Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 11:28 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
I better add Rock of Love to my list now. I just started watching the past episodes up to the most recent one (9/9/2007). I don't know how I get so trapped into watching these shows. I'm weak! Haha

I'm still asking myself what these women see in Bret, as far as his looks. I mean no offense or anything, but girls, he's old and you all are young hot chicks!
I would choose an "old" guy because of his life experiences, and better in bed. Geez, he's so old though. Gotta be at least 40.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 11:57 AM

766 posts, read 529,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
Yes, I watched both.

Rock of Love is ridiculous, they have Brett who is now what in his 40's and most of the girls are in there 20's? Not to mention, drunk idiots. If he is serious about meeting someone I wouldn't think that's the type of people to have on the show but I guess it makes for good TV.

The Pick up Artist is great. I'm female and when I was younger I tried to be as nice as possible to any (nerdy) guy that would try to talk to me. It takes a lot of courage for guys to go up to girls and so many woman are just nasty to them. You can see on the show how these guys have feelings, shy and most are really nice. I hope the show does help shy guys because those are usually the best to have a relationship with.

Rock of Love:
When I was 17 Brett was hot!I just can't take the show seriously!

The Pick up Artist is great:My Moma always told me Nerds make the best Husbands!LOL

Old 09-13-2007, 02:57 PM

690 posts, read 2,630,092 times
Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks Lacey (Rock of Love) is insane.

I like Jes, but I think she's too good for this show! LOL!

Old 09-13-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJones View Post
Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks Lacey (Rock of Love) is insane.

I like Jes, but I think she's too good for this show! LOL!
I like Jes best of all also but she seems too normal for the show.
I think Lacey acts insane but it's all an act to get rid of the other girls. She does have some wild looking eyes though.
I don't care for Heather and I hope she's the next one voted off.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:35 AM

690 posts, read 2,630,092 times
Heather getting that tattoo was just nuts. Someone needs to tell her that all that sun and tanning is aging her terribly.

I think Lacey is crazy and fake, and I really admire the restraint of the rest of these women. I think I would have thrown her over the balcony by now!

Old 09-14-2007, 11:11 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
I want to see him without something on his head. I wonder if the old hair is thinning just a bit! LOL

Old 09-14-2007, 11:50 AM

1,397 posts, read 4,846,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I want to see him without something on his head. I wonder if the old hair is thinning just a bit! LOL
Ha, ha, ha. Actually, Matador and J-Dog are "characters themselves"...

Old 09-15-2007, 10:32 PM

615 posts, read 856,461 times
Rock of Love - Lacey is insane! We all can agree on that. I actually want to see her kicked off the next show. Bret did say that Lacey was not cut out for this lifestyle; you know the part where they took her to the room because she had one too many...

I don't think Heather will (or should) win. The girl made a huge mistake by tattooing Bret's name on her neck. I hope she makes good money when she wants to get that removed. I also must say that she really does look very masculine, and here I thought that a man would want a girlfriend (life partner) that looks feminine. But you know they did seem to have a lot of fun on their dates.

I think Jes has the best chance of winning. She seems the most down to earth and doesn't have crazy/insane ***** written across her forehead. I mean it is not going to make me angry to see any of the other girls win, because after all...It's not me! Thank God! I just might be a bit shocked at first...I'll get on with my life either way. Haha!

Looking forward (very forward) to tomorrow night!

Pick Up Artist - I am sooo happy to see Pradeep kicked off the show. He was so annoying and never really followed any of Mystery's tactics.

This show just really makes me laugh, but you know, I am starting to see that these guys really do need help in the dating category. It's good to see at least some of them paying attention.

I really don't care who wins this. All three of the remaining guys have been making great progress. I am just so happy that Pradeep is no longer!!! Yes!

Old 09-16-2007, 10:44 AM

Just saw Rock of Love; the parents are visiting.
Heather and Jes' parents are down to earth. Bret liked them and they get along with there daughters.
Lacey's parents were ******** the whole time.
I can see where Lacey gets her attitude.
Anyway, Lacey was voted off and I think her parents helped Bret along with that decision.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:06 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I would choose an "old" guy because of his life experiences, and better in bed. Geez, he's so old though. Gotta be at least 40.
Well now Songinthewind you little trollip!!!!
Just kidding!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV