Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 11:31 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,709,398 times

Advertisements

That way no one can complain about seeing what's going on in the house that CBS doesn't show on TV.

Someone asked what sites people go to. I go to Jokers and these two:

Dingo's Hamster Watch - Big Brother 10
Morty's TV The Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Daily Update

SOOOO...

Everyone knows that Brian has now been put on the block right? Jerry won the POV and used it to take Jesse off the block. Apparently he was mad that Brian didn't tell him about his other alliances or something.

AND WE HAVE A SHOWMANCE already! April and Ollie. I don't care about the color thing, but ewww - they kiss way too loud and you can just hear all the spit being exchanged. yuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vDLrjCER0

Last edited by NicoleJ; 07-14-2008 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: adding info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 12:07 PM

1,594 posts, read 5,281,510 times
Awesome Nicole! Ok, I am still learning the names.... Brian is the one that was sucking up to Jerry and talked about his dad being a Marine?? If so, I am glad that Jerry saw that he was being manipulated. I think Jerry is going to be a lot tougher than anyone would think! So Renny is still on the block? The annoying ones are always put up first but end up lasting FOREVER.

Thanks for the links!

Old 07-14-2008, 12:13 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,870,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
That way no one can complain about seeing what's going on in the house that CBS doesn't show on TV.

Someone asked what sites people go to. I go to Jokers and these two:

Dingo's Hamster Watch - Big Brother 10
Morty's TV The Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Daily Update

SOOOO...

Everyone knows that Brian has now been put on the block right? Jerry won the POV and used it to take Jesse off the block. Apparently he was mad that Brian didn't tell him about his other alliances or something.

AND WE HAVE A SHOWMANCE already! April and Ollie. I don't care about the color thing, but ewww - they kiss way too loud and you can just hear all the spit being exchanged. yuck.

YouTube - BBUSA 10 - The showmance of the season. Ollie & April.
Cool! Thanks for the info. I can't remember which one is April...she's blonde isn't she, but not the really pretty one, right? I love Jerry already so I'm glad he is showing his toughness, but I'm afraid all the youngins will gang up on him next.

Old 07-18-2008, 06:37 AM

Well, it turns out Libra is the homophobic one. Apparently when Dan, Angie & Steven were doing bible study, Libra saw them and got all bent out of shape b/c Steven is an abomination shouldn't be allowed to read it.

sheesh. seriously?

Old 07-18-2008, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Well, it turns out Libra is the homophobic one. Apparently when Dan, Angie & Steven were doing bible study, Libra saw them and got all bent out of shape b/c Steven is an abomination shouldn't be allowed to read it.

sheesh. seriously?
Well crap. All the ones I start to like do something to **** me off! This is going to sound bad and I don't mean it to be but Steven is the first gay guy on BB that hasn't bothered me. He's not outlandish or effiminate. I honestly wouldn't have thought he was gay if I hadn't read it on the cbs site. I can't stand it when gays are flamboyant and see how far they can push people in their comfort zones. I have no problem with their lifestyle. I just don't like anything shoved down my throat.

Anything else good happening?

Old 07-18-2008, 06:57 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,303,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Well crap. All the ones I start to like do something to **** me off! This is going to sound bad and I don't mean it to be but Steven is the first gay guy on BB that hasn't bothered me. He's not outlandish or effiminate. I honestly wouldn't have thought he was gay if I hadn't read it on the cbs site. I can't stand it when gays are flamboyant and see how far they can push people in their comfort zones. I have no problem with their lifestyle. I just don't like anything shoved down my throat.

Anything else good happening?

you mean like josh in the last show bb 9 ?

Old 07-18-2008, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
you mean like josh in the last show bb 9 ?
Yes! And Marcellas drove me nuts too! There's another one and I can't think of the name.

Old 07-18-2008, 10:29 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times
Quote:
Yes! And Marcellas drove me nuts too! There's another one and I can't think of the name.
Dustin? I could not stand that guy. his snarling facial expressions drove me up the wall. He was nice looking but when his "inner self" showed through he looked like a true devil to me IMO.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Will. (not dr will, but the will from season w/ the twins). He was SOOOO annoying. "if karma is a boomerang I'll see you sooner rather than later." pfft.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times
I liked Marcellas! He's a queen but he was mostly nice. Does anyone know why he is not on with Gretchen Massey on "House Calls" anymore?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV