Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 07:30 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,269,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Oh, oh. It looks like another Hantz explosion next week.
I don't read much into the end-of-episode preview. They always show things to try to throw you off of what's really happening. Since it all takes place a night, I'm guessing that whole preview is events that take place right after returning to camp from Tribal Council, meaning it's just Brandon blowing off steam and that's all we'll hear of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 07:34 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times
I'll be rooting for Brenda. Such a lovely, graceful young lady who seems to accept all people and is very competent physically and mentally.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,269,625 times
This transpired in my house last night.

Probst: This season you will be playing against some of your favorite Survivors from past seasons!

Fans: (loud cheering)

Me from my couch: No, no, save your strength because the cheering really isn't worth it.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
I was so hoping Phillip would get voted off last night. Damn. I just hate watching him, so much it makes me want to turn the channel. He seems a bit toned down this year, but he annoys me!

I am surprisingly liking this season, we'll see how it shapes up!

Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,190,523 times
Quote:

Poor sunburned Cochran. With his fair skin, I don't see why he would even want to be out there. I don't see how that can get better. I burn easily too. Ouch!
As uncomfortable as Cochran looked he didn't let that hold him back in the challenge.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:47 AM

986 posts, read 1,666,665 times
Quote:

Spoiler

Re: Francesca being voted off. I liked her the first time and I liked her tonight. I was sad to see her go. But I think she made the mistake tonight of trying to get people to vote Philip off. Eventually most of them will see what a pain in the a$$ he is and will want get rid of him. But it was too soon for her to start suggesting they vote him off this early on. There were too many people who obviously didn't know at that point what a nut job he was and liked him.

So I think Francesca should have just kept quiet and gone along with those who wanted to vote off Andrea. Her strategy of lack thereof is what did her in once again.

It was an hour and a half Pacific time too. I think all the TV guides on screen showed two hours but the last half hour was a re-run of "The Big Bang Theory."
I have to agree - She should have kept quiet and let him dig his own grave.

I hated to see her go...I think Andrea should have gone home as well. Oh well...

And why does lil Hantz always find a pretty girl and think she needs to go home?!!?!?!?!?!

Old 02-14-2013, 08:15 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedmustang View Post

And why does lil Hantz always find a pretty girl and think she needs to go home?!!?!?!?!?!
Because every pretty girl he's ever encountered has done everything in their power to get rid of him.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 AM

399 posts, read 705,281 times
Should be an interesting season! I would like to see Philip gone but then he adds drama to the whole thing right? I hate his pink/red underwear. Why not wear swim trunks? I don't get it. Did anyone else notice that the buffs kind of went with most of the tribes colored clothing. I remember reading that that they (the producers of the show) tell them what to wear to some degree so that they don't have wild stuff out there etc, but to be in the purples for one team and oranges for the other? Not a bad show to start with. Let's see how the season goes! Looking forward to watching it!
:-)

Old 02-14-2013, 08:29 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
I'm rooting for the Fans.. I hope every - So called Favorite Gets Picked off 1 by 1....

Old 02-14-2013, 08:50 AM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Why is Francesca even considered a favorite when she was only on the show for 60 minutes. They're plenty other contestents that should have been on the show.
From Pippy's post: Survivor Caramoan Premiere - Jeff Probst Talks New Season and Celebrity Players : People.com

Quote by Jeff Probst "When deciding on returning players we first look at their popularity. It doesn't mean they have to be well liked, but they must be memorable for something. Then we look at their "story." Is there an expectation surrounding their return – i.e., did Phillip learn anything from playing with Boston Rob? Will Cochran finally stand up and be heard? Will Brandon be able to control his emotions? Can Malcolm finish what he started? With this group we felt each has a story worth telling".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV