Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2013, 10:57 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Kim just acts so strange sometimes, especially in her TH's.
I think, whether sober or not, she's just kooky. That's actually one of the things that I like about her.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:14 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I think, whether sober or not, she's just kooky. That's actually one of the things that I like about her.

Old 12-13-2013, 04:23 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Kim makes me uncomfortable. She seems like the kind of person who is uncontrolled emotionally. Half the time when she speaks, she makes absolutely no sense. Her brains are scrambled as a result of her messed up childhood and years of substance abuse. I keep going back to the Kingsley episode. I've always said that you can tell a person's true colors by how their dog acts … well, there you have it. Kingsley is a confused, stressed out dog when others are around.

Same with Brandi … her dogs are out of control, not housebroken, but will sit on your lap and act sweet. Boom. But between those two, I think Brandi would be more fun to hang out with because she'd make me laugh. I think if I hung out with Kim, I'd always have a look of bewilderment on my face.

I guess, for me, feeling sorry for someone isn't a criterion for wanting to watch them on tv. I feel sorry for Kim, I don't feel sorry for Brandi. Heck, I never felt sorry for Traylor …

Last edited by domergurl; 12-13-2013 at 04:38 AM..

Old 12-14-2013, 03:38 PM

3,433 posts, read 5,747,744 times
isn't the phrase ......real housewives of Beverly Hills......... an oxymoron

Old 12-16-2013, 08:04 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
Poor Brandi. I googled and found out Chica has never come home, and went missing in June. Something fishy about her assistant, losing the pups twice! Brandi offered a $10,000 reward, so cant believe she wasn't returned if still alive. The comments online are brutal, such vile words to a woman in pain. Makes me sick. You don't like her? Fine. But this isn't a issue to go making cruel remarks about her.

Anyhoo, tonight was interesting. Kim was acting worse than usual. I have to wonder if she's fallen off the wagon a bit, I hope not. I don't think Lisa was rude and trying to kick her out of her room, she shut the bathroom door because she didn't want to see Kim fixing her undies. lol

Old 12-16-2013, 08:21 PM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
That's sad Brandi's dog was never found. I don't like her but losing a pet is a terrible thing, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Carlton continues to confuse me. She got mad at Brandi for telling everyone they kissed. Did she realize when she signed up for a reality show that everybody is going to SEE what you do and with whom? Duh!

Old 12-16-2013, 09:26 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
Carlton has officially started getting on my nerves tonight. She gets annoyed at Brandi for telling the other women that they kissed -- meanwhile, it was on national television.

I don't get Kyle and her "I've been nothing but nice to you" statement to Brandi. Is she crazy??????? She was RABID in her jealousy and hatred of Brandi from the moment Brandi stepped (or hobbled) into that party on her first day as a "housewife". And let's not forget about what she did to her at whatshername's party..... I'm not going to blame Kim. Kim was in a drug and alcohol induced stupor and was just playing it safe, sticking behind Kyle and going along with whatever Kyle was doing.

Joyce.... the more I see her, the more I dislike her. I don't know if it's the constant phony pageant eyes and smile or what but I don't like her at all.

Kyle, crying about the tabloid nonsense. PUHHHHLEEEEZE!!!!! First, Portia is too young to have a clue what's going on so she can't be upset about that. Her older daughter's are old enough to understand the tabloids are BS. So, what is her problem? Why all the crying and dramatics over it? If you KNOW it's NOT true, you just ignore it for the trash it is. If you THINK/KNOW it IS true, then you will cry and be a drama queen. Kyle knows if Mauricio decides to dump her and take up with some 20 year old hottie, Kyle's chances of finding yet another rich guy to take care of her & her kids are slim-to-none. All the 40/50 year old guys want 20 year olds, not some 40/almost 50 year old with a bunch of kids.

Maybe that's what she's afraid of. She can't DO anything to support herself. Her store? BIG joke.... just something to give the illusion that she's doing something and a place for her to take clothing as she wants it. She needs Mauricio there to take care of everything and if he's out running around (very likely), then there's a great chance he's going to fly the coop.

I wonder if HE will take a lie detector?? I know he said "let those girls take a lie detector". Why doesn't HE??

Old 12-16-2013, 09:56 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Oh last night's show was just a bit 'love' fest to Kyle. I totally understand the stress, the alcohol, everything going into the night. I understand Kyle not being able to handle one more fight. However she expected everyone to almost cater to her for the rest of the night.

I just love Yolanda even more. Kyle has a break down and Yolanda feels for her and puts everything aside to comfort her.

Kim and Carlton bonding over the squirrel was just nuts! (no pun intended).

I think Carlton didn't like Brandi telling everyone that they had shared a kiss BEFORE they did in front of everyone in the hot tub. I thought it was hilarious though how she remarks "I make that decision who to tell". Um... so the person your kissing doesn't?"

Awful about Brandi's dog. I can't believe it was never found.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:22 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Carlton has officially started getting on my nerves tonight. She gets annoyed at Brandi for telling the other women that they kissed -- meanwhile, it was on national television.

I don't get Kyle and her "I've been nothing but nice to you" statement to Brandi. Is she crazy??????? She was RABID in her jealousy and hatred of Brandi from the moment Brandi stepped (or hobbled) into that party on her first day as a "housewife". And let's not forget about what she did to her at whatshername's party..... I'm not going to blame Kim. Kim was in a drug and alcohol induced stupor and was just playing it safe, sticking behind Kyle and going along with whatever Kyle was doing.

Joyce.... the more I see her, the more I dislike her. I don't know if it's the constant phony pageant eyes and smile or what but I don't like her at all.

Kyle, crying about the tabloid nonsense. PUHHHHLEEEEZE!!!!! First, Portia is too young to have a clue what's going on so she can't be upset about that. Her older daughter's are old enough to understand the tabloids are BS. So, what is her problem? Why all the crying and dramatics over it? If you KNOW it's NOT true, you just ignore it for the trash it is. If you THINK/KNOW it IS true, then you will cry and be a drama queen. Kyle knows if Mauricio decides to dump her and take up with some 20 year old hottie, Kyle's chances of finding yet another rich guy to take care of her & her kids are slim-to-none. All the 40/50 year old guys want 20 year olds, not some 40/almost 50 year old with a bunch of kids.

Maybe that's what she's afraid of. She can't DO anything to support herself. Her store? BIG joke.... just something to give the illusion that she's doing something and a place for her to take clothing as she wants it. She needs Mauricio there to take care of everything and if he's out running around (very likely), then there's a great chance he's going to fly the coop.

I wonder if HE will take a lie detector?? I know he said "let those girls take a lie detector". Why doesn't HE??
You nailed it. I agree with everything you said.

Why doesn't Mauricio take a lie detector test? Ugh. I think Kyle is very insecure. I thought it was sweet of Yolanda to comfort her when she has been trash talking Yolanda. I think Kim is just nuts, drugs, or mental illness, but she is just plain old nuts.

I thought Brandi's behavior when she was drunk was horrible, but I feel sorry for her that she lost her dog. Then we saw her true heart. I am a total dog lover, have no children so they are my children. That part was heartbreaking, and probably the only thing "real" on this "reality" show.

I am finding Joyce "Yoyce" as Brandi calls her boring and annoying. She is thin and beautiful but other than that, she has nothing going on.

Old 12-17-2013, 10:51 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Oh last night's show was just a bit 'love' fest to Kyle. I totally understand the stress, the alcohol, everything going into the night. I understand Kyle not being able to handle one more fight. However she expected everyone to almost cater to her for the rest of the night.

I just love Yolanda even more. Kyle has a break down and Yolanda feels for her and puts everything aside to comfort her.

Kim and Carlton bonding over the squirrel was just nuts! (no pun intended).

I think Carlton didn't like Brandi telling everyone that they had shared a kiss BEFORE they did in front of everyone in the hot tub. I thought it was hilarious though how she remarks "I make that decision who to tell". Um... so the person your kissing doesn't?"

Awful about Brandi's dog. I can't believe it was never found.
Watched this morning. So Carlton is in charge? Was it not a mutual kiss? Why does she decide and not Brandi? Still, nice of Brandi to let it go and say she shouldn't have said anything.

I'm wondering about Brandi's assistant. She was supposed to be there and wasn't, and this is the second time a dog has gone missing. Brandi broke my heart crying over that dog. I'm also an animal lover and would have been hysterical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV