Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2010, 12:26 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,216,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilli View Post
It probably doesn't mean anything. Maybe they couldn't find a good spot to tag him where the word would still be legible. Maybe they were afraid of the tsunami of teenage girl angst that would flood CBS if they marked on his pretty face, haha. Or maybe they are just messing with my mind, arrrgh!

Here's the promo if anyone missed it or wants to see it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4a5z0XoZ8

I am looking forward to tonight's episode, the last one was kind of boring imo.
Hmmm, Reid's part had something to do with those "qualities" weren't written all over the unsub's face. Maybe we're gonna have another major character like Zack in Bones turn into an unsub? Reid is tightly wound and his genius probably borders on insanity. Maybe he'll "crack" with one case too many!?

LOL just "thinking out loud" here. Like tilli said, it probably means nothing. Ha-ha, tv is turning some of us into "conspiracy" theorists!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 03:37 PM

563 posts, read 1,026,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Hmmm, Reid's part had something to do with those "qualities" weren't written all over the unsub's face. Maybe we're gonna have another major character like Zack in Bones turn into an unsub? Reid is tightly wound and his genius probably borders on insanity. Maybe he'll "crack" with one case too many!?

LOL just "thinking out loud" here. Like tilli said, it probably means nothing. Ha-ha, tv is turning some of us into "conspiracy" theorists!
I think that Preston is more tightly wound, in a different kind of way. If one of them goes to the other side I vote for Preston, even though I like her - like all of them!

Old 02-10-2010, 04:28 PM

You are right, whatnow. They ALL are pretty tightly wound. I don't even want to imagine what horrors law enforcement people see on the job. They must drink themselves to sleep at night or whenever.

Almost there!!!

Old 02-11-2010, 06:45 AM

2,637 posts, read 12,639,061 times
Quote:
I think that Preston is more tightly wound, in a different kind of way. If one of them goes to the other side I vote for Preston, even though I like her - like all of them!
Hmm, I never considered Prentiss as an unsub. What sort of victim do you think she'd seek out? Priests? I could see Garcia getting involved with Russian hackers, but not carving anybody up. I can't see Rossi or JJ really losing it, at least not in a "snap and become an unsub" kind of way.

Honestly with the storyline it seems to me that if we discard Reid as too predictable, the one most likely to crack would be Hotch, but I'd expect him to morph into a Dexter-like character, hunting down the ones that fall through the gaps in the legal system. I thought about Morgan also but can't see him as unsub, he's not sneaky enough.

Speaking of Morgan, that goatee he was sporting on last night's episode looks fantastic on him!

Old 02-11-2010, 08:34 AM

I was going to ask who "Preston" was because I thought it was Prentiss but second guessed myself until I watched again last night.

Shows how much I pay attention to what I am watching, didn't even see Morgan's goatee!! How long are we going to be without our shows? Two weeks? Cable stations, here I come!

Old 02-11-2010, 08:53 AM

I found a clip from last night's show, wait a moment and then you can see Morgan's goatee around the 10 sec mark. It's the type I like best, thin and short, not like Rossi's that looks like it sneaks off his face and feeds on small children at night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_ZZSrzweU

Old 02-11-2010, 09:26 AM

Thanks, tilli. Ah, yes, isn't he just so handsome? He could share my pillow any time!

Old 02-11-2010, 10:18 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,204,011 times
Quote:

I can't see that happening, the fact that Reid character seems like he could be an unsub was mentioned in a couple of reviews of the show, they addressed in one of the episodes where the team was canvassing a crowd in a bar by having Reid say "some of them asked if I was the unsub?" I think that was meant to be a joke about it.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
How long are we going to be without our shows? Two weeks?
Yeh. I understand the next episode airs on March 3rd and it will be the one that Matthew Gray Gubler directed, which should be interesting.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:39 PM

563 posts, read 1,026,334 times
Quote:
I was going to ask who "Preston" was because I thought it was Prentiss but second guessed myself until I watched again last night.

Shows how much I pay attention to what I am watching, didn't even see Morgan's goatee!! How long are we going to be without our shows? Two weeks? Cable stations, here I come!
OOPS! - Yep, Prentiss.
---------------------------
Also, there are always a lot of good lines on the show and last night I liked this one (plane ride home):

Hotchner: There are lots of ways that sons defeat their fathers.
Reid: I just keep getting Ph.D.'s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV