Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2011, 01:51 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,526,972 times

Advertisements

Funny how a $1500 looks like something you can get at Ross for $20.

LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2011, 02:28 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Funny how a $1500 looks like something you can get at Ross for $20.

LOL.
exactly! Who is this chick? Do we even care her skanky ass was squirted on? She should be used to it as it is most likely her career. Stupid hanger one wanting camera time.

I though I posted something but Tamra is getting a taste of karma. When she uses to judge Gretched and her boyfriend and butted in claiming another boy of gretchs contacted she didn't stay out of it. Simon reached out to jeana. Too bad Tumora. You are on tv making money so people will get in your business, Ahh the price of fame(infamy).

Icky let work overtake her life. She may have been unhappy with her marriage but she decided to stay away instead of really fix it. No tears.

Pegs is as ugly as Alex but her heart is beautiful. I really think Alex is miserble and pegs hit the nail on the head when she said Alex doesn't know who she is. Tis true. Alex protests to much ... mwah mwah...about loving her lips. Jim is Soo fugly. Micah is a littl cute.

Gretchen and slade. Whatever. She obviously will be supporting the baby and he will Be the manny.

I really hated thatdoomed store hooker who pushed jeana. I would have slapped her like a hoe.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:37 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
WHAT was with the wig Quinn was wearing??!!!! Good Lord ....

Loved that Tamra got some good old karmic retribution served by Jeana and witnessed by Gretchen who was Tamra's victim last year.

Why all the hanger-on'ers with this crop of housewives? How many people did each of them bring to this party? Wasn't it Alexis' friend that shoved Jeana? And then there was her other friend trying VERY hard to be in every camera shot. I have enough to watch with the regular cast of housewives - the extras I could without.
Totally!!! I made a post last night that vanishes but I agree with you all around. Gretched is a bigger person for actually having sympathy for Tumora. She was shat on by her re: her personal life but I doubt T is smart enough to recognize that.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:50 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Omg!! We are sitting in Hollywood at the Pig'n Whistle and there is a lady that reminds me and the 16 yo of Vicki. She is chewing and talking with food in her mouth. Lol! Only thing is she is missing is the pig nose. Hahahaha!

Old 06-09-2011, 07:51 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Omg!! We are sitting in Hollywood at the Pig'n Whistle and there is a lady that reminds me and the 16 yo of Vicki. She is chewing and talking with food in her mouth. Lol! Only thing is she is missing is the pig nose. Hahahaha!
But does she know what is in a caesar salad?

Old 06-09-2011, 09:06 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
But does she know what is in a caesar salad?
Hahaha! Not sure as she had spaghetti. Shed take a big bite and no sooner than she got it in she would start talking. She had the same chin, cheeks, hair and posture. It was just too uncanny. Lol!

Old 06-10-2011, 06:56 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Hahaha! Not sure as she had spaghetti. Shed take a big bite and no sooner than she got it in she would start talking. She had the same chin, cheeks, hair and posture. It was just too uncanny. Lol!
Multitasking. That way, she only has to move her jaws up and down one time. Don't want to get wrinkles!

Old 06-10-2011, 08:26 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times
Quote:
I was at the Three Rivers Arts Festival on Saturday (PittsburgH) to see a free concert with teh Tom Tom Club. I swear Vicki's lookalike was out there boogieing. She had on a blackl floppy hat and black dress. She snuck up behind me a few times to take pictures of the band. I'm suprised she didn't yell "WAHOO!" I was looking to see if I could see Tammy or one of teh Donns but couldn't see them.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:14 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,115,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Unless you are a Neilsen's family it doesn't matter. Ratings(even live+7 day) are only counted by the box.

Guest Commentary: Making the Case Against Live-Plus-3-Day Ratings : In Depth : TVWeek - Television Industry news, TV ratings, analysis, celebrity event photos

I used to work in tv.

I'm a Neilsen family...so I will be doing my part to make sure my ratings count.. love my housewives

I am so befuddled by the Vickster.. last season we see her and the Donster renewing vows, tears and everything...now this? It's just my opinion from watching the show that Donn expressed over and over about her not being there, never being home and always working. She takes it personally when her family brings it up and defends her work. Happiness in life isn't about making enough $ to live like the rich do... have a smaller home that cost less to maintain, buy less cars and diamonds. You will find you don't have to work nearly as many hours if you are less materialistic.

and Peggy's new boobs are entirley too big...i'm waiting for an explosion.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:20 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,115,048 times
and Jesus Barbie is a beeatch snob w very little fashion sense or taste and her husband is ugly inside and out...she should dump his chauvinist ass and find a Jesus Ken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV