Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2012, 02:48 PM

7 posts, read 8,131 times

Advertisements

My best dances of last night were;

Derek and Maria(best choreo)
Katherine and Mark(Bruno was right too conservative)
Donald and Peta(GOD she's awesome!!)
William and Cheryl(the most-improved dancer of the men)
Rochon and Chelsie(time is running out on him but a great dancer IMO)
Maks and Melissa(see my comments in the post above)
Jaleel and Kym(I wish Mark had punched his lights out after what he did to Kym. He's a punk.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 04:43 PM

15,927 posts, read 8,147,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Do you guys seem to notice that the judges seem always to be rougher on Mak's partners? He knows it, and seems resigned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by catmando View Post
You must not remember that dust-up last year when he said Len should go, IOW retire from the show. The camera caught the judges' comments and they were really angry at Maks. I'm really surprised the producers let him come back this year. Maybe he should take a vacation from the show and let a new young pro make his or her mark on the show.

I agree with Maks Len should go. He has consistently undermarked Donald and Katherine, and Melissa too because he hates Maks. Goodman has lost all sense of objectivity. He has been on the show too long. He's nothing but an old curmudgeon now.

Keep Bruno and Carrie Ann and bring in another professional judge.
The three judges were really rough on Maks & Melissa last night! Dang, I thought their dance was really good, and she showed so much improvement.

It seems to me that the all three of the judges are still harboring a grudge against Maks from his blow up from last year. IMO, they need to back off & let it go, it's only making them look bad.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:28 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,236,915 times
Mak and Melissa's dance wasn't that good. Someone already commented on how she looked scared to death and looked like she was so afraid to let go of Maks. Indeed she did look terrible.

I loved Donald and Peta's costumes. So regal and that was how they danced too.

Out of the three shirtless guys, Donald's bod wins hands down! Ooodawggie!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:41 PM

14,333 posts, read 14,654,462 times
Reading Packers stuff, Josh Sitton, said his wife thinks because Peta is new (2nd season) it hinders Donald. I'm not sure I buy that theory, but I do think they are hard on Donald just because most athletes always do well, with a few exceptions (Ron Artest). Packers players feel the same way.

I'm not sure how Josh knows Tony but he asked Tony Dovolani who would be going home, Tony said not Donald! Josh went out to see the show, posted pictures with Tony.

I have my thoughts on who should go home but don't want to start a war, I'm thinking Melissa might be in the bottom 2 (unless her fan base comes through) and in that case she would probably lose a dance off at this stage.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:08 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,550,995 times
It seems to me like, to be fair, the team with Melissa should have had an extra couple, since she is the weakest link. When they said one team had 4 and the other had 3, I could only think of Donald Driver and William and Cheryl. Then I saw Melissa and thought-how unfair!

Old 05-01-2012, 06:19 PM

15,927 posts, read 8,147,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Mak and Melissa's dance wasn't that good. Someone already commented on how she looked scared to death and looked like she was so afraid to let go of Maks. Indeed she did look terrible.

So if somebody states their opinion in this thread, do I always have to agree??? WTH? I thought the rules were we can state our own opinions, wether we agree or not.

I'll still stay with my own opinion, I thought they danced well last night.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:30 PM

18,951 posts, read 11,616,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
So if somebody states their opinion in this thread, do I always have to agree???
If it's my opinion then, yes, you should always agree with me. However, according to the rules - everyone gets two exemptions per episode to disagree with my opinion. Of course, your and everyone else's horndawgery over William is a standing exception from episode to episode so, really, y'all just get one exemption each episode.

Oh, I should add that there also are exceptions for if you're sick or drinking.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:40 PM

14,333 posts, read 14,654,462 times
Just read Louis Van Amstel's blog, he felt Donald should have had the 3 tens last night! He said their dance was more an 8 and 2 nines. The routine was the easiest of the night in his opinion.

I really enjoy reading his blog, it is very close to the way I feel about the dances. Of the remaining dancers, he thinks Maria is the weakest, not Melissa. He said Maks and Melissa did a difficult dance, and should be awarded points on that alone.

He mentioned he is on the show tonight, and Gavin, too, should be a great show!

Old 05-01-2012, 06:41 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,157,939 times
or you could be like me and disagree with everbudy......even when Im sober.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:46 PM

18,951 posts, read 11,616,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Just read Louis Van Amstel's blog...I really enjoy reading his blog. Of the remaining dancers, he thinks Maria is the weakest, not Melissa.

He mentioned he is on the show tonight, and Gavin, too, should be a great show!
I don't read it but am glad you do and that you fill us in on some highlights I'll look forward to seeing him on the show tonight. Interesting about Maria being the weakest, in his opinion!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
or you could be like me and disagree with everbudy......even when Im sober.
Well, you're a Certified Smart Axe so the rules don't apply to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV