Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2012, 11:34 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times

Advertisements

‘HGTV Design Star All Stars’ Gives Past Finalists Chance to Win Cash Prize and Appearance in HGTV Show - Yahoo! Finance

only 4 episodes--wow.
The four-episode series premiering on Tuesday, July 31, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, will have the contestants compete for an appearance on an HGTV show, $25,000 in cash and the opportunity to be named HGTV’s first Design Star All Stars champion. Contestants include: Kellie Clements, Edmond, Okla.; Leslie Ezelle, Dallas, Texas; Josh Johnson “Sparkle Josh,” West Hollywood, Calif.; Tom Vecchione, New York City, N.Y.; Dan Vickery, Los Angeles, Calif.; and Hilari Younger, Dallas, Texas. Each week, the six competitors must showcase their expertise, unmatched designs and on-camera finesse to avoid being eliminated.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 12:01 AM

693 posts, read 1,040,824 times
Default Did anyone watch?

I thought the first show was pretty good. Sparkle Josh is just too crazy with his over the top glam design. As for Ms. Kellie, I would ask, how's that senior prom workin' out for ya? I can't believe she was surprised at being eliminated. I felt all of the other contestants stepped up their games, but (as she stated) she was stuck in her past season trying to redeem herself from the white room challenge. Her room looked like something any amateur could do on any given day - it was horrible!

Old 08-02-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
I thought the first show was pretty good. Sparkle Josh is just too crazy with his over the top glam design. As for Ms. Kellie, I would ask, how's that senior prom workin' out for ya? I can't believe she was surprised at being eliminated. I felt all of the other contestants stepped up their games, but (as she stated) she was stuck in her past season trying to redeem herself from the white room challenge. Her room looked like something any amateur could do on any given day - it was horrible!

Hi ya! Glad someone else besides me watched!
I was a bit disappointed with the ones they consider All-Stars but anyway......I couldn't stand Kellie in the season she was on. So was glad to see that she screwed up in a Big way.
Sparkle Josh is over the top. I'm only slightly partial to him because he's good friends with one of my friends. I really like Dan and hope he wins. Wouldn't be upset if Hillary does.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:36 AM

tough call on last night's episode. I really dislike Leslie, but don't think that is the reason she should have been eliminated. She was a control freak in that room therefore she should have been booted off. Anna said,"no mirrors!". Period. End of story. Leslie added at least 2 and wanted more

Old 08-08-2012, 12:31 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,426,125 times
I watched last night and saw Sparkle Josh eliminated. Leslie was safe (and I dont like her either). Did I miss something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV