Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2012, 12:06 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
People.com has an article in which Jaleel says the reports of his blow-up were exaggerated. Kim and Mark concur.

I suspect they've been told to say that for damage control. If Donald and mark had to try to calm Jaleel down, you know it had to be bad.

Dancing with the Stars: Jaleel White Addresses Altercation with Kym Johnson : People.com
I agree, tfw. I think they are trying to do damage control. I tend to believe the first reports.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 12:15 PM

14,324 posts, read 14,623,274 times
If others tried to step in before the producers did, you know it was bad! I read those later reports and I agree definitely damage control.

My question is, who do you think will be leaving tonight? Tough call, one of the gals, Melissa, Gladys, Sherry??? The guys maybe Gavin or Jack??? If it would be Jaleel then you know there is a problem!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:23 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
I am just not feeling melissa, yawn.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:30 PM

509 posts, read 1,262,323 times
Pretty much the whole show was very emotional. But I felt like Jaleel was trying to make up for not having a touching story and so he started to do a fake cry. Before that fake cry, I really thought he was a nice guy and his dancing too was pretty good; but then when I saw him "crying" my brain just couldn't process it. Because here is this guy who I think is nice faking tears, it just didn't register.
Who knows how heated that situation got but after watching the dance again, I definitely admire Kim Johnson for being extremely professional and giving NO hint of anything negative between them.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
My question is, who do you think will be leaving tonight? Tough call, one of the gals, Melissa, Gladys, Sherry??? The guys maybe Gavin or Jack??? If it would be Jaleel then you know there is a problem!

The report of Jaleel's temper tantrum was released after the voting closed last night -- so he probably wont be voted off tonight. Maybe he'll get the boot next week, after the story has made the rounds.

Based on performance, I think Gladys should probably be the one to go.

However, based on probable voting, I think either Melissa or Jack may be sent home tonight.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
The report of Jaleel's temper tantrum was released after the voting closed last night -- so he probably wont be voted off tonight. Maybe he'll get the boot next week, after the story has made the rounds.
For the most part you are right - but the story did break out here on the west coast as the show was airing (I read the story on the web just before he danced). Still, probably most people missed it until after they'd voted (even out here).

Ken

Old 04-03-2012, 12:58 PM

14,324 posts, read 14,623,274 times
Don't know if any of you have seen Louis Van Amstel's blog over at ABC news, very good! Of course, I am a fan! He gives very good viewpoints of the dances and he thinks Gladys or Melissa may be in trouble tonight.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...-week-3-recap/

Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
ugh, tears, I hate all these tears. ugh !!

Old 04-03-2012, 01:30 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Don't know if any of you have seen Louis Van Amstel's blog over at ABC news, very good! Of course, I am a fan! He gives very good viewpoints of the dances and he thinks Gladys or Melissa may be in trouble tonight.

Thanks for posting this, Susan. I like reading an analysis from a professional's viewpoint -- very different from what I, as just a viewer, saw last night.

I'm a bit confused by his prediction that Gladys may be in trouble tonight when, in the review of her performance, he said "Gladys dances like she sings. That’s what’s going to save her for weeks to come." But it will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:48 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
Tristian seemed unusually reserved while being interviewed by Brooke. I'm thinking he already knows something like Gladys is being eliminated tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV