Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2013, 08:21 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
Whew! Now I can sleep at night...lol Thanks, Ladies, for identifying that actress!
You're welcome, artangel. Made me feel better too when it popped into my brain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM

6,472 posts, read 6,679,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
They posted a 1.5 min clip on fb today. I love Liv & Fitz, but maybe Jake is the best person to be her "do over". He's seen what Fitz did to her and has fallen in love w/ her. So maybe (hopefully) he's there to make her feel good again. Eventually she & Fitz will get back together, but for now, I'm super happy w/ her & Jake.
NNNoooo.......Jake's a bad guy. Isn't he?? (hard to tell who can be trusted) Now that we know what's-his-name (head of CIA I think) isn't the mole, aren't we supposed to know that Jake is bad?

Old 04-05-2013, 11:00 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,744,493 times
I love this show...I even have my husband hooked on it. If anyone watches Netflix you can catch up on the first season ... I believe there are 7 episodes.

This is one show I really look forward to each week.

Old 04-05-2013, 11:13 AM

So Jake is a triple agent??? Oh my, how interesting. I didn't realize Scott Foley was that tall. He was in a hospital for most of his GA stint.

Poor Huck. I forget who that dude is that beat Huck up. Is he another reporter? WTH has he got to do with all this? I'm drawing a total blank on him except that Huck clobbered him over the head one time for his camera.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:25 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Great show last night! Absolutely love this show, it gets better and better!

Old 04-06-2013, 10:30 PM

977 posts, read 1,109,831 times
Tami,
I may be wrong but I think that the guy who beat Huck up is another former agent like Huck who is used by Cyrus to do his dirty work. It would help explain why Huck was so tramatized....but what i don't understand was why he didn't finish the job and kill him (Huck)What interrupted him? Maybe that's another reason...Huck knew what he was capable of and expected to be killed.

This is getting kinda dark for me. I hated the episode with the waterboarding. I don't like seeing people hurt or abused. I guess it's been rather violent for a while now. I like the intrigue, but not seeing a family killed, an innocent man shot, hostages etc. Guess I'm a wimp! And what about the girl (can't remember character's name) who Huck is training.....didn't the end of prior episode show someone looking at photos of her entering the dry-cleaners etc? What is that about?

I watch "Bones", "Castle", "Body of Proof" among others, but even though there are some occasionally gruesome things shown (especially on "Bones"!) this one bothers me more. Wonder why? Is it because it supposedly involves our government? IDK.

Old 04-07-2013, 05:21 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
Artangel, The shot of Huck's face after he was beaten was very disturbing for me too. I can take watching violence from a distance but the way they showed his face up close like that did something to me too. A lot of these new shows are getting too dark, had to quit watching The Following, they had a serial killer who killed dogs!!! Tried to watch it a few more times just out of boredom but I really hope they don't ruin Scandal with this stuff.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Tami,
I may be wrong but I think that the guy who beat Huck up is another former agent like Huck who is used by Cyrus to do his dirty work. It would help explain why Huck was so tramatized....but what i don't understand was why he didn't finish the job and kill him (Huck)What interrupted him? Maybe that's another reason...Huck knew what he was capable of and expected to be killed.

This is getting kinda dark for me. I hated the episode with the waterboarding. I don't like seeing people hurt or abused. I guess it's been rather violent for a while now. I like the intrigue, but not seeing a family killed, an innocent man shot, hostages etc. Guess I'm a wimp! And what about the girl (can't remember character's name) who Huck is training.....didn't the end of prior episode show someone looking at photos of her entering the dry-cleaners etc? What is that about?

I watch "Bones", "Castle", "Body of Proof" among others, but even though there are some occasionally gruesome things shown (especially on "Bones"!) this one bothers me more. Wonder why? Is it because it supposedly involves our government? IDK.
I think Huck was so traumatized because that was another form of torture he's already gone through back in his day. You may be correct about the photog, he sure doesn't act like a "normal" photog. I think he was sending a message to Liv through Huck to back off, the other side has a dude like Huck.

Lindsey/Quinn, is the girl. IDK what is up about her except she may have surpressed info on who really bombed the building her b/f was killed in and whoever did it wants her eliminated.

The violence doesn't bother me, it's all the storylines we are getting involved in. Getting too convoluted for my bedtime enjoyment.

Makes you wonder about things that have happened like that Senator's intern....Sandra Levy I think her name was and things like the Oklahoma bombing, planes that have gone down with someone important on them and unfortunatly the World Trade doesn't it? Monica Lewinsky was lucky Bill Clinton wasn't a big talker me thinks.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:12 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,812,053 times
Quote:
Tami,

That was the head of the CIA who looked at the picture of Quinn in the cleaners. The next episode he showed up at Olivia's house and told her to back off. He recognized Quinn as one of her workers.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
That was the head of the CIA who looked at the picture of Quinn in the cleaners. The next episode he showed up at Olivia's house and told her to back off. He recognized Quinn as one of her workers.
The dude who just supposedly offed himself because Liv and Co. mistakenly marked him as the mole?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV