Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 03:17 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
sevenfiftytwo
I thought it was going to be 752 watches.

I wasn't disappointed, in fact I enjoyed it very much. I like Huck. Good to see how he became the assassin he is/was. The Liv/Fritz/Melly part is what bored me.

It was nice to see "Astro"/Astrid from Fringe again. I so miss that show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 08:08 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,103,955 times
Not disappointed in the least. I love Huck, and I like learning more about his character.

I thought 752 would have something to do with the trains, but I didn't guess that it would be the time until the very end.

Old 04-27-2013, 08:56 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,351,668 times
I thought the actual meaning of what 752 meant was lame. Huck needs a baby sitter.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:30 AM

102 posts, read 219,513 times
I thought that he killed 752 people. I really enjoyed that episode. I knew the wife looked vaguely familiar but did not realize she was Astrid.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:30 PM

977 posts, read 1,110,035 times
Wow...I just wasn't able to stomach both the torture scenes and what I inferred happened to Huck....wasn't able to finish watching this episode. I don't know what happened, therefore. Was Huck's wife/baby killed? What was the significance of 752? I just can't watch anyone being so sadistically hurt, either physically or psychologically.....I know it's not true, but then again, is it? Does this really happen in real life? Sorry, but I guess I'm kinda dumb about what goes on in the name of freedom. I didn't find what I saw of this episode entertaining in the least. And, shoot, I was so looking forward to a new episode FINALLY!!!! What a disappointment! Can anyone kinda fill me in on things?

Old 04-30-2013, 01:37 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,108,088 times
I agree about the torture scene. Too much for me especially since I just watched Damages on Netflix and had to deal with torture on that show as well.
The one thing I liked about this episode was seeing Huck without the worry furrow in his forehead and actually seeing him smile. Not a bad looking fellow. At the beginning of the show it said 14 years ago. Was the marriage and birth of his son 14 years ago or when Olivia saw him in the train tracks? That would make the boy now a full adult. I'll bet wife and son are now going to be part of this story.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:11 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,351,668 times
I hope the son and wife do become a part of the show. I'm so tired of the olivia/fitz fiasco.

Old 04-30-2013, 03:35 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
Wow...I just wasn't able to stomach both the torture scenes and what I inferred happened to Huck....wasn't able to finish watching this episode. I don't know what happened, therefore. Was Huck's wife/baby killed? What was the significance of 752? I just can't watch anyone being so sadistically hurt, either physically or psychologically.....I know it's not true, but then again, is it? Does this really happen in real life? Sorry, but I guess I'm kinda dumb about what goes on in the name of freedom. I didn't find what I saw of this episode entertaining in the least. And, shoot, I was so looking forward to a new episode FINALLY!!!! What a disappointment! Can anyone kinda fill me in on things?
Huck was tortured until he said he no longer had a family. They allowed him to continue with his job, however, he couldn't. Then one of the agents was directed to kill Huck; he didn't, and let Huck go without telling anyone.

Huck became homeless. He was sitting on the train tracks, saw his wife and son get off the train. His son looked over at Huck and asked his mom if he could give the 'man' some money, because he looked so sad (or hungry). Huck's son gave him some money at 7:52. After that we don't know what happened to Huck's family.

Huck told Olivia he didn't know whether or not his family were real or fake memories.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:34 AM

977 posts, read 1,110,035 times
Thanks a lot for answering my questions!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:27 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,624,575 times
I don't really understand the whole situation with Huck. If you were on the run and the CIA thought you were dead, why would you be working in DC in a high visibility organization. Also, wasn't it established that he knew all those people who were inviited to the office several episodes ago? Didn't seem like he was in the CIA long enough to make all those connections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV