Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2013, 05:37 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Poor Porsha Will she be reduced to a Miata
A Miata is too nice for her. A Chevrolet Chevette would suit her better, especially if the rumors of her being unfaithful are true!!!

SHOCK CLAIM: Atlanta Millionaire Releases Some STEAMY TEXT MESSAGES . . . That Were ALLEGEDLY Sent To Him From Atlanta Housewife PORSHA . . . While She Was Married To Kordell!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2013
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2013, 10:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post

just yuck! Who releases these personal text messages??
She has terrible choices in men

Old 07-09-2013, 04:48 PM

21 posts, read 22,818 times
That is so sad, they should let bye gones be bye gones lefe is too short.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
Everybody knows the Kim/Nene battle was for ratings. The fighting gave them both a storyline until Kim no longer wanted to do the show because she wanted to start her own baby boom.
Kim and Nene made the show, they spiced things up. I kind of loved and hated Nene because she was a bit much sometimes when she argued with kim but without Nene the show would be very dull. Its no surprise then that The new normal snapped her up. Love or hate her Nene is entertain!

Old 07-10-2013, 04:31 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post
Actually, she's not. She was on Wendy Williams setting the record straight. I guess she's still Gone With The Wind fabulous her way. I knew that eviction crap was a bunch of BS.
Kenya was obviously lying to Wendy Williams.

Kenya Moore In Court Over Eviction; Kenya Moves Out & Cops Called!

Old 07-10-2013, 04:31 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Kenya was obviously lying to Wendy Williams.

Kenya Moore In Court Over Eviction; Kenya Moves Out & Cops Called!
Kenya lie Never Twirl girl twirl

Old 07-11-2013, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Whoa!! Now that's a shame. They were just trying to have a baby and seemed pretty happy together for the most part.

Maybe they realized they really want different things? I dunno. But that is sad to hear.
Kodell wanted Posha as a trophy wife. But when he started living with her he realized that Posha is too dipsy and immature. But it wasn't all her falt he wasn't easy to live with either. He is very traditional and controlling, he wanted a stay at home wife but Posha wanted a career and have children so that's what broke the camels back. Posha is very pretty, I'm sure she will be snapped but she should learnt from this and choose a guy who wants the same things as her who will support her dreams.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:21 AM

I watched every single episode of season 5 and apart from Nene the only other wife that made me laugh was Phaedra. She came out with some wise cracks that had me in stitches. Shes too funny with her southern bail accent! I didn't like how Sherae was arse licking Kim and starting a lot. For eg when the girls went to Africa Candy said she couldn't imagine Kim holding a black baby something to that extent an Sherea ran straight to Kim and told her what Candy said.It was really unnecessary it caused a big argument once again which could of been avoided. Sherea had ulterior motives so that she could get constant work on kims Show Don't be tardi! Sherea is horriable. I don't like her shes attractive but she thinks shes Miss World and shes not. Keeps putting Nene down about her features shes nasty!

Old 07-11-2013, 02:24 AM

Sherea could make a fine actor one day. She tries too hard and that can be off putting but that's how she is because she is super competitive. Nene cracked me up when She said that Shereas plans for a mansion should be called Never land.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Who the hell is this crazy new b...ch that just came into the show this season. I don;t think Im going to like her from what I saw today.

That older one, ex miss USA
Her name is Kenya Moore, she is soo fruity! She at the center of all arguments. It has been entertaining this season with Kenya though with her and Walter fake relationship story line. How can you beg a man to marry you, you can't force them. She made a complete fool of herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV