Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2014, 09:42 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
Reunion Part 3 is on tonight at 6 Central.

I totally missed it.
You didn't miss a thing. I watched and can't even tell you what happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2014, 05:51 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
Not sure I can take any more Jersey! Secrets Revealed: Part Two is on tonight.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:33 PM

The ONLY cute thing about the twins are their Dachshunds! Those babies are adorable.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:19 PM

Oh Lawdy! Say it isn't so. Is this for real?!

Teresa signs a deal with Bravo for her own cooking show spin off!

"Teresa Giudice may be going to prison on January 5, but once she sheds her orange jumpsuit she's got a job already waiting for her. The beleaguered Housewife already has a deal to host a cooking show for Bravo and will also appear part-time on the Real Housewives of New Jersey, a show insider reveals exclusively to MailOnline.

Teresa is, of course, devastated she has to spend even one day behind bars but she has already made this whole situation a money maker for her,' the insider reveals. According to network insiders, BRAVO knows Teresa has always been a ratings winner for them ever since she flipped a table in the first season of the popular reality series. So it was a no-brainer to have a show ready to go when she gets out of the slammer. And a cooking show was a natural choice for the Housewife. She could earn about $2million a year. Teresa has already published three successful cook books that have all been on the New York Times Best Seller list.

Teresa and BRAVO have been taking this time to plan a big media event when she is released from prison either late next year or early 2016,' the insider continued. Teresa has been so popular with the viewers that they know this is going to be an amazing event. They are going to stay in touch with Teresa while she is in prison by taping phone calls and if possible, they will do jailhouse interviews with her. Once she leaves the prison the first person to get an interview will be Andy Cohen on BRAVO, says the insider."

Real Housewife Teresa Guidice signs a sweet deal with Bravo for her own cooking show | Daily Mail Online

Old 11-25-2014, 05:30 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,983,147 times
Gotta admire her balls.
this woman is doing what she has to do to sustain her family.
Good for her.
Don't like how her and her man did what they did to get where they are, but
She ain't laying down for nobody!!!
She is thinking ahead, something Joe never did.
More power to you Tree.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Oh Lawdy! Say it isn't so. Is this for real?!

Teresa signs a deal with Bravo for her own cooking show spin off!

"Teresa Giudice may be going to prison on January 5, but once she sheds her orange jumpsuit she's got a job already waiting for her. The beleaguered Housewife already has a deal to host a cooking show for Bravo and will also appear part-time on the Real Housewives of New Jersey, a show insider reveals exclusively to MailOnline.

Teresa is, of course, devastated she has to spend even one day behind bars but she has already made this whole situation a money maker for her,' the insider reveals. According to network insiders, BRAVO knows Teresa has always been a ratings winner for them ever since she flipped a table in the first season of the popular reality series. So it was a no-brainer to have a show ready to go when she gets out of the slammer. And a cooking show was a natural choice for the Housewife. She could earn about $2million a year. Teresa has already published three successful cook books that have all been on the New York Times Best Seller list.

Teresa and BRAVO have been taking this time to plan a big media event when she is released from prison either late next year or early 2016,' the insider continued. Teresa has been so popular with the viewers that they know this is going to be an amazing event. They are going to stay in touch with Teresa while she is in prison by taping phone calls and if possible, they will do jailhouse interviews with her. Once she leaves the prison the first person to get an interview will be Andy Cohen on BRAVO, says the insider."

Real Housewife Teresa Guidice signs a sweet deal with Bravo for her own cooking show | Daily Mail Online

disgusting. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:02 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,044 times
I, for one will never watch a show that she is in. To echo Pippy the whole situation is disgusting. I said it before she is laughing all the way to the bank & we are the foolish ones that make her rich.

Old 11-26-2014, 10:58 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
disgusting. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I agree also.

I think is disgusting that she would be offered a show, it actually turns my stomach.
Her and her dumb husband are criminals.
criminals should not be rewarded.

Only in America, anything to make a buck.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:07 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
I guess crime does pay. Just another sign that we as a society, suck. This couldn't happen if we didn't watch, if we refused to be fans of people like Tre. When will we learn?

Old 11-26-2014, 12:18 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,420,706 times
Very true- I don't follow the details but I understand that they (Tree and Joe) did dirty and are being punished. I cant fault her for seizing the moment, but I guess we do fault BRAVO (Mr Cohen) for giving them this deal. I guess maybe if it came to be announced much later on, we might feel differently but going into jail, and knowing once the time is up that she has a great income - well something just is not right there.
Sort of making a mockery of the criminal justice system?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV