Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2013, 11:20 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
I thought the whole Porscha scene was hysterical.

Phaedra with her ex-con husband who goes along with whatever she wants cause she paying the bills.

Nene with Greg licking all up in her butt

Kandi...wait you don't even have a ring. You just move men into YOUR house so you shouldn't even be talking.

Kenya...*dies at the thought of kenya having anything to say about someone's marriage*

Cynthia...didn't your mama & sister nearly ruin your wedding because they thought Peter was too controlling?

Whole bunch of HOT MESS
this entire post made me laugh lol

so true. theyre all a bunch of fake, judgemental weirdos with enormous egos. but hey, it makes for good ratings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2013, 11:13 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,527,077 times
Kenya Moore mocks Phaedra, Porsha in music video 'Gone With... | Radio & TV Talk | www.accessatlanta.com

Kenya Moore Premieres Gone With the Wind Fabulous Music Video and It's, Well, Fabulous! | E! Online

The girl Kenya is owning souls right now. I cant front on her...lol wow

Old 03-13-2013, 01:29 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,403,320 times
Yes Kandi, get your coins! Kandi Burruss sues Kim Zolciak over use of 'Tardy for the Party' | Radio & TV Talk | www.accessatlanta.com

Old 03-13-2013, 02:20 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
^^^ oh wow LOL. it was hilarious though how Kim took the Tardy for the Party thing and ran with it. Kandi and her studio crew had to auto-tune the HELL out of that song to get it on key, and yet Kim felt she was going to be a music star. What an idioit LOL.

I honestly don't know how her football player husband deals with her. There are thousands of blondes with big fake boobs out there if that's what he's into. He picked one of the dumbest LOL.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:03 PM

692 posts, read 1,004,923 times
Quote:
I honestly don't know how her football player husband deals with her. There are thousands of blondes with big fake boobs out there if that's what he's into. He picked one of the dumbest LOL.
Kim and Kroy getting together remind me of that scene in the last season of Nip/Tuck where that the surgeon's psycho/murdering wife encountered a serial killer. Two whackjobs meet where one was done in by the other. I think they're both book dumb but street smart with Kim a few points higher on the scale.
Since puberty Kim has been bankrolled by men with money some way some how. That takes a certain kind of skill and the ability to read and play people and give them what they want to get what she wants. Kroy is no differnt.
Kroy met Kim while the cameras were rolling and visions of fame and dollar signs danced in his country head. Too bad he didn't take note of 3 former Atlanta ho-wife/athlete marriages that imploded either on camera or shortly after they stopped rolling. As long as the money is rolling and Kim talks a good game he thinks it's all good. Within a year after his NFL career ends he'll be crying poor and Kim will be pulling an Anna Nicole on her next mark.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:24 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,527,077 times
lol coins?

Old 03-15-2013, 01:48 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
Nene was on target for not allowing those beeatches to come into her house for dinner when they were hours late Who shows up for dinner past midnight expecting to get fed

Who knew that a gay ex-football player husband could be so controlling

I guess Kenya's good behavior is done for

Old 03-15-2013, 01:54 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Nene was on target for not allowing those beeatches to come into her house for dinner when they were hours late Who shows up for dinner past midnight expecting to get fed

Who knew that a gay ex-football player husband could be so controlling

I guess Kenya's good behavior is done for

I missed the first part of that episode. WTH did they show up so late???

I would expect the gay guy who married a chick may be controlling;thereby giving him the power to do what he pleases w/out her questioning him.

Kenya's good behavior lasted as long as her private interview lasted. (is that what the one on one camera talks are called????? )

Old 03-15-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I missed the first part of that episode. WTH did they show up so late???
They were "just late". There was no specific reason why. The were running on CP Time

I hope that all the housewives have a make-up artist in their contract for shooting because Porshe and Cynthia looked scary before they were all done up to me!

Old 03-15-2013, 04:43 PM

Oh and good for Phaedra for shutting down Porshe on her being "Christian" and attending a strip club!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV