Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2013, 11:34 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,961,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Lydia, should also get those ears fixed. Everytime I look at her I see Curious George. Love her mom.

Heather...wow. Chill the *F* out and lighten up. You should be counting your lucky stars someone like Terry has put up with you for so long. He can do better. Why were they out to dinner when the kids had homework to do anyway? I would never bring my kids out to dinner with piles of homework. Just order in.

I don't take my eye makeup, or any of my makeup before bed George...too lazy. I do brush my teeth though . When is she leaving the show?

Vicki is a sad, lonely, desperate woman if she thinks Brooks is a good man. She had a good man with Donn and she blew it as usual. He is such a snake. I like Ryan and I do think he is a bit overprotective, but he knows what a scumbag Brooks is and is trying to protect his family. He and Briana told Vicki BEFORE they moved in that if she were going to have Brooks over, they would not move in. Vicki agreed to it, so she has no one to blame but herself. I don't like her brother at all. He is two faced and how dare he say Ryan isn't part of the family! He is Vicki's son in law.

Tamara is still okay for me. I think she seems worse because she put up with so much crap from Simon always telling her what to do that she deosn't take any crap from anyone anymore. She is certainly not subtle.

Gretchen said she felt guilty about wanting a baby or even talking about it right now while Slade's son is going through all of this. She wasn't telling him she wanted one right now. I like her. I feel so bad for Slade. I can't even imagine. My son sliced his finger in tech class on an electric saw yesterday and I was beside myself. Ugh... this poor baby suffering so much with all he has been through for his life. I feel for his parents. I hope he will be okay....somehow.
I think Heather has had it. I think she wants to be more than a mom that stays home to 4 kids. There has to more going on but it started with Terry telling Max to channel "Daddy Brain". I'm assuming that Heather thought he was calling her stupid. If just went downhill from there. She may have some nannies helping her but at the end of the day she's still a SAHM to 4 kids. I don't think the nannies are there in the middle of the night and for those of us who know about staying up all night with the kids (it's still fresh my kids are 4 & 5. It wasn't but a few months ago my soon to be 4 year old thought she needed mom's help at 2am to go to the bathroom)it grates on you. I'm a working mom w/ no nannies and when it's you all the time and hubby is sleeping you want to strangle him.

I agree with you about the Vicki thing. There is no way Ryan is running her household. I liked Donn but I don't think she had anything good with him. He cheated on her for 20 + years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM

569 posts, read 671,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I loved me some Lydia's mom She is a hoot Can you imagine having a pot smoking mom

The mock scene of Jimbo and Jesus Juggs getting ready for bed was something else. Does she not remove her eye make-up at night
My mom didn't smoke pot but most of my friends parents did growing up. Very Big Sur... She was pretty funny! I like Lydia so far and I was expecting not to. She reminds me of many people I know.

Silly, if she removed all her eye makeup her she would have to remove her fake eyelashes and you would know those doe eyes aren't hers! Doncha know those lashes are REAL??? Bless her heart....

Old 05-07-2013, 01:24 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
Vicki is finally growing some kahunas and making it clear this is HER home and life. She should have never promised Briana and her hubby that they could move in and Brooks wouldn't be there if she didn't mean it. I think Briana and her hubby and baby need to be elsewhere, in their own home.

Vickie's face was priceless when she asked Brooks if he has been dating any other women and he said yes. I have trouble really believing that she really loves Brooks, I think she is just lonely.

What is the deal with Heather? She was my favorite until recently when she just nags the hell out of her husband. He is a plastic surgeon for pete's sake, he can't just toddle into work at 10 am to get the kids up and off to school. I do think Heather should pursue her interests if they are really important to her mental health, but she needs to hire help to get that done, not throw everything in her hubby's lap. You can tell he is supportive of her, she just seems to have zero tolerance for his joking anymore and makes her feels well known. If they wanted to have a private conversation about this new acting job and their schedules, she should have kept the kids at home when they went out to eat. I think her husband is very supportive and obviously supports them well, and I think Heather is being too harsh.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:40 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Wondering if anyone else caught this. Remember the fur that Brooks gave Vicki last season? We all hooted and decided it was rented or he used her money. If I recall, Vicki claimed that she got rid of it after hearing from PETA or some such nonsense, that's why she no longer had it. Right. So she walks into the restaurant to meet Brooks last night and what is she wearing? A fur jacket. MAYBE it was faux, or maybe she's just full of cr@@!

Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 PM

Heather was literally seething inside at that family dinner. It was very hard to watch. Poor Terry couldn't do or say anything right. If she wants to go back to work and not do the SAHM thing then she should, because she is clearly not happy in her role right now. So many people don't have the options she does (hiring a full-time staff) and struggle to work and take care of their kids. She's very lucky and I don't think she realizes it.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:11 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
I noticed Vickie wearing the fur coat but didn't know that stuff about PETA.

Heather doesn't seem happy this season. She snaps at Terry all the time and even when he tries to joke around and lighten the mood she is down his throat.

Old 05-07-2013, 09:42 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I loved me some Lydia's mom She is a hoot Can you imagine having a pot smoking mom

The mock scene of Jimbo and Jesus Juggs getting ready for bed was something else. Does she not remove her eye make-up at night
So where does stoner mom get all the money she spent in that one store? I didn't hear her back story and no way would she sprinkle anything on me. Geesh.

Jesus Juggs started to pull her eyelash off then thought better of it picked up a cloth and started removing the eye shadow around them. I remove my makeup before I go to bed Jorge.

Is it that cold in OC to have to wear a fur coat?

Old 05-07-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
So where does stoner mom get all the money she spent in that one store? I didn't hear her back story and no way would she sprinkle anything on me. Geesh.

Jesus Juggs started to pull her eyelash off then thought better of it picked up a cloth and started removing the eye shadow around them. I remove my makeup before I go to bed Jorge.

Is it that cold in OC to have to wear a fur coat?
Yep! LOL. She was trying (very hard) not to take off too much eye make up. On one hand, can't say I blame her much, I don't think I'd like being on TV with none. I don't wear fake eyelashes though. That brings me to a question, do many women wear those? I mean, I remember my mother and her friends wearing them for parties in the late 60s/early 70s, but these Housewives seem to wear them all the time. It would drive me bonkers having those spidery things on my eyelids all the time.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:03 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Yep! LOL. She was trying (very hard) not to take off too much eye make up. On one hand, can't say I blame her much, I don't think I'd like being on TV with none. I don't wear fake eyelashes though. That brings me to a question, do many women wear those? I mean, I remember my mother and her friends wearing them for parties in the late 60s/early 70s, but these Housewives seem to wear them all the time. It would drive me bonkers having those spidery things on my eyelids all the time.
I have only wore them with a Halloween costume I think it would bug me every time I blink if I had the long big ones like these ladies wear.

On Shahs of Sunset one lady on there had them individually put on by her makeup person but didn't have to have that done daily.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:26 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I have only wore them with a Halloween costume I think it would bug me every time I blink if I had the long big ones like these ladies wear.

On Shahs of Sunset one lady on there had them individually put on by her makeup person but didn't have to have that done daily.

they look ridiculous. I don't want any type glue that close to my eyes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV