Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 07:29 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,240,291 times

Advertisements

I looked for a thread started on this show & came up empty, so hope this wont be a copy.

Has anyone seen this show on Animal Planet? If not and you like Billy the Exterminator, you have got to see this guy called Turtle Man. He lives in Kentucky, and what a character! I think its new, or at least it is too me. It comes on again, same 2 episodes I saw, tomorrow night. You wont believe this guys "mouse trap" lol.. .. If you watch this show, I guarantee you'll laugh yourself silly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 08:01 PM

461 posts, read 782,754 times
I have seen this show, it's a hoot! He reminds me of Shelby from Ax Men. According to his facebook page they're taping new shows. Can't wait but yeah, guys like this are fun to watch. They have such joy in living life without the rat race. It's a dying breed of people that live off the land. I don't know why I love seeing them and why it gives me hope? Probably something primal that we all share.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:09 PM

A "hoot" describes this show to a T. lol Glad to hear he's taping more. He sure has his own type of charm, and if I wasnt scared of cooties from the pond, I'd love to hug him he's so adorable.

Dying breed is right, and while I couldnt live that way, I respect the heck outta him & others like him. His kind will survive anything. I did hate to see what the people pay him for his services though. But it is a poor part of town I'm sure. Maybe with his TV money, he'll buy a tub.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:56 PM

461 posts, read 782,754 times
Actually it's Shelby that has the facebook page. Wildman is making bank on his show for sure.

Check out this clip of Shelby and tell me if you don't think he reminds you of Wildman.

Shelby and **** Willy - YouTube

Old 11-11-2011, 06:50 AM

2,106 posts, read 3,013,928 times
I watched a couple of episodes last night. He's a character, that's for sure.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrevenge View Post
Actually it's Shelby that has the facebook page. Wildman is making bank on his show for sure.

Check out this clip of Shelby and tell me if you don't think he reminds you of Wildman.

Shelby and **** Willy - YouTube

Omg, that guy is CRAZY! Yes, he is like Turtleman as far as wild & crazy, but Turtleman has such a sweet, innocent side that I didnt see in Shelby in the clip. Ugggg, that poor doggy, almost made me cry. Never had dogfood or vet care??? My favorite line was " I promise you wont get dirty" You gave me a new show to watch. Thanks for posting, love this kinda stuff.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdurncat13 View Post
I watched a couple of episodes last night. He's a character, that's for sure.

I still cant get over his "mouse trap", that was insane. lol

Old 11-12-2011, 07:50 AM

2,106 posts, read 3,013,928 times
Yes, loved the mousetrap. My first thought was that he was going to get a cat. I cracked up when I saw Sir Lancelot. (think that was the snakes name)

Old 06-18-2012, 06:05 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,458,058 times
I watched two episodes, never will watch again.

This is the dumbest show I have ever seen.
Grab whatever it is and stuff it in a sack making some stupid redneck noises.
That's about all it is.
The dog "Lolly" is the best one on the show.

Out of all of these types of shows, this one is the absolute worst.

I feel sorry for the people of Kentucky.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:06 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,487,638 times
This is at least the second season of Call of the Wildman. The most interesting thing is how he catches everything with his hands unlike most of these other shows where they use hooks, nets, guns, etc. What I like is that he doesn't hurt any of the animals and sets them all free in a wild more secluded place. I hope him becoming famous from the show doesn't change his endearing personality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV