Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2022, 02:41 PM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
The story line was just like this one, everyone thought Felicia died but Stephanie took her away and she was brought back to live, even Eric thought she was dead. I was wondering about Jack too, they haven't even mentioned him.
Well Li/Lee is a medical doctor. But Stephanie wasn't so she must had someone to care for Felicia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 05:14 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,397,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Well Li/Lee is a medical doctor. But Stephanie wasn't so she must had someone to care for Felicia.
She paid a doctor to help her

Old 05-24-2022, 05:18 PM

Sounds like Lee blames Steffy for Finn getting shot and that's why she isn't telling her. Lee has to know he's going to want to see Steffy when he wakes up

Old 05-25-2022, 04:34 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Sounds like Lee blames Steffy for Finn getting shot and that's why she isn't telling her. Lee has to know he's going to want to see Steffy when he wakes up
It sounds like she blames the whole Forrester family and that she thinks Sheila would never have come back if it wasn't for the Forresters.

When Li/Lee visited Steffy's home now she didn't ask to see her grandson. Also if Steffy knew the situation it would Steffy's decision what to do about Finn's rather than his mother's. So I assume that is another reason for her to keep this a secret that she is hoping Finn will wake up.

Old 05-25-2022, 07:50 AM

Quote:
It sounds like she blames the whole Forrester family and that she thinks Sheila would never have come back if it wasn't for the Forresters.

When Li/Lee visited Steffy's home now she didn't ask to see her grandson. Also if Steffy knew the situation it would Steffy's decision what to do about Finn's rather than his mother's. So I assume that is another reason for her to keep this a secret that she is hoping Finn will wake up.
When Lee got there Steffy told her the kids were with the sitter.

Old 05-25-2022, 08:19 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,444,205 times
Quote:

The story line was just like this one, everyone thought Felicia died but Stephanie took her away and she was brought back to live, even Eric thought she was dead. I was wondering about Jack too, they haven't even mentioned him.
Quote:

I̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶F̶e̶l̶i̶c̶i̶a̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶a̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶a̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶i̶c̶r̶o̶e̶c̶e̶p̶h̶a̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶g̶e̶t̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶.̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶p̶h̶a̶n̶i̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶E̶r̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶b̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶a̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶"̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶a̶"̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶"̶a̶c̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶"̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶p̶h̶a̶n̶i̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶d̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶n̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶g̶e̶r̶y̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶m̶e̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶"̶a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶"̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶c̶o̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶p̶h̶a̶n̶i̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶c̶t̶o̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶g̶l̶i̶g̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶A̶n̶g̶e̶l̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶i̶l̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶.̶

My apologies. Y'all were right. I went double checked Felicia's story. Apparently Stephanie had a penchant for pretending her daughters were dead.

"After seven years overseas, Felicia returned in July 2004. She quickly began an affair with*Nick Marone, who soon discovered that Felicia had colon cancer. She had medical tests run and was given the all clear. Felicia then realized that she and Nick weren't going to work out and left for Paris in January 2005. Felicia returned one year later with a baby son in tow. She believed the baby was Nick's, and hence named him "Dominick".

"However, it was soon revealed that Dominick was, in fact, the product of a one-night stand with*Dante Damiano*in Paris, leaving Nick devastated. Felicia's dying wish was that Eric remarries her mother and ends his relationship with Nick's mother*Jackie Payne. Felicia's cancer returned and she eventually "died" in her mother's arms. However, a faint heartbeat was detected in the ambulance and her mother Stephanie had Felicia secretly transferred to a private clinic, where she eventually had a liver transplant. Felicia fought to survive for her child's sake. Felicia survived and because of the cancer asked her mother Stephanie to cut her hair. Stephanie and Eric then presented Felicia to her living siblings Kristen, Ridge, and Thorne. Ridge was a little angry at first but calmed down. Felicia styled her hair into a mohawk but with hair on the sides.

"Meanwhile, Dante and*Bridget Forrester, believing that Felicia had indeed died, had begun raising Dominick (who they nicknamed "Dino") as a family. Stephanie eventually revealed to the rest of the family that Felicia was alive."

https://theboldandthebeautiful.fando...icia_Forrester

Last edited by Jill61; 05-25-2022 at 08:35 AM..

Old 05-25-2022, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
It wasn't Felicia, it was a child named Angela, and the story was nothing like this one.

Angela was born with microecephaly and was more or less vegetative. Stephanie told Eric she was stillborn to spare him the pain of seeing his daughter like that. She then hired a doctor to care for her, and life went on for decades with no one the wiser.

That is until "Angela" made a reappearance when she had an "accident" and the doctor told Stephanie she'd need reconstructive surgery. Somehow the family found out she was "alive" and welcomed her into the Forester fold until Stephanie figured out that it wasn't really Angela but an imposter, and the whole thing was a scam to cover up the doctor's negligence that actually killed the real Angela and to bilk the Foresters out of money.
While this is true, there was a storyline about Felicia later, she had cancer and when they thought she died Steffanie took her to a doctor who saved her, I remember it well.

Old 05-25-2022, 08:36 AM

Quote:

While this is true, there was a storyline about Felicia later, she had cancer and when they thought she died Steffanie took her to a doctor who saved her, I remember it well.
Yeah, I just figured that out, and while you were typing this, I corrected my post.

Old 05-25-2022, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Yeah, I just figured that out, and while you were typing this, I corrected my post.
It's easy to get confused on this show

Old 05-25-2022, 10:33 AM

Quote:

It's easy to get confused on this show
Clearly. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV