Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2013, 11:00 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,353,160 times

Advertisements

I came away from watching part 3 with the thought that Brooks is a manipulator. He didn't break up with her, he just made it seem that way. What a crock. And I bet he is very emotionally and verbally abusive.

Vicki threw her own child under the bus for him, but then again, she is a narcissist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 11:16 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,640,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Even after presented with all the evidence, she still will defend him to the death.

Briana even said that every time she played the tape of Brooks telling Ryan to hit her, Vicki gets up and walks away before it gets to the dirty parts. I mean really Vicki? What kind of mother wouldn't want to hear the truth?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:52 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,421,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
I have to say I really can't stand Vickie but I actually felt bad for her last night. I do think she is being bullied and manipulated by that awful daughter and son-in-law of hers. Her breaking down was hard to watch.
After everything Brianna said about Brooks, I don't understand your feelings. I bet a lot of viewers who previously felt that Brianna was being a little too hard on Vicki have changed their minds after last night.

I wouldn't spend a millisecond with a man who advocated abuse for my daughter.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:04 PM

10,204 posts, read 11,184,898 times
No, She's being bullied by that Scuzz ball - Brookes... She should be so thankful she has a daughter and friends who care enough. Obviously, Vicki doesn't care enough about herself... Her record shows for it...

Old 08-27-2013, 12:07 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,506,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
After everything Brianna said about Brooks, I don't understand your feelings. I bet a lot of viewers who previously felt that Brianna was being a little too hard on Vicki have changed their minds after last night.

I wouldn't spend a millisecond with a man who advocated abuse for my daughter.
I didn't mean that I thought Brooks was a good person, I definitely don't. What I found disturbing was how Brianna brought all that dirty laundry out on national tv even though it should have been done in private, and then watched her mother break down and just sat on the couch with a snug, cat that ate the canary look on her face.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:10 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,421,147 times
Quote:
I didn't mean that I thought Brooks was a good person, I definitely don't. What I found disturbing was how Brianna brought all that dirty laundry out on national tv even though it should have been done in private, and then watched her mother break down and just sat on the couch with a snug, cat that ate the canary look on her face.
I think Brianna is desperate to get Vicki out of Brooks clutches and is willing to do whatever it takes. Also, Brianna was probably dying to tell the truth so viewers would see where she's coming from in her firm stance against Brooks.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:13 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,640,876 times
What disturbed me is that everyone on stage, except for Vicki, was shocked when Briana said that Brooks told Ryan to beat her. Vicki just sat there. Everyone was upset, but not Vicki. Vicki was only upset because the "man that she loved" was being bashed according to her.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
I think Brianna is desperate to get Vicki out of Brooks clutches and is willing to do whatever it takes. Also, Brianna was probably dying to tell the truth so viewers would see where she's coming from in her firm stance against Brooks.

I don't know. I just don't like her or her rageaholic husband. The fact that she wouldn't even slightly acknowledge the fact that her husband was wrong to scream and carry on that way with Lydia's mother made me sick.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:18 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,638,914 times
Quote:
She tried it the other way and her mother didn't want to hear it. Vicki is so self centered, she only cares about Vicki. She will throw anyone under the bus including the people she claims to care about, including her daughter.

Old 08-27-2013, 12:21 PM

It's funny, I read these forums and everyone seems to be on Brianna's side but I read TWOP forums and most are against Brianna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV