Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2015, 08:44 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
This show is so predictable. Channelling her grandmother, Steffy will come back the end of month and take care of Rick.
Sure hope someone takes care of him. He's a certifiable nut right now. I read that his mom returns from Italy or France or wherever she's been and sees how delusional he is and steps in. Maybe the first thing on her list is taking down that hilarious portrait. I mean seriously. Maya is a beautiful woman. Why couldn't he put up one with her hair styled the way it is now? Even she feels uncomfortable with it up there.

Steffy isn't staying very long, though. At least not long enough to get involved with anyone again. It's a shame, too. The character of Steffy is a good one and adds a lot to the show. She can stir the pot sometimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2015, 08:55 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,114,938 times
Haven't been following for some time. What did they do with Taylor and Thomas?

Old 01-08-2015, 08:59 PM

They're all in Paris. Everyone gets exiled to France.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:16 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Sure hope someone takes care of him. He's a certifiable nut right now. I read that his mom returns from Italy or France or wherever she's been and sees how delusional he is and steps in. Maybe the first thing on her list is taking down that hilarious portrait. I mean seriously. Maya is a beautiful woman. Why couldn't he put up one with her hair styled the way it is now? Even she feels uncomfortable with it up there.

Steffy isn't staying very long, though. At least not long enough to get involved with anyone again. It's a shame, too. The character of Steffy is a good one and adds a lot to the show. She can stir the pot sometimes.
Well if Brooke and Steffy rein in Rick it sounds like a good thing!

Old 01-09-2015, 07:19 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,397,699 times
Quote:

I thought the same thing about the picture!

Old 01-12-2015, 05:08 PM

Is there any chance that Ridge got through to Rick today about Caroline?!

Old 01-12-2015, 05:17 PM

8,514 posts, read 4,495,492 times
I'm hoping that Caroline wakes up, and her Uncle $$Bill helps her get her just rewards...

Old 01-12-2015, 06:23 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,397,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Is there any chance that Ridge got through to Rick today about Caroline?!
I think eventually he will go back to Caroline..

Old 01-12-2015, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I think eventually he will go back to Caroline..
If she's still available. She just might give up on Ricky boy since he's got his mistress living with him now. She may be enticed by Ridge, who still wants her, even though he's trying to keep his distance.

What I'm curious about is what is Rick going to do when his year is up. He won't be running the company forever. He's got one year to play king of the hill and after that, he might just find himself back in the basement. Maybe they can clear a space down there for Maya. Downsizing from the house on the hill to the basement.

Old 01-13-2015, 05:26 AM

Quote:

What I'm curious about is what is Rick going to do when his year is up. He won't be running the company forever. He's got one year to play king of the hill and after that, he might just find himself back in the basement. Maybe they can clear a space down there for Maya. Downsizing from the house on the hill to the basement.
Sounds good to me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV