Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 08:23 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVKim8 View Post
Yes to this and the other Heather comments. She purports to be better educated and classier than the others, yet anyone with class would not constantly lord that over other people. She criticized Sarah for what she wore to the party, has made snide comments over the others, and of course, went crazy over the cake incident like a drama queen.

Don't know how to quote two separate posts, but thumbs up to Shooting Stars for the Heather analysis!
Dude, I have been calling Heather out from the first day I laid eyes on her.
Glad people are finally seeing what's what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 11:51 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,410,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
OMG THANK YOU! I thought I was talking to the wind or something. Her interrogations about her money and how she spends it FAR more rude and is a very Nouveau riche thing to do. As they say on RHWBH--If you have it, you don't talk about it.

Alexis didn't bring up a thing with Heather. She endured interrogation then gets blamed for answering in a pretentious way??? I would have told the b*tch to stop trying to count my money and mind her own damn business.
Good point. I did notice that Alexis only answered Heather's direct questions. She didn't volunteer much information on her own.

Heather was asking endless questions for one reason ... to size up Alexis' financial status. That she would be so bold about it is very crass.

In her ignorance, Heather thought that renting a house, occasionally wearing an imitation ring, and buying and selling cars meant that Alexis was pretending to live a lifestyle she couldn't afford. At that point, Heather felt it was safe to bully Alexis and knew she wasn't clever enough to fight back effectively.

Probably the Bellinos are not as rich as Heather and her husband, but the clues Heather was looking at were not accurate ones. Either way, how mean spirited can you be? Heather's goal is to look smarter and richer by comparison at Alexis' expense.

Heather also says she never watched the show before being on it. If you believe that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. Everything she does is thought out and she had an acting career she was considering reviving. She would have researched the show to death to determine if appearing on it would be to her professional advantage.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:02 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
the Alexis "love fest" going on is crackin me up!!!!!

Alexis is a snotty poser who tosses out the Jesus stuff when and only when it suits her. Otherwise she's tossing the booze back more than anyone else, talking smack about everyone else, lying about her lifestyle and acting like her husband is God Almighty.

Heather can walk the walk and talk the talk because she,unlike Alexis, has a husband with a real job and $$$$$$. She calls it like she sees it but in a classier way.

And all that is my opinion so don't tread on it

Old 07-16-2012, 02:15 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

Alexis is a snotty poser who tosses out the Jesus stuff when and only when it suits her. Otherwise she's tossing the booze back more than anyone else, talking smack about everyone else, lying about her lifestyle and acting like her husband is God Almighty.

Heather can walk the walk and talk the talk because she,unlike Alexis, has a husband with a real job and $$$$$$. She calls it like she sees it but in a classier way.

This is not a love fest for Alexis. Hold these two ideas simultaneously: Heather's behavior is not correct. Alexis' behavior is not correct. Just like the Jersey girls, one is no better or worse than the others. They're all at the same level.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:24 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
This is not a love fest for Alexis. Hold these two ideas simultaneously: Heather's behavior is not correct. Alexis' behavior is not correct. Just like the Jersey girls, one is no better or worse than the others. They're all at the same level.

I respectfully disagree. I don't think Heather's behavior is on the same level as Alexis's.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:55 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:

LOL. I won't tread on you. I really can't stand Alexis, but I think posters have made some good points about Heather.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:07 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
I respectfully disagree. I don't think Heather's behavior is on the same level as Alexis's.
Its not. I think that some are feeling a little sorry for Alexis (who can't seem to defend her own reputation)

I like Heather but I feel as if I'm watching two different shows when she is on screen. She is like a fish out of water, as if they plucked her out of the cast of RHNYC and dropped her into the tacky credit card millionaire infested OC.

Now that I think about it those two shows should swap out Ramona from RHNYC and add her to the OC cast and add Heather to the NY cast. There, done....much better!

Old 07-16-2012, 04:59 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Quote:

What Pip just said

On a funny note, I Googled pictures of Jesus Jugs and pictures of Alexis came up

Old 07-16-2012, 05:00 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
Does Alexis know any adverbs?

Old 07-16-2012, 06:54 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Does Alexis know any adverbs?
I'm sure she does, but I would bet money that she doesn't know that they're adverbs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV