Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2011, 10:49 PM

44 posts, read 93,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Peggy on the runway--boobs on stick legs which were surprisingly flabby.
ITA. Peggy looked a little crazy on the runway shakin' her arms all over the place and her 'walk' was annoying! Anyone else bugged by it. She was walking the runway like a prancing horse! I thought she did a decent job "hosting" the fashion show though.

Alexis is really annoying! So rude of her to cut the sleeves off that dress! And just her attitude like she's better than everyone - I was especially bugged how she was expecting Vicki to apologize to her at their little get-together when last season Alexis totally threw Vicki under the bus at that lunch when they were all out of town together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 11:10 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxySD View Post
ITA. Peggy looked a little crazy on the runway shakin' her arms all over the place and her 'walk' was annoying! Anyone else bugged by it. She was walking the runway like a prancing horse! I thought she did a decent job "hosting" the fashion show though.

Alexis is really annoying! So rude of her to cut the sleeves off that dress! And just her attitude like she's better than everyone - I was especially bugged how she was expecting Vicki to apologize to her at their little get-together when last season Alexis totally threw Vicki under the bus at that lunch when they were all out of town together.
Yes, she did that stupid horse walk that has been out for decades. I find it hard to believe that she was ever much of a model, she tries to make it sound like she gave up her "modeling career" for motherhood. No real model would put giant veiny boobs in her chest. These OC women think they are sophisticated, but they just seem so tacky, and out of touch with real style and class.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:14 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Yes, she did that stupid horse walk that has been out for decades. I find it hard to believe that she was ever much of a model, she tries to make it sound like she gave up her "modeling career" for motherhood. No real model would put giant veiny boobs in her chest. These OC women think they are sophisticated, but they just seem so tacky, and out of touch with real style and class.

Trust me when I tell ya that it is so much worse dealing with them in real life. I used to do sales and marketing for a company in the OC a few years ago and these "characters" on the RHOC and pretty accurate in every possible way. The people behind the Orange Curtain really think/act/behave that way.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:18 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trust me when I tell ya that it is so much worse dealing with them in real life. I used to do sales and marketing for a company in the OC a few years ago and these "characters" on the RHOC and pretty accurate in every possible way. The people behind the Orange Curtain really think/act/behave that way.
now that thought will keep me awake at night. Bet reality bites them hard when they ~gasp~ become middle class (or worse)

Old 04-26-2011, 12:24 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I was wondering if that were the norm, I never really spent much time in the OC area. I used to live in San Diego, and people weren't like that at all except for the rare few, but I guess you go a little up north and get blonde, boobs and tacky clothes all over the place.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:06 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,462,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
She looks scary! Who chooses to look like that? Giant fake boobs creep me out, they look so bizarre, and veiny.
I know! I was horrified at the close-up shot of them in the designer's store. I have no idea if there is a certain "adjustment/healing" time to factor in - but if she was going for a "natural/believable" look it was a TOTAL fail. And the awful veiny parts were just yuck! I would not be putting them out there quite as much as her. No matter what she paid for them. I'm with Jesus Barbie on this one - she SHOULD have gone to the other doctor. Body shot!

Old 04-26-2011, 08:22 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,604,074 times
LOL I agree about the swaggerpeg. It looked like her arm was a completely separate entity from the rest of her body. So weird. Like her arm was rollin with the homies (clueless reference anyone?)

Old 04-26-2011, 10:21 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
I think Ramona should have shown the OC housewives how a runway walk is really done, lol.

Looks like next week Peggy sees Tammy and Icky for the mean girls they really are.

Always at a dinner party.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:24 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
"Just who is Micah Tanous?"
I don't care, but he is certainly the best looking husband!

Old 04-26-2011, 11:13 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
Booking Peggy Tanous Speaker Appearances, Peggy Tanous Agent Manager Contact, Hiring Peggy Tanous Speaking Engagements Costs Fees
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV