Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2015, 01:40 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,048,180 times

Advertisements

YES - I'll verify that there was the Presidential seal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 01:47 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,351,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskink View Post
I'm going to have to watch tonight's episode again. I saw a lot of things happen, but no idea how they relate to anything.

I always seem to need a second watching. Just to make sure I got everything!

Old 02-20-2015, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
Backwood religious fanatic storylines always creep me out. Don't like 'em, never have.

Red collects the strangest things. The car from Dallas 1963?

And if I had been Liz, I would have accepted the apartment.

Yes, yes, and yes!

Did he have to get rid of the cult to get to the car?
Not sure why it was there? What did I miss?

Old 02-20-2015, 02:06 PM

3,190 posts, read 3,186,672 times
My Tivo cut off the ending of the last episode right when Red took that tiny briefcase out of the trunk. Did anything happen after that?

Old 02-20-2015, 02:12 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,971,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
I always seem to need a second watching. Just to make sure I got everything!
That is why I like Netflix and Amazon Prime, I can pause it and back it up. LOL

Here is the entire video, you can move it over to the 3:35 minutes (at the end) and see the car is a convertible with the presidential seal on the door. The seal is shown at 1:48 minutes. The player appears not to be a CD player but the old cassette player.

The Kenyon Family | Video | The Blacklist | NBC

I would have accepted the apartment from Red too.

Old 02-20-2015, 02:31 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,497,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
My Tivo cut off the ending of the last episode right when Red took that tiny briefcase out of the trunk. Did anything happen after that?
He got back into his car with the briefcase. Dembe handed him a phone and said they had not been able to trace who the number belonged to. Red dialled the number on the card they got from the safe in the apartment that he and the DMV guy broke into and had a brief convo with a man who answered. Apparently this has something to do with Alan Fitch. The end.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:40 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,438,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
Did he have to get rid of the cult to get to the car?
LOL!
Never even thought of that angle!

I just remember Liz telling him the storage rooms were cleared out and that whatever he had hidden there, it was gone.
When he flipped the podium, I just started laughing and said, "No, it isn't."

Old 02-22-2015, 06:51 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Yeah, I would've accepted the apartment, also, but she hasn't forgiven Red, doesn't trust him and doesn't want any "gifts" from him! I was wondering about that car. Could it be his old car from earlier in his life? I mean, the music seemed to be something he likes! In any case, I think it was him that stored the car in that place. The flags...not sure about them. Top government officials travel around in cars with flags. And he used to be a high officer in the Navy, I believe!
Didn't Red tell a story once about riding in his father's Cadillac?
Wouldn't that be an interesting twist?

Random thoughts on this week's episode:
Another SUV ambush? Liz and Ressler should never, ever get in a car together.
Why nothing about the boat investigation? Sometimes it feels like the episodes are airing out of order.
Liz should have accepted the apartment. Her intransigence is boring.

Old 02-22-2015, 11:12 AM

Well, I guess my question is.... Red obviously knew about the cabin, the secret place under the podium and the car. Did it look like there was a way out for the car? The whole thing looked so odd. Maybe I am getting ahead of the story.

Old 02-28-2015, 12:43 PM

4,064 posts, read 5,647,192 times
Catching up today. Did Liz yell Tom's name in this episode? Was she trying to kill him (not the woman)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV