Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,812,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I am so hoping Tristan gets a partner who is at least only in her 40's next year! I think two years should be long enough for the old lady syndrome he seems to be stuck in. Let the kid loose so we can see what he can really do. I see in the toupe dances he can really let it fly. Enough already! Let's see how Derek does with a senior citizen!
I also agree with this. Further, I want to know why Cheryl usually gets all the hot guys!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 06:52 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
I also agree with this. Further, I want to know why Cheryl usually gets all the hot guys!
I guess they try to take all the applicants and pair them off as best they can. Sometimes it is hard, remember Cloris Leachman, what was she, 100, really????

I think one of the worst pairs that sticks out in my head was Karina & 'The Situation", he was a dummie and I don't think he took it seriously where as Karina & Mario were in it for the win.

I feel bad for the pros when they get someone that is older than dirt, it is almost hopeless............

Old 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,594,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I feel bad for the pros when they get someone that is older than dirt, it is almost hopeless............
I feel that way for Tristan since he's new as a pro and hasn't had a good partner yet. I can imagine, though, for some of them, that they might appreciate getting a star who isn't likely to last. That way, they get the notoriety and salary from being on the show (even though it might be reduced salary compared to those who last or win), and they also get freed up to work on other projects. So, for some of them, it could be a nice break and best of both worlds. I've noticed Tony rarely has partners who can go the distance anymore and I've started thinking that's by design.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:28 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
Quote:
I guess they try to take all the applicants and pair them off as best they can. Sometimes it is hard, remember Cloris Leachman, what was she, 100, really????

I think one of the worst pairs that sticks out in my head was Karina & 'The Situation",
he was a dummie and I don't think he took it seriously where as Karina & Mario were in it for the win.

You OBVIOUSLY have forgotten "MASTER P".....whoever the he%^ he is

Old 04-04-2012, 09:50 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
He wasn't even old. He was just too cool to even try. I hated that man's attitude. Felt really sorry for his partner. She got stuck with another bad one the next season, and she hasn't been back. Can't remember her name but she was a really cute girl.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:54 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times
Quote:

<snip>
And Mrs. Brady. I'm sure there have been others. I think they need to have a season occasionally where they only have the over 65ers and all of the pros are paired with geezers. At least the pros all have the same chance that way.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
My first thought was bride of frankenstein

I agree that the worst didn't go home last night. IMO, Melissa and Gladys both are worse than Jack.
You got it, toos! All that was missing was a little strip of white!

I also agree the worst did not go home last night. IMO it should have been Gladys.

WTH was that about...letting Sherri know she was safe upstairs?

Even after knowing about what happened, I still couldn't tell from the body language between Jerkeel and Kym. They both put on a good professional act. The only things I saw was he did not put his arms around her at some point and he did a strange look up and over to his right, like it was a "see?" look. I saw that quite a few times last night.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post

Your right, I must have. I don't even know or what he is, does, says. I cant even place the face.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
And Mrs. Brady. I'm sure there have been others. I think they need to have a season occasionally where they only have the over 65ers and all of the pros are paired with geezers. At least the pros all have the same chance that way.

your right also, i forgot her.

Yes that is a good idea.

Not to be cruel or anything, but like did Martina really think she could have of won? Did Cloris really have a clue...

The Situation??? please, I wanted him to fall so bad, i just cant stomach the little twit.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
Quote:
Your right, I must have. I don't even know or what he is, does, says. I cant even place the face.

Master P is Romeo's father. Romeo was supposed to be on DWTS that season but injured his ankle right before the first show and asked his dad to step in for him.

I dont know why Master P agreed to do it unless he saw it as an opportunity to promote his merchandise (which he did). As I recall, he bragged that he practiced only five hours total before whichever week he was eliminated -- and it showed. He actually can move/dance but it looked like he was determined not to do it on DWTS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV