Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 01:27 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,113 times

Advertisements

Ruh roh, I hope interest in this show isn't dying out.

What in the blue blazes is wrong with Gabe??? I'm starting to think Trina is right in saying he may have a sexual compulsion. When Tamar offered to set her sister up with eligible EMPLOYED guys why in the world did Towanda say no??? So what her husband is the father of the kids--he's a LEECH fer chissakes! And Traci needs a LOT of work to even think about going on stage. The weight thing is a real problem, the victim mentality/enmeshment is a problem.

Frankly, the fact that they couldn't do a simple tribute for Toni/relaunch themselves for the industry, was pretty crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2012, 05:53 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Ruh roh, I hope interest in this show isn't dying out.

What in the blue blazes is wrong with Gabe??? I'm starting to think Trina is right in saying he may have a sexual compulsion. When Tamar offered to set her sister up with eligible EMPLOYED guys why in the world did Towanda say no??? So what her husband is the father of the kids--he's a LEECH fer chissakes! And Traci needs a LOT of work to even think about going on stage. The weight thing is a real problem, the victim mentality/enmeshment is a problem.

Frankly, the fact that they couldn't do a simple tribute for Toni/relaunch themselves for the industry, was pretty crazy.
Gabe is just a D.O.G. Trina would use a sexual compulsion as a excuse just like she has tried to justify why he has continued to cheat and she stays.

I don't think I would take Tamar's offer either. She has no boundaries and is all out there. She would probably be all in their business. Towanda's husband is a LEECH but that's why he isn't staying in HER house.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
I've been watching, just forgot to post about it.

Vince nearly died and no one mentions his weight?????? Dude needs to lose a lot of weight.

Tamar is toooo much. She went OFF on her family for not being there when Vince awoke from the coma She could have/should have told him they had all dropped everything and flown to NYC with the quickness but had had to leave at some point. But nooooooo................she gotta be the martyr. I think she wasn't spanked as a child and really needed it.

Gabe---hm.......technically he didn't physically cheat but Trina did. Maybe if she treated him respectfully,acts like she loves him and resumes sexual relations with him, he might stop the online sexcapades

Mama Braxton getting married!!??? I'll believe it when I see it.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:53 AM

5,864 posts, read 15,246,328 times
All the sisters wigs and weaves have to go! They all look like they found them at a swap meet!

Old 02-19-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I've been watching, just forgot to post about it.

Vince nearly died and no one mentions his weight?????? Dude needs to lose a lot of weight.

Tamar is toooo much. She went OFF on her family for not being there when Vince awoke from the coma She could have/should have told him they had all dropped everything and flown to NYC with the quickness but had had to leave at some point. But nooooooo................she gotta be the martyr. I think she wasn't spanked as a child and really needed it.

Gabe---hm.......technically he didn't physically cheat but Trina did. Maybe if she treated him respectfully,acts like she loves him and resumes sexual relations with him, he might stop the online sexcapades

Mama Braxton getting married!!??? I'll believe it when I see it.
Vince is 42 and shuffles like he's 82!! That overeating has got to stop! He's obese and cruising for a freakin' heart attack.

I thought it was beautiful and loving that the all flew out to be there but they can't leave their jobs and kids for a month to stay by Vince and Tamar's side. It's sad but true. She should certainly have understood that.

I wonder if Gabe was wnking to the internet from day one of their marriage or if it was physical deprivation that helped set things in motion. He should have gone to marriage counseling a LOT sooner.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:31 PM

Hmmm, it doesn't look like Tamar has what it takes to go solo. She was way too nervous over an incredibly simple song. It's not like she has to sing some Chistina Aguilera song or something. And after manipulating her way into a solo performance, she can forget about support from her sisters. I just don't know about "she, herself". lololol And why does she keep hyping herself when she hasn't even been doing exercises and lost her "Mariah Carey notes" Oy!

OK I just saw the episode where Trina performs and did she actually say she was "so nervous she got a herpe on her lip"?????????!!!!!!!!! Does Mr. Slob-the-knob know that????

Last edited by Ticatica; 02-23-2012 at 09:40 PM..

Old 02-24-2012, 03:47 PM

4,587 posts, read 4,216,957 times
I am beginning to not like the sisters as much as I once did. All of them irritated me last night...even Toni. She got on my nerves acting all superior about planning her mom's wedding and how she thought her mom should "live in sin". Trina, Towanda and Traci were very rude and inconsiderate to be so late for the awards show. As for Tamar....she was bratty as usual but I did feel bad for her that her sisters showed up so late for the show.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:37 PM

Yeah, some of the shine has worn off. As cute as they are, showing their daily lives may do more harm to their careers than good.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:22 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
What I wanna know is who's raising their kids?

I mean, sure, they all have fathers but when do they spend time with them? All I ever see is them flying back and forth all cross the country to eat at various restaurants. With the exception of Towanda they don't even mention needing to go somewhere and do something kid-related...that bothers me.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:36 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
What I wanna know is who's raising their kids?

I mean, sure, they all have fathers but when do they spend time with them? All I ever see is them flying back and forth all cross the country to eat at various restaurants. With the exception of Towanda they don't even mention needing to go somewhere and do something kid-related...that bothers me.
I agree and wondered that as well. I mean Kudos to them for not prancing their kids around on national tv and editing doesn't allow us the advantage of knowing exactly when things are taking place.................but like you, it bothers me if they are away from the kids as much as it appears
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV