Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2013, 01:53 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times

Advertisements

I don't know if they all seem gay, however somoene mentioned they look like "ken doll" cookie cutters...that I will agree on. Except for Brooks and Juan Pablo.

When in doubt read the TOS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2013, 02:50 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Did anyone catch Juan Pablo's answer during the Mr. Bachelorette questioning when he said his greatest joy in life was his daughter? We know Ben has a son (first night in the limo), Brad has a son, Maddex, but Juan Pablo's child has never been mentioned. I wonder why we haven't heard about her?

Ben started out so nice, but he's been really weird lately. Michael hates Ben, and I guess there's a flare up next week, so that should make for good TV. I read somewhere that Michael (I think) was on two dating shows a few years ago~~Holidate and Blind Date. Hmmmmm.

AGAINN! - The Scene Bisnow (DC) - Bisnow - The Scene Bisnow (DC) Scroll down to the 6th picture.

I do think a lot of the guys are rather effiminate, but I don't know that they're gay. Personally, if I were Desiree and saw that bunch, I'd have sent them all home at the first cocktail party.
Oh forget it, that guy is a wannabe 15 minute of famer reality star. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him finding that out now. If I were Dez, out he'd go!

Old 06-19-2013, 03:56 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
Something about Juan Pablo....I just dont like. (even though he revealed a subtle secret....I still resented him for some reason). I'm also getting a little tired of Des trying to speak Spanish to him at every rose ceremony about accepting the rose. I mean does she have to to do this every week? Getting bored of that already.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:48 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,574,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Something about Juan Pablo....I just dont like. (even though he revealed a subtle secret....I still resented him for some reason). I'm also getting a little tired of Des trying to speak Spanish to him at every rose ceremony about accepting the rose. I mean does she have to to do this every week? Getting bored of that already.
Agree. It's not cute, and I do believe he speaks English quite well. However, I like him for now. Knowing Michael is a reality star wh***, Bryden has second thoughts (and a girlfriend back home), Brooks spends his salary on hair gel, and Ben is a weenie...this season's going great. Not. But I keep watching. And I'll watch The Bachelor. Sigh.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:54 AM

Ok I'm rewatching this past Monday's episode just to catch details I missed before. Why did Des (or the producers) determine that it was wise to climb all the way up the lighthouse in Atlantic City to tell Brad that he is going home? Couldn't they have just done that at the little dinner table they were at?

Especially as creepy as Brad was, I would have never gone up into the lighthouse with Brad alone to "dump him". Just a thought!

Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Ok I'm rewatching this past Monday's episode just to catch details I missed before. Why did Des (or the producers) determine that it was wise to climb all the way up the lighthouse in Atlantic City to tell Brad that he is going home? Couldn't they have just done that at the little dinner table they were at?

Especially as creepy as Brad was, I would have never gone up into the lighthouse with Brad alone to "dump him". Just a thought!
I know, that was weird, I guess they wanted the shot of her looking out, but she could have walked up after sending him packing. I'm sure she was safe with the camera people there, but I agree it was weird. I didn't find him too creepy, just awkward and hard to talk to.

Old 06-20-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I know, that was weird, I guess they wanted the shot of her looking out, but she could have walked up after sending him packing. I'm sure she was safe with the camera people there, but I agree it was weird. I didn't find him too creepy, just awkward and hard to talk to.
I guess it creates more "drama" . They were at the lighthouse, so might as well go up in it and get the full effect. Him leaving and then it ending as she stares out over the city at the top of the lighthouse.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I guess it creates more "drama" . They were at the lighthouse, so might as well go up in it and get the full effect. Him leaving and then it ending as she stares out over the city at the top of the lighthouse.
True! True! It did add to the drama....so much that I was worried he might push her down due to his awkward silence and reaction. I guess I don't really trust the "quiet" ones. You never know how they will react.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:04 PM

Gee...I wish Des would've just sent Bryden home after that talk they had and how he hesitated when his name was called at the rose ceremony. Well good luck in Germany next week, I see drama brewing along with the beer!

Old 06-24-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Gee...I wish Des would've just sent Bryden home after that talk they had and how he hesitated when his name was called at the rose ceremony. Well good luck in Germany next week, I see drama brewing along with the beer!
Yes for sure. I really don't care for Bryden anymore.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV