Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2012, 12:32 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
I thought it was ok last night. Ryan is a jerk and he needed to go. I had a feeling she was going to keep all of them as I didn't think she was 100% sure about the last two, but as the last two I would think they have to know they are definitely on the edge. We'll see what happens about the Arie thing, dating the producer. I think all that are left are who should be. John seems like a nice guy, but it just doesn't seem there is the "spark". Same with Doug. At least with Doug, he knows about "baggage".

My husband came into the picture with no children of his own and gained four of mine. It was touchy at first because I had teen girls and well...they are trying. But, it didn't take too long and now he calls them his kids. It can be done. (AND he is 10 years younger than I am!) I wonder how it would have been had we had a child together. He didn't really want any of his own, though.
Your posting is so motivating!!! Thank you! (About how a husband can learn to call kids his own that are not biologically his). That is great to know men like that still exist.

Well I agree with you on Doug.....no chemistry, no spark. I don't expect Doug to make it too far after next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 02:45 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,854 times
I believe Arie dated a producer IN THE PAST. Supposedly this ex-girlfriend encouraged him to come on the show. He didn't fool around with her during filming or anything. She's an EX.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I believe Arie dated a producer IN THE PAST. Supposedly this ex-girlfriend encouraged him to come on the show. He didn't fool around with her during filming or anything. She's an EX.
Oh I see.....well either way that will seem a little fishy to Emily since he didn't bring it up to her earlier or at all. She's all about having someone have her back and be open about things.

I wonder how this show is supposed to be random yet again it seems like such a "small world" when it comes to a candidate being involved with a producer at some point.....or maybe there's candidates that were friends before this show, etc. This is not the first time this has happened. It makes me wonder about how random this show really is? Is it really open to the public or just for people who already know a celebrity, or someone involved with someone in some type of way? ......Very strange.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:06 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
With Kalon the jerk gone, and Ryan the *ss gone, they need to create some drama.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:10 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,813,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Oh I see.....well either way that will seem a little fishy to Emily since he didn't bring it up to her earlier or at all. She's all about having someone have her back and be open about things.

I wonder how this show is supposed to be random yet again it seems like such a "small world" when it comes to a candidate being involved with a producer at some point.....or maybe there's candidates that were friends before this show, etc. This is not the first time this has happened. It makes me wonder about how random this show really is? Is it really open to the public or just for people who already know a celebrity, or someone involved with someone in some type of way? ......Very strange.
I don't think Emily will get rid of Arie when she finds out about his dating the producer. Apparently, though, Em has become friends with that producer during the course of shooting, and will probably not be too pleased that neither Arie nor her "friend" chose to discuss their past relationship with her. It doesn't see like Em likes secrets -- especially when she has great guys to choose from and is trying to weed out the insincere ones.

Speaking of it being a "small world," I don't recall quite what it was I read, but I did read somewhere that Jeff and Emily had a mutual acquaintance who thought they would be a perfect match and encouraged Jeff to go on the show. They do seem to click well to me!

Old 06-20-2012, 09:59 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
I love the drama they try to create on this show. "I can't give out this final rose tonight". I will just give out two......I was on the edge of my seat....ha ha.

I still like Arie, even if he did date a producer. Let's hope its in the past tense. I still like Jef, Sean and Arie. Jef does say "like" a lot. I didn't notice it before, but in this latest episode he must of said it 15 times in their conversation, and that's only the portion that we saw.

It's like wow!

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:37 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I love the drama they try to create on this show. "I can't give out this final rose tonight". I will just give out two......I was on the edge of my seat....ha ha.

I still like Arie, even if he did date a producer. Let's hope its in the past tense. I still like Jef, Sean and Arie. Jef does say "like" a lot. I didn't notice it before, but in this latest episode he must of said it 15 times in their conversation, and that's only the portion that we saw.

It's like wow!
I counted too. There were 7 or 8 unecessary "likes" . The others were legit since he was telling Emily that he liked her. LOL

Old 06-20-2012, 02:38 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,583 times
Jef's use of "like" makes me want to scream. However, I do think that's a generational and partially a regional thing. Imagine this in 20 years we'll have a bunch of CEOs of fortune 500 companies who pepper their sentences with "like" every other word .... Can you imagine the CEO of Goldman Sach's sitting before his board of directors justifying his layoff .......

"I've like called this like board of directors meeting because like unfortunately like I'm um .. going to have to lay off like 500 employees due to a downturn in like our market shares and because like we bought some like really risky investments and like now, we've lost like billions of dollars"

Or sitting before Congress
"Like we didn't know that those shares were like risky and like I didn't know that like my head guys were like making such risky trades and like I was not even like aware of it"
Nancy Pelosi's (still perfectly preserved) head will finally explode

All that being said ... 10 years ago .... Jef would have been exactly my type (without all the likes). cutie pie he is ....I just don't see him with Emily though, she's so suburban and he seems more edgy

Old 06-20-2012, 02:52 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
The "like" thing is incredibly annoying, but Emily says it a lot too, people tend to do that more when they are feeling nervous which makes me think they really do like each other.

Old 06-20-2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
The "like" thing is incredibly annoying, but Emily says it a lot too, people tend to do that more when they are feeling nervous which makes me think they really do like each other.
Very true! I used to do this myself when I was around a "crush" when I was younger. A nervous "like" was an easy I thought to hide it.....but now as a more mature adult.....it completely annoys me to hear Jef say "like" every other word.

Well I'm anxious to see how this Arie situation ends up going. Either way.....if he slept with a producer or friend of hers or not.......secrets like that are no way to a woman's heart. Especially with a child involved....I would not be comfortable that this man may sleep with my own daughter at some point when she got older since they are not biologically related. (I know this sounds extreme.....but I read and hear about it all the time how stepfathers and stepdaughters carry on relationships without the mother's knowledge and it breaks her heart to find out, as expected). I'm not saying this is in Arie's character....but if he keeps a secret like that.....what else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV