Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2012, 10:39 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
Oh wow.
The ranger's not going to like this, Yogi!
Whoa, you got that right, Nan! I wasn't even sure who I was looking at at first. The hoodie was really obscuring his face.

Good background story last night. Finally Quinn's story revealed. I wonder if the WH could possibly be filled with so much personal drama as this show is. I did like Fitz's statements that the public is so sick of the partisonship going on on Capital Hill. THAT is sooooo true. That Texan, Hilton(?) sure is a rotten snake. "Collateral damage" indeed. I wonder how much collateral damage there HAS been IRL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 PM

664 posts, read 1,028,070 times
Enjoy the show, but I don't like the fast talking, take a breath, please. I have to put on CC or rewind. Last night eposide was the first time they talked in a normal pace.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:48 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Loved the episode, cannot wait until next week. The only part I didn't like was the news reporter. At first I thought I was watching the wrong show it was so comedic or poorly acted.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:30 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Loved the episode, cannot wait until next week. The only part I didn't like was the news reporter. At first I thought I was watching the wrong show it was so comedic or poorly acted.
The news reporter was ridiculous, anchors live for moments in history like an assassination attempt, and know they must be calm, composed, and get all the information right, no real anchor would be on TV screwing it up the way that guy did.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,350,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
The news reporter was ridiculous, anchors live for moments in history like an assassination attempt, and know they must be calm, composed, and get all the information right, no real anchor would be on TV screwing it up the way that guy did.
I agree. Several things on this show are either just plain stupid... Huck's hippie-do attire for one and the news guy. The red head in the office, annoying.

Last edited by brava4; 12-08-2012 at 02:00 PM..

Old 12-15-2012, 07:09 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,350,110 times
Just watched the finale. What a totally bizarre group of people in that office. Also, I believe Huck needs way too much babysitting.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:34 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,849 times
Whew! Amazing and Amazinger
I had to watch it again on Hulu just to catch everything. Like WHY 'Becky' was stalking Huck. I'm still not clear on that.
Poor Huck was on the edge since the beginning and he has now gone over.
'Ellis Grey' as the acting president is WAY scary - I smell an Emmy for her.
The guy I don't get is that Texan - Doyle. What's his gig?

Old 12-15-2012, 07:55 AM

318 posts, read 506,338 times
i just watched the newest episode last night too, omg that was soo good, and sad. when he said "she killed my family" that was so sad to me

They are doing such a good job with the storyline, i really get annoyed with them like i really know them or something, like the VP or red head cant wait til' Jan 10th

Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7165red View Post
Enjoy the show, but I don't like the fast talking, take a breath, please. I have to put on CC or rewind. Last night eposide was the first time they talked in a normal pace.
This is my only gripe with the show, this and the weird thing Olivia does with her mouth at times but maybe she has to in order to talk that fast!

I don't know if it is my imagination but have they started talking faster on Grey's too?
Maybe I am just going deaf but with all of the rewinding, it is becoming a job to watch.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:02 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
Whew! Amazing and Amazinger
I had to watch it again on Hulu just to catch everything. Like WHY 'Becky' was stalking Huck. I'm still not clear on that.
Poor Huck was on the edge since the beginning and he has now gone over.
'Ellis Grey' as the acting president is WAY scary - I smell an Emmy for her.
The guy I don't get is that Texan - Doyle. What's his gig?
Just to clarify, the characters name that is the VP that is the acting President is "Sally Langston". The character is played by actress Kate Burton (daughter of Richard Burton). She previously played Dr Ellis Grey on Grey's Anatomy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV