Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2014, 02:09 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,894,744 times

Advertisements

I wish Spenser would have won, or even Woo. I hate it when bad behavior is rewarded.

I am not sure if Dimples is getting skinnier or if it was just an illusion caused by his hair having more height.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 04:41 AM

10,200 posts, read 11,183,342 times
Since Spencer got voted off - I was hoping, Kass would be next... Thrilled when she was.

I'm ok with Tony winning - He did play the game...

Woo was Tony's Puppet, Shadow...

Old 05-22-2014, 04:55 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,409,711 times
I never thought Tony was another Russell, but his constant swearing on his wife, children, etc irked me as it did other members of the jury. Contestants on Survivor like to say they are not the same in real life as they are in playing the game. I am not too sure of that. Whose word would you take if your life depended on it: Tony or Woo? Since Tony is a police officer, I wonder now if he testifies in a court proceeding, wil he will have any credibility, especially if a jury member watched the show? He clearly showed that oaths mean nothing to him.

Tony may have won the game, he will have a lifetime of people doubting his word.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:21 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,278,900 times
Overall, a great season! Definitely in my top 10! I haven't decided if it ranks in my top 5 yet, though. Is it better than Pearl Islands or Palau? That's a tough one.

I swear I want to slap jury members sometimes. Jefra "I'm not bitter but let me spew a bunch of stuff that will show you I am really bitter. But I'm not bitter!" Morgan "I was on the beauty tribe. Remember how beautiful I am? I mean, it just fits me, doesn't it? How did you get guys to do what you say without boobs?" Jeremiah "Where I'm from, we talk about where I'm from a lot." A bunch of clueless sourpusses! Honestly, when Spencer gave his speech, I wanted to stand up and applaud. Finally, someone seemed to get it! I was getting concerned for a moment we were watching the Samoa finale all over again.

Blood vs Water 2 with all new players will be interesting. I really liked the concept last time, though I'm surprised they're doing it again so quickly. It does mean Redemption Island is back, though with a twist this time. Not sure what that means.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:29 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,407,184 times
I don't buy the Tony the cop was just playing the game bit. He was too paranoid and impulsive. He wasn't as strategic as he thought. A lot of his moves had to do with revenge for being crossed. I think there is a whole lot more Tony the Survivor in his real life as a cop than there was a cop just playing Survivor.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:51 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,199,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Tony's wife is pregnant again?? Kinda disgusting.
Well Tony said after he got home from the island he could not work for 3 months. He had to find something to do.

Old 05-22-2014, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkobe View Post
Woo keeps talking about honor.... but didn't he steal Spencer's clue and run off with it revealing it to everyone else?

What a MORON.
He also talks about his Martial Art s challenge skills, When he lost that immunity where they had to knock down the piece their opponent was holding started to wonder.

Old 05-22-2014, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Anyone who would come here knowing that the show has already aired in another part of the country deserves to have it spoiled for them imo. For me, it's not a matter of consideration for others, it's a matter of others having common sense
I have to agree here. Knowing that the show has aired on the east coast,why would any reasonably intelligent person come on before the show was aired in their time zone and still want to be surprised?

Old 05-22-2014, 07:22 AM

I dislike Tony ..But I think he played the game the hardest and deserved the win. I wonder what would have happened if Spencer had not made his speech?

Old 05-22-2014, 07:23 AM

1,080 posts, read 2,261,958 times
Is there somewhere that tells us how the votes went last night? Just wondering how many Woo got.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV