Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2013, 11:26 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,527,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post
As a man I like a lady with a nice figure, a nice smile, pretty feet and so on. But Khandi and Phaedra, you two are way too huge wearing those tight miniskirts. And Phaedra you are not as business savy as you claim.
Kandi has put on some LBs though, she is eating real good. I like the way she looks now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
Really? I see Im hitting a nerve with many of the lonely, thats cool, but truth is the truth. Kenya wants and needs a man. It would fix her bitterness.

personal attacks not necessary cause you may be lonely and if nothing else your posts make you seem ignorant; but I am not lonely. Not needing a man to fulfill one's self esteem does not equate to lonely. You seem a bit bitter. Kenya needs a facial and a personality.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
personal attacks not necessary cause you may be lonely and if nothing else your posts make you seem ignorant; but I am not lonely. Not needing a man to fulfill one's self esteem does not equate to lonely. You seem a bit bitter. Kenya needs a facial and a personality.
You feel I personally attacked you? Why are you so defensive? I like Kenya she brings a lot to the show, but she does want and needs a man, there is nothing wrong with that. Why is it bad to want and need a man?

Old 01-14-2013, 12:09 PM

2,760 posts, read 3,954,370 times
Quote:
You feel I personally attacked you? Why are you so defensive? I like Kenya she brings a lot to the show, but she does want and needs a man, there is nothing wrong with that. Why is it bad to want and need a man?
I do not think wanting a man is bad, but neediness is not an attractive quality for ANYONE! I think you are making a gross ASSumption that those that have posted about not needing a man are lonely.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:12 PM

2,760 posts, read 3,954,370 times
Quote:
Really? I see Im hitting a nerve with many of the lonely, thats cool, but truth is the truth. Kenya wants and needs a man. It would fix her bitterness.
^This comment is a broad based personal attack on posters that have a different point of view...just in case you forgot!

Old 01-14-2013, 12:22 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
Listen to Kenya Moore's new song "Gone with the Wind Fabulous"

So now we'll be forced to hear Kenya's stupid song like we we're with Kim's, uggg. Only they can take a embarassing moment and turn it into cash.

Glad to hear about Nene and Gregg, but wonder how long he'll be happy furthering her career and playing "housewife". Thats a hard road for either sex. Is he working at all?

Oh and back to Kenya, she says Walter made up the stuff about her asking him to pose as her boyfriend. Anyone believe her? I dont.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominscranton View Post
I do not think wanting a man is bad, but neediness is not an attractive quality for ANYONE! I think you are making a gross assumption that those that have posted about not needing a man are lonely.
Im not against loving relationships, hech my girl and I have one, but I never understand the concept of women attacking other women who go after the men they want. Kenya behavior is not really bad in my eyes, not when it comes to the Walter dude. She wants what she wants, why tease her about it? A woman going after a man is attractive to me, I like women who know what they want and go for it. Kenya seems to be that way with Walter, he just didnt want her back. That life, she should just go for another man. When you quit that is when you start to sound bitter like many of the posters here.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:07 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
I do not think Phadrea expected Kenya to work gratis, I thoght I heard somewhere on the show that Phadre was paying her like 5K. Kenya said something to the effect of it would only pay for her shoes and they are 1 K a pop! Must be nice to buy thousand dollar shoes when you run a production company that has not produced anything since 2010! I also think Kenya's comment about usually getting 50% off the back end of the video deal is pure fantasy. I am not sure what the normal back end would be but I can I do not believe 50% and 100K budget to produce an exercise video seemed outlandish to me as well. Maybe I am just totally uninformed, but it all the numbers seemed high.
A production budget of $100K is not high at all. You have to pay for the usage of a studio/stage/location, set design and construction, usage or rental of camera and lighting equipment, editing of the video, graphics, marketing and promotion, the cast has to be paid, the camera operators have to be paid, the production has to be insured before any location will allow filming, wardrobe/makeup/styling has to be paid, a fitness expert (not Apollo) needs to be hired on as a consultant to make certain that the workout moves are not incorect/dangerous, additional post production costs....

And Kenya got them a distribution deal (the hardest part) even before one frame was shot. Phaedra should have been grateful but she's greedy (and obviously uninformed and not business savvy). If Phaedra wanted to do this on the cheap then she should just have her toddler Aidan hold a camera phone and shot the video.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
^This comment is a broad based personal attack on posters that have a different point of view...just in case you forgot!
But its based on a terrible point of view.
I see the disses toward Kenya as a form of misandry, even if its a judgement toward Kenya I see the underlining anger behind the disses. Nothing wrong with going after a man if you want one and the women who cant get one should not make the ones who do want one feel bad. Its like a form of bullying or peer pressure. Its weird...

Old 01-14-2013, 01:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
But its based on a terrible point of view.
I see the disses toward Kenya as a form of misandry, even if its a judgement toward Kenya I see the underlining anger behind the disses. Nothing wrong with going after a man if you want one and the women who cant get one should not make the ones who do want one feel bad. Its like a form of bullying or peer pressure. Its weird...

Pot-meet Kettle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV