Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2015, 10:14 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I think Abraham, aka the headless horseman was killed in the battle in the woods when Frank got killed too.

I don't care, I still like the show. Less Katrina will be nice if there is a season 3.
Other posters have helped me remember that I was wrong about Abraham. Now I remember and want to know what happened to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 10:38 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,767,069 times
Tami

That's just it. We don't know. Katrina was supposed to be helping him regain his soul or his humanity or something like that. But after the angel episode it's like he disappeared. But we'll see him in the finale. Before Ichabod cuts off his head that is

Old 02-19-2015, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Tami

That's just it. We don't know. Katrina was supposed to be helping him regain his soul or his humanity or something like that. But after the angel episode it's like he disappeared. But we'll see him in the finale. Before Ichabod cuts off his head that is
But but...isn't he already headless? Oh right, back in time. The war fight will happen again. It would be nice if neither one of them got killed. I kinda liked Abraham a little.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:33 PM

Bah-bye Katrina. Looks like that was the end. They left room for more but I think not enough people enjoyed it.

Old 02-24-2015, 12:45 AM

2,080 posts, read 1,607,136 times
I think the writers jumped the shark by destroying Moloch - the Big Bad of the apocalypse - far too soon. I don't even remember what happened to Headless. Katrina's death seemed rather abrupt; her conflict with Ichabod should have gone on for another episode or two.

I really hope that the show is renewed.

Old 02-24-2015, 07:18 AM

7,370 posts, read 5,484,723 times
Ding Dong the witch is dead! And I think her and Henry are gone for good this time. I think Headless was killed when Mollach was.
I've read things that the show won't be back, so if it isn't that was a good ending for the series. Good won over evil.
I do hope we get a season 3. I've enjoyed this show and I love team Ichabod and Abby.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:17 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina14 View Post
I think the writers jumped the shark by destroying Moloch - the Big Bad of the apocalypse - far too soon. I don't even remember what happened to Headless. Katrina's death seemed rather abrupt; her conflict with Ichabod should have gone on for another episode or two.

I really hope that the show is renewed.
While I'm glad the writers got rid of the plots/characters that were dragging the show down (Hawley, Henry, Katrina, etc.) things did seem a bit abrupt. Frank's back, but so what? Evil Katrina was much more compelling than anything she was doing for the rest of the season, and it would have been interesting to see Abbie navigating colonial America for a while longer.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:54 AM

15,639 posts, read 26,267,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
While I'm glad the writers got rid of the plots/characters that were dragging the show down (Hawley, Henry, Katrina, etc.) things did seem a bit abrupt. Frank's back, but so what? Evil Katrina was much more compelling than anything she was doing for the rest of the season, and it would have been interesting to see Abbie navigating colonial America for a while longer.
Wellllll... Henry came back for his mother, Katrina. And they are witches. Let's not forget that lovely Shakespearian quote -- The evil that men do lives on....

I think it was a good season ender that works as a show ender should it not be picked up. There is more war to be fought. In my opinion Katrina as a ghost will be much harder to fight and a more intriguing villain.... of course, true love will win out in the end.

Old 02-24-2015, 04:22 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,019,718 times
They pretty much screwed the pooch on season 2, and killed off the best reasons (creature(s)) for keeping it around, so I wouldn't expect it back for a 3rd season.

Old 02-25-2015, 11:41 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Other posters have helped me remember that I was wrong about Abraham. Now I remember and want to know what happened to him.

Yeah, he just kind of dropped off the face of the earth.

IMHO, Monday's episode was a series finale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV