Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2010, 09:08 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
what was with the cheater preview showing Tim Gunn saying he was going to have to ask someone to leave??

that scene was not shown.
I wondered the same thing. WTH? I hate Lifetime...Can't we go back to Bravo?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 09:42 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,225,450 times
It's official, it's now "Project Heidi" we're watching.

"Grrrr", Heidi Klum.

Old 10-07-2010, 11:55 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,035,277 times
Quote:
Gretchen's designs were HORRID
She should have been sent packing.

Ivy is a stone cold Big ole Biotch and Karma does get cha Ivy---like a needle to the eye from the sewing machine
Poor and sore losers annoy the bejeezus out of me.

edit to add: wowzer.........Heidi's clothes co$t way tooooooooo much
HKNB Heidi Klum for New Balance: Amazon.com
The model looks miserable!

Old 10-08-2010, 01:22 AM

4,280 posts, read 6,087,395 times
April should have been in the bottom. That freaking huge dress thing reminded of something you would see in the orphanage on "Oliver" if it had girls. Plus, didn't she do that black underwear thing before?

Old 10-08-2010, 01:30 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
April should have been in the bottom. That freaking huge dress thing reminded of something you would see in the orphanage on "Oliver" if it had girls. Plus, didn't she do that black underwear thing before?
April is a one trick pony and totally hung up on those short shorts that only a hooker in thigh high boots would wear.

Old 10-08-2010, 06:55 AM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
I don't know, I'm so not into this season all the clothes are starting to look alike to me. I guess it was time for Chris to go and I found it kind of funny when Mondo and Gretchen snarked off to Heidi. It was like payback for all the snarky remarks she makes to them at judging.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:51 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,405,498 times
Ivey is a beotch, and bitter. I'm glad that Tim checked into everything and found her charges unfounded.

I'm so hoping that Gretchen get's the boot. What a arrogant heifer.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:53 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
I was so hoping Gretchen would be out. Can't stand her. With her around, how could everyone be hating on Michael C? And that cheating thing turned out to be a whole lot of nothing but shining a light on what a horrible person that woman was, who made the accusation. What a nasty, spiteful snot. My favorite part of the show was the editing when she was railing against Michael and said she believed in karma, then PING, something flies into her eye! Hilarious!

I like Andy and his pieces were okay, but I think Mondo should have won again. His work was far superior to Andy's. But after winning 3 in a row, I guess they couldn't let him win again.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:54 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times
Hey, don't talk about Heidi. I like ole Klum. She's harsh at times, but no one will coddle them in that business.

Ivy is a sour byiatch. Period. Happy Tim came in to set the record straight.

What about the "off the show" comment. WTH! Where did it come from. Is it a different episode. Did Lifetime edit those comments to force me to watch the drama. Weeeell!! I want to go back to Bravo as well.

Old 10-08-2010, 10:32 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
Quote:
Gretchen's designs were HORRID
She should have been sent packing.

Ivy is a stone cold Big ole Biotch and Karma does get cha Ivy---like a needle to the eye from the sewing machine
Poor and sore losers annoy the bejeezus out of me.

edit to add: wowzer.........Heidi's clothes co$t way tooooooooo much
HKNB Heidi Klum for New Balance: Amazon.com
Oh good grief Pippy....you are right! Who in their right mind pays this much for stuff you can get at Target... or even WalMart? I don't even particularly like the stuff. Thanks for posting the link.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with you Jill... I like Mondo's the best. It is the only designs I could imagine wearing in public. I usually like April, but that lop-sided dress was fugly..............and yes, the short set was the same thing she did a couple of challenges ago. Can't believe the judges let that one slide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV