Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2018, 11:57 AM

19,723 posts, read 10,498,348 times

Advertisements

I know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2018, 03:02 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodbyeCalifornia View Post
Eh, I ain't buying it. Unless the character is going to be written out of the show, it doesn't make any sense, because I don't believe he would just get off. But if the end game is to get rid of the Liam character, leaving the door open for Bill to be with Steffie, then I could see it. Besides, I don't believe the baby really is Liam's to begin with. I think, in order to save the pregnancy, the doctor made the test tell Steffie what she needed to hear, not the actual truth.

So, Liam goes to prison, Bill and Steffie raise their baby together, and all is right with the world.
Didn’t the doctor say Spencer is the father?

How can an unborn being tested as even on ridiculous shows the testing is done after the baby is born.

I did look up if it is possible and indeed it can be done with higher risk for miscarriage.

In this show, Steffie has a higher risk for miscarriage due to her previous miscarriage so it totally doesn’t add up for her to take the test and doctors to allow the testing.

But I guess the writers needed to create the story line.

Old 03-30-2018, 03:38 AM

268 posts, read 1,200,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Didn’t the doctor say Spencer is the father?

How can an unborn being tested as even on ridiculous shows the testing is done after the baby is born.

I did look up if it is possible and indeed it can be done with higher risk for miscarriage.

In this show, Steffie has a higher risk for miscarriage due to her previous miscarriage so it totally doesn’t add up for her to take the test and doctors to allow the testing.

But I guess the writers needed to create the story line.
The doctor told Steffie that Liam was the father and gave her a paper stating such. However, the way the doctor informed Steffie made me believe that she wasn't being truthful, but was rather trying to protect Steffie because she was so worked up. In any event, I think at some point down the road, the baby will end up being revealed as Bill's.

Speaking of Liam, looks like he has convinced himself that he shot Bill, even though he didn't. During his little flashback to that night witnessing the proposal, as he lay stunned on the ground after hitting his head (which has happened so many times now he should probably invest in a helmet), someone walks by him. So now we know Liam wasn't the only person there.

Whether intentional or not, the show has potentially given a valuable clue that narrows down the suspect pool. Why? Because whoever they were, seeing what Bill was doing would appear to be the cause of them deciding to shoot Bill, making it more likely they have a personal connection with Steffie. So someone like say, Auntie Pam.

Old 03-30-2018, 05:31 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodbyeCalifornia View Post

Speaking of Liam, looks like he has convinced himself that he shot Bill, even though he didn't. During his little flashback to that night witnessing the proposal, as he lay stunned on the ground after hitting his head (which has happened so many times now he should probably invest in a helmet), someone walks by him. So now we know Liam wasn't the only person there.
The fact they brought up the subject of Liam's concussion and how Quinn used the fact of his lack of memory to abduct him back then and then showing Liam hitting his head a few times, makes it much more likely that Liam is not the shooter. He seems to be having memory issues (including false ones) due to hitting his head (a couple of times recently) as we saw him kind of shaky/shakey that others (even someone at the hospital) asked him if he is alright.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:20 AM

23,016 posts, read 34,387,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
The fact they brought up the subject of Liam's concussion and how Quinn used the fact of his lack of memory to abduct him back then and then showing Liam hitting his head a few times, makes it much more likely that Liam is not the shooter. He seems to be having memory issues (including false ones) due to hitting his head (a couple of times recently) as we saw him kind of shaky/shakey that others (even someone at the hospital) asked him if he is alright.
Well I was convinced Liam shot Bill till I read this...

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers hint that the writers of the CBS soap are misleading fans with so many red herrings that it seems impossible to guess who shot Bill Spencer (Don Diamont). B&B spoilers from She Knows Soaps showed that Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) realized he witnessed Bill proposing to Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and that he was at his father’s house the night Bill was shot. But Liam is incapable of this type of violence. Someone is setting him up.
Liam Confesses To Shooting

As the new CBS promo promised, this week is a confession “you never saw coming” and it’ll be from Liam to his father. After Liam discovered the sheepskin gloves in his car, he’s certain he’s the shooter. On tomorrow’s episode, the B&B spoilers promo shows Liam asking himself, “what the h*ll is happening to me?” Not only is he recovering memories that he’s suppressed but he’s also having dizzy spells. How could that happen if Liam’s not the shooter? It’s simple. The triggerman (or woman) is setting up Liam.

Old 03-31-2018, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Well I was convinced Liam shot Bill till I read this...

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers hint that the writers of the CBS soap are misleading fans with so many red herrings that it seems impossible to guess who shot Bill Spencer (Don Diamont). B&B spoilers from She Knows Soaps showed that Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) realized he witnessed Bill proposing to Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and that he was at his father’s house the night Bill was shot. But Liam is incapable of this type of violence. Someone is setting him up.
Liam Confesses To Shooting

As the new CBS promo promised, this week is a confession “you never saw coming” and it’ll be from Liam to his father. After Liam discovered the sheepskin gloves in his car, he’s certain he’s the shooter. On tomorrow’s episode, the B&B spoilers promo shows Liam asking himself, “what the h*ll is happening to me?” Not only is he recovering memories that he’s suppressed but he’s also having dizzy spells. How could that happen if Liam’s not the shooter? It’s simple. The triggerman (or woman) is setting up Liam.
I still think Caroline (Liam's cousin) might be the shooter as it looked like she wanted to strangle Bill in the hospital while wearing those gloves. I wonder why no one else noticed her wearing those gloves when they noticed she was there outside of Bill's room

Of course there are still are other candidates as the writers have definitely thickened the suspect pool/plot!

Liam's (Scott Clinton's) acting was really convincing yesterday!

Old 03-31-2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
I still think Caroline (Liam's cousin) might be the shooter as it looked like she wanted to strangle Bill in the hospital while wearing those gloves. I wonder why no one else noticed her wearing those gloves when they noticed she was there outside of Bill's room

Of course there are still are other candidates as the writers have definitely thickened the suspect pool/plot!

Liam's (Scott Clinton's) acting was really convincing yesterday!
I think Caroline had taken the gloves off when they saw her. Oh yes Scott is a GREAT actor!!!

Old 03-31-2018, 05:29 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Quote:

Since Bill never signed the document cutting Liam & Wyatt out from his will & company, Justin has nothing to gain from Bill's death..
He didn't know they weren't signed though. In fact he was shocked that they weren't.

However I've changed my mind.

Liam did it.

Old 04-01-2018, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
He didn't know they weren't signed though. In fact he was shocked that they weren't.
I don't think Justin would have tried to kill Bill without knowing for sure that Bill had signed the document putting Justin in charge and cutting out Liam & Wyatt. Also if Justin had shot Bill he would have looked for that document and probably forged Bill's signature on it!

Old 04-01-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
I don't think Justin would have tried to kill Bill without knowing for sure that Bill had signed the document putting Justin in charge and cutting out Liam & Wyatt. Also if Justin had shot Bill he would have looked for that document and probably forged Bill's signature on it!
Justin wouldn't have left without those papers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV