Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2021, 06:11 AM

16,428 posts, read 12,549,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Well hopefully when Grey's Anatomy returns in March, there will be no mention of covid except for maybe a few wearing masks outside the hospital and those of you complaining about it can shut up and get over it.
I don't see how that's possible with Meredith literally on the edge of death due to COVID.

I say hopefully when Grey's Anatomy returns in March, they will go whatever direction they choose to go, and those complaining about it will stop watching and commenting and let the rest of us enjoy in peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2021, 11:58 AM

41,995 posts, read 75,304,387 times
I'm really angry that the writers killed off Andrew. I guess it's been awhile since they killed any major character for no reason, and they were feeling antsy.

Ugh.

Old 03-13-2021, 12:57 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,172,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I'm really angry that the writers killed off Andrew. I guess it's been awhile since they killed any major character for no reason, and they were feeling antsy.

Ugh.
ME TOO...He was one of the only young dreamy drs left. The old guys are OK but not so dreamy. He had alot of story lines they could have put him in. He must be interested in directing or had a better offer.

Old 03-13-2021, 04:06 PM

16,428 posts, read 12,549,337 times
I'm so sad about Deluca. I always loved him.

I HATE crossover events. After I watched Greys, I realized that I would have to watch Station 19 to figure out what happened. So I had to watch an episode of a show whose characters I don't know and have no connection to (except for Warren) in order to get the story of Deluca's attack and the sweet scenes with his sister. GRRRRR!

Old 03-15-2021, 06:08 AM

1,412 posts, read 1,020,106 times
I hate the cross overs, too. My interest in this show is waning....

Old 03-15-2021, 08:52 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,106,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I'm so sad about Deluca. I always loved him.

I HATE crossover events. After I watched Greys, I realized that I would have to watch Station 19 to figure out what happened. So I had to watch an episode of a show whose characters I don't know and have no connection to (except for Warren) in order to get the story of Deluca's attack and the sweet scenes with his sister. GRRRRR!
I don't want to watch Station 19 so can you fill me in on what happened?
I guess they want to push Meredith in the direction of the new Irish Pediatric dr. I supposed with her being older, having 3 kids and DeLuca having Bipolar, they would have had a low chance of their relationship working out in the long term and I have a feeling the writers want a long-term love interest for Meredith.
He was so great though - remember when he joined the show and he was pretending to be a more senior Dr!!

Old 03-15-2021, 09:46 AM

41,995 posts, read 75,304,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
He must be interested in directing or had a better offer.
From what I understand, he didn't ask to leave the cast. I think he's directing an episode down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy_C View Post
My interest in this show is waning....
Ditto. It might be time to wrap it up after 17 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKB View Post
I guess they want to push Meredith in the direction of the new Irish Pediatric dr.
Eh, he's so boring. He and Jo seem to have some chemistry that he and Meredith lack.

Old 03-15-2021, 11:35 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,106,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post

Eh, he's so boring. He and Jo seem to have some chemistry that he and Meredith lack.
Don't you feel that the show decides week by week what's going to happen next instead of a "long-term plan"? The whole story arc of Weber and Karev going over to that poorer hospital was really interesting I though and then it seemed like the show writers were like "Nah - scratch that" and just had Jackson's mom buy it and make it go away. I think the Irish doc has been boring because the show has made him very single dimensioned while they figured out what way they were going to go with other characters.
I like Koracick. He may be an *******, but at least he's interesting and has some fire in him! (I always liked him in Ally McBeal too!)

Old 03-21-2021, 12:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,225,740 times
Quote:
I like Koracick. He may be an *******, but at least he's interesting and has some fire in him! (I always liked him in Ally McBeal too!)
Me too.

Old 03-21-2021, 12:30 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,172,007 times
Quote:
Don't you feel that the show decides week by week what's going to happen next instead of a "long-term plan"? The whole story arc of Weber and Karev going over to that poorer hospital was really interesting I though and then it seemed like the show writers were like "Nah - scratch that" and just had Jackson's mom buy it and make it go away. I think the Irish doc has been boring because the show has made him very single dimensioned while they figured out what way they were going to go with other characters.
I agree about the poorer hospital .A lot of stories could have happened. I think Karev in real life told them he was leaving so they had to finish up that story line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV