim or Cynthia and Peter. Any takers?

Old 01-31-2011, 10:14 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
George, looks like I can't give you anymore reps. But I've seen men in Atlanta dress like Lawrence and Kim's wig stylist.

Wonder what Cynthia, her husband, and family think now after looking at the show. Not sure why they had to have such a big wedding. A part of me doesn't want to believe that someone with a child would blindly give their money to a fiance for business only to be broke on the wedding day. She has a daughter, house, car, and her own business how can she not affofrd $3k? I just don't believe it. Don't they get paid for being on the show?

Nene, ahhh, she brought me back into liking her during the season and now I have fallen right back out of like. When they showed moments from the reunion show and Kim and Nene are fighting my heart went out to Kim. She is pregnant. Who fights with a pregnant women? I think Sheree's audition went bad because they wanted to give her the part but realize how much they will have to work on her & or it could be that they wanted her to explode like she did when she tried pulling Kim's wig off or when she got into an altercation with they guy who was planning her party.

Also, Why doesn't Sheree release a DVD on working out? Or own a gym? That is right up her alley, acting I don't think so.

I'd be surprised if Cynthia and hubby latest. Wonder who will last longer Kroy and Kim or Cynthia and Peter. Any takers?
Cynthia finally married her father. I loved the dress. It was different and a nice color.

NeeNee and Kim, I'm so over them. Who argue with a pregnant woman. Hey, keep your mouth closed. Pregnant woman aren't exempt. You talk shyt, then you get shyt in return.

In true "gold digger" fashion. Kim is off of Big Poppa and onto a ball player.

Phaedra seemed human last night with her kid. It was cute.

Please tell Kandi her hair isn't dressy wedding style. Please.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:14 AM

884 posts, read 2,642,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
I give that so called marriage 6mos.
Well they got married in July.

I think they made it past 6mos already.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:31 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I think Cynthia's mom and sis saw the same thing all of us could see. That Peter is a no-account, abusive loser and she could do way, way, way better.
Agreed. I really dislike that guy. I can't get over how weak Cynthia comes across.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:34 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Signs that you may not be off to a good marriage:
  1. You're broke and need someone to pay the bar tab. Yes, an open bar is tacky
  2. You have no wedding bands to exchange. Peter was lucky that he was marrying Cynthia instead of NeNe because there would have been a knock-out-drag-out fight in front of everyone when the rings were to be exchanged.
  3. Your family consciously plots against you.
  4. Your sister is crying over your choice of who you are marrying.
  5. Your fiancée shows up drunk as a skunk
Shifting now to the other "cast members":

I cannot believe Sheree got the part in the movie Her audition sucked (and not in a good way). Why do aspiring actors always want to give a new spin on how they think their part should be portrayed Hmmm...the part calls for an angry black woman - I think I will show them a subtle perturbed half Jewish woman instead Whoever the casting person was, now she portrayed the part of an angry black woman. I hope Sheree got her car towed from the handicap spot too. She probably thought her Aston was towed when it was finally repossessed

Fakedra does have a heart I found it touching that she was leaving Ayden for the first time to go to work She probably told Ayden that mommy needed to go to the office to make sure that his baby daddy was not violating his parole. Wonder what was in the Tiffany blue box for the wedding. I didn't see anyone else walk up with a wedding present

Kim, brings her own wine to the reception You got your boobies re-done for your career Are ya planning on going back hooking or working the stripper pole Are you going to write them off on your taxes as a business expense

I hope NeNe watches this last season and sees what a big heffer of a bully she has been I am actually surprised that she and DeWrong made up and she didn't shove the orchid stem that he snatched from the wedding decor down his throat. Maybe she is growing Gregg did not accompany her to the wedding.

As long as I have lived in Atlanta, I have never seen the the gay men dress as they do on that show I must live a sheltered gay life <Sings: I ain't your closet freak just because I am tardy for your party.>
Love it, George! So funny because last night I was looking at DeWrong and wondering why he wasn't wearing high heels, as it seems all gay men in Atlanta wear! Show us your shoes, George.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:38 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,383,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post

You are right about Sheree and working out. Her body is tight, I'd love to know what her regime is.

I also feel bad for Kim and Nene attacking her because I truly do not see what Kim has done to warrant it. Seems liek Nene's drama comes completely from Nene.

I also did not get why Cynthia didn't have $3k. He rdress looked like it cost $3k. How do you spend all your money all while planning a lavish wedding? And can't even afford a honeymoon. My husband and I were both unemployed when we got married and still managed to get married on a beach in Hawaii for $3k. Makes no sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV