Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2012, 01:14 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,916 times

Advertisements

YAY I'm so glad Britney is gone and I don't have to hear her annoying voice or see her pick at herself any longer!! She irritated me to no end!!! I'm glad Dan did what he did to her, but I don't like what he said to Danielle..I understand his strategy but I thought it was just too harsh.

I'm rooting for Frank, he deserves to win. I used to like Ian but right now I'm not so sure. WHat on earth does he have to be mad about after all his dirty dealing of his own. He just looked so stupid getting in Frank's face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 02:00 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyViolet View Post
YAY I'm so glad Britney is gone and I don't have to hear her annoying voice or see her pick at herself any longer!! She irritated me to no end!!! I'm glad Dan did what he did to her, but I don't like what he said to Danielle..I understand his strategy but I thought it was just too harsh.

I'm rooting for Frank, he deserves to win. I used to like Ian but right now I'm not so sure. WHat on earth does he have to be mad about after all his dirty dealing of his own. He just looked so stupid getting in Frank's face.
I'm not glad Brit's gone but it was a great move. And Dani is psychotic...yes, really. She is a lying fool and the tears are pretty fake most of the time. She's playing hard but the thing is, she doesn't have to try too hard to be ruthless. While you might not like Dan's tactics, I do think he knew she could handle it...that's cause she's cray-cray! Seriously!

I'm rooting for Frank to win as well. I did think for all of Ian's smarts (and he is quite smart), he doesn't have a lot of life experience. So when he tries to match wits with Frank, Frank stumps him. That's why Ian was acting like an 8 year old girl...he didn't know how to handle his "nanny nanny boo boo" defense. While Frank is only about 7-8 years older than Ian, Frank has more life experience. Ian hasn't figured out yet that book smarts doesn't make you the smartest person in the room. I still like him but he was much too arrogant and obnoxious this past week...even though it was also funny!!

Old 08-31-2012, 02:25 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
The show finally got some life!!! Best couple of eppies so far this season. Dan is scarey good. He has the mentality/power of a Charles Manson!

I'm sorry to see Brit go. I would have liked to see Danielle go instead. Did you hear the audience when Shane cast his vote for Brit? They loved her too. Did anyone else notice that just before they went to commercial Brit stood and faced the audience waving to them and they all stood up clapping for her? I bet BB will have her back on a favorites show again if she has time.

I'm actually starting to like Frank now that the Booger is gone. He's really playing the game.

What's up with Ian walking on tipy toes all the time? So your short, so wasn't Willie and I doubt he ever walked on tipy toes!

I'm betting Joe and Dani go next Thursday.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:47 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I'm not glad Brit's gone but it was a great move. And Dani is psychotic...yes, really. She is a lying fool and the tears are pretty fake most of the time. She's playing hard but the thing is, she doesn't have to try too hard to be ruthless. While you might not like Dan's tactics, I do think he knew she could handle it...that's cause she's cray-cray! Seriously!
I totally agree! She is a nut job! Starting to believe all that stuff on the internet about her after seeing the way she plays.

I did hear the audience gasp and wondered if Shane heard it too. Was told on the spoiler thread that isn't possible from somebody who has been in the audience before.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:54 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,881,321 times
Get coleen out the *****. Danica to win!!!

Old 08-31-2012, 03:41 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,050 times
I think the tippy-toe thing is another of Ian's weird little quirky gestures (like rocking in the hammock, rocking in general). I don't think it has anything to do with trying to be taller or more intimidating...I'm not sure he realizes he's doing it half the time.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:43 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
In the midst of this blindside, I bet Jenn is thinking her stuff doesn't stink.

*rolls eyes*

She's still worthless. Did anyone else want to throw the remote at their TV when she was acting all powerful and condescending when she was telling Britney no one wants her to go home and acting all fake? As a "family" member, I was really looking forward to seeing what she had to offer. She's about as worthless as they come on this show!

Old 08-31-2012, 05:51 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
I understand they had to get another hammock for Ian.....a stronger one.......I still like him but hes one loose screw away from something

Old 08-31-2012, 08:14 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I understand they had to get another hammock for Ian.....a stronger one.......I still like him but hes one loose screw away from something
He is that. I thought of him as quirky, but not so much now.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:15 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
According to some medical sites I've perused 'Tippy' Toe walking (toe to heel) is common amongst people with autism. If you google tippy toe you can read more about it. I beleiev it was reported somewhere earlier in the season that Ian was suspected as having autistic tendencies. Many of his actions and quirks seem to bear that out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV