Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2013, 10:29 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,570,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU191433 View Post
I realize they never will for obvious reasons, but I wish they would post the entire boardroom unedited on NBC's website, I would like to see the whole thing
They could make it a pay-per-view! People would love to see it.

I don't understand how Donald Trump can get away with asking such rude and personal questions of people on there. Dennis Rodman, asking him about his tattoos, or Lil Jon about his 'grill' or Lisa about her lips. I can practically picture him saying to Penn Jillette "so, how did you get so FAT?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2013, 11:57 AM

2,016 posts, read 5,217,201 times
Amarosa is a piece of work, to say the least. She is UNPROFESSIONAL to the max in her dealings with people, yet demands the utmost of respect. Did anyone notice her personal name calling?? In Episode 1, she kept saying "Your Mama" to Piers Morgan in the Boardroom (when he was questioning her). In last night's episode, Amarosa kept calling Latoya "Boo". How does this piece of work get away with this? She refers to herself as a business woman. She is anything BUT a business woman. Absolutely unreal.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:59 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,113,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post

I don't understand how Donald Trump can get away with asking such rude and personal questions of people on there. Dennis Rodman, asking him about his tattoos, or Lil Jon about his 'grill' or Lisa about her lips. I can practically picture him saying to Penn Jillette "so, how did you get so FAT?"
That would be like the pot calling the kettle black. IMO, The Donald could stand to lose more than a few pounds himself.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:00 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,217,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post

Yes, I FULLY agree with you regarding the asking rude and personal questions of people. He has done this so many times throughout the episodes over the years, that I have forgotten most of them. I remember in the very first season of The Apprentice, there was a young man (I have forgotten his name now), but Donald Trump asked him if he was a virgin. I mean, seriously?? Like I said, he has asked all sorts of questions and said all sorts of things that are very personal in nature. I don't know how he gets away with it too.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:06 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,113,014 times
For the life of me, I just can't picture Omarosa and Michael Clarke Duncan as a couple. He seemed like such a genuinely sweet, warm, caring person.

Did she pull the wool over his eyes or did he pull the wool over ours?

Old 03-18-2013, 12:10 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,281,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
That would be like the pot calling the kettle black. IMO, The Donald could stand to lose more than a few pounds himself.
I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
For the life of me, I just can't picture Omarosa and Michael Clarke Duncan as a couple. He seemed like such a genuinely sweet, warm, caring person.

A piece can overrule many bad traits.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:14 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,493,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BU191433 View Post
I must say the dropping of the pen was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on this show. I re-watched that several times. But I too was shocked at who she brought back into the boardroom

I realize they never will for obvious reasons, but I wish they would post the entire boardroom unedited on NBC's website, I would like to see the whole thing
They use to show the episodes later on CNBC, I believe. You might check their schedule or website.

MSR

Old 03-18-2013, 03:18 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,493,891 times
Quote:

I wondered the same thing too.

I also wondered how many times she'll use something about him as her reason to note complete her tasks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have only watched this show for a few years. I'm not really invested in it. So it was quite a surprise to me when I dreamed last night that DT had some reason he put Dee back on the team.

It's not for a lack of things to do! What a weird dream.

MSR

Old 03-18-2013, 04:26 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,135,065 times
I was pretty impressed with Arsenio Hall last night. I thought he injected some solid insight in the boardroom and he really is an articulate and intelligent guy.

Old 03-18-2013, 05:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,570,498 times
I was trying to remember who it was that Omarosa was referring to Arsenio getting into fights with, and then it hit me. That nasty redhead was on with him and was such a horrible individual. He did get pretty pissed a few times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV