Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 10:43 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,016,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Ryan and Weston will be working together again soon enough. Ryan just has to realize even with his niece providing tech support so to speak he can't hunt down Joe alone. What'll make him come back is the new threat the "family" poses. Especially with Emma in their ranks.

Shellnic

It never occurred to me to think of the girl as already warped. But now that I think about it I agree with you. That poor girl. Never truly had an chance to begin with
Yea, I know Hardy is a stubborn guy...and his involvement with Carroll is extremely complicated so that makes him a little hard-edged...especially since "people die around him". A common theme that they continue to show...but darnit, the girl in me just wants him to communicate and be open. haha You're right though, he can't do it on his own...I liked Weston so much from the first that I was hoping for a better relationship right off the bat...guess I'll have to wait since it's just how it's supposed to be...

And for that girl? Yep, I don't think she ever had a chance. She only knew her father was some guy her mother was with on the job, so obviously no relationship there. The FIRST father figure she has ever known has been Joe...yikes. Her mother, being a prostitute, gave her a whole new set of issues. But also, let's not forget, that her mom WROTE to a serial killer while in prison and then allowed him to live with her and her kid for over a year...it just doesn't scream "healthy environment" by anyone's imagination. I bet you anything she will rival Emma when they finally come together...one of those girls is going to fight for their father...and I bet it gets bloody....yowza!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 02:50 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Ryan and Weston will be working together again soon enough. Ryan just has to realize even with his niece providing tech support so to speak he can't hunt down Joe alone. What'll make him come back is the new threat the "family" poses. Especially with Emma in their ranks.

Shellnic

It never occurred to me to think of the girl as already warped. But now that I think about it I agree with you. That poor girl. Never truly had an chance to begin with
I agree with you,DesG and Shell. The only thing I think you are wrong about is Emma fighting the young girl over Joe. Emma is going to be fighting Lily over Joe. Didn't you see his eyes light up and his comment? Yowza Baby! Em doesn't see Joe as a father, she wants him as her lover. First it was Claire in the way, now it will be Lily Ought to be some good jealousy going on!

Old 02-11-2014, 07:43 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,711,977 times
Emma is very protective of her man. I like this season overall so far, I honestly didn't have high hopes for it but it's been interesting so far. I really wanna see that French girl get killed somehow, that would be nice.

Spoiler:

The lady that is the head of the FBI investigation that called Joes helper(the woman who thought her baby was taken). Are they lovers? Does FBI girl know she is playing both sides?

On a side note, does anyone else find the black girl kind of hot?

Old 02-12-2014, 11:37 AM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times
Anyone else notice that aside from Joe himself, all the men in the show are needy and incompetent while the women are portrayed as cunning alpha characters?

Old 02-18-2014, 09:35 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
I hit episode 6 and just could not take it anymore - I mean I was figuring out all the 'followers' - the 800 million of them scattered throughout all levels of society being orchestrated by a convicted serial killer via his techno cyber geniuses. Oh Vey! This level of coordination is even too much for me to suspend reality. The only reason I would continue to watch is to see that little white chick, toting around Joey, get her neck snapped by one of the gay guys - An Ode To Poe!

And you know that FBI head chick is one of them as well -Pleeeeeeease!

I can't take it anymore!

Last edited by 2K5Gx2km; 02-18-2014 at 10:55 PM..

Old 02-19-2014, 04:06 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,917 times
Shiloh

Is Mendes one of Joe's followers? No. Is she oblivious to the fact her partner is? That's a BIG 10-4 Good Buddy! Good to see Leslie Bibb. Haven't seen her since GCB. Would have preferred her not being one of Joe's psychos.

Looked at the new episode last night. Emma will not be a happy camoer when she finds out Joe and Lily bumped uglies. She was already PO'd he didn't contact her for over a year. This little tid bit could definitely set her off and Lily already doesn't trust her. And speaking of Lily I don't buy the line she gave to Joe one bit. She has another motive for wanting him there. We just have to wait and see what it is

Old 02-23-2014, 12:04 AM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
This show sucks. I mainly hate that Joe character because he lacks character and a personality, imo.

I was looking for something to replace Dexter and this ain't it. I'd rather watch reruns of csi vegas or forensic files.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:47 PM

I really wasn't happy with the last episode. I liked that Joe sneered at Lily and was so indignant. I liked him for a split second. THEN we see him finishing up with that poor girl?? WTH was that about? Have I forgotten something? Does Joe do that sort of torture? I have even forgotten what Joe was up to last season. The Poe thing took over and I forget the WHY.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:00 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,917 times
Tami

You have to remember even though it was shown just one time last season, that is how Joe killed his victims. It was in a flashback of when Roderick 1st hooked up with him. A poor girl tied and gagged. Joe went to work and Roderick looked a little disgusted and I believe he ran. To tell you the truth there's really nothing to understand with Joe. When you take a step back, he and the people that followed him are psychopaths. Is there really any understanding with psychos and what they do? Now he's involved with psychopaths that could be even more dangerous than he is. Like I said before I don't believe Lily's reason for wanting to find him. She's got something else planned.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Tami

You have to remember even though it was shown just one time last season, that is how Joe killed his victims. It was in a flashback of when Roderick 1st hooked up with him. A poor girl tied and gagged. Joe went to work and Roderick looked a little disgusted and I believe he ran. To tell you the truth there's really nothing to understand with Joe. When you take a step back, he and the people that followed him are psychopaths. Is there really any understanding with psychos and what they do? Now he's involved with psychopaths that could be even more dangerous than he is. Like I said before I don't believe Lily's reason for wanting to find him. She's got something else planned.
Thank you very much, Des. Yes, I had forgotten about that. I agree with you about Lily, I think she is up to Dom else too.

So the twins are her biological kids? Wow, that one who totally freaked at being touched! Made me jump! I knew the missing face was going to be Carroll's. Too predictable. Ah, why didn't Hardy go back to the car instead of heading into the woods,? I know, I know...I HAVE to ask the obvious thought to relieve my poor brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV