Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2014, 11:54 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I couldn't get over J'Tia being the first to say she wanted to eat when she was the one responsible for the little food they had left. Then she was the one who missed most of the water throwing in the challenge. Had they let her work the puzzle the brains would have lost for sure.

The Kass and Kasha will be doing themselves no favors if they vote out Spencer instead of J'Tia if they lose in the next challenge. That woman is one sandwich short of a picnic.

I was sorry to see Brice go. He looked like he would have been fun to watch. But I could understand he would have been a popular guy and too popular to take to the end. Tony is a nut ball. I wouldn't want to be around him. I wouldn't make any alliance with that guy.

I hope we get to see some of the other players who have been more quiet soon.
could not agree more!
I hope that Tasha,the big defender of J'Tia , comes to her senses soon--very soon. I don't know that I recall a more useless player on Survivor than J'Tia

I liked Brice too! Might like some others IF they ever show them.

The cop guy is a nutcase.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2014, 12:54 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Tasha, and J'Tia - useless last night. They are the weakest links on that team..

Old 03-06-2014, 01:16 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,109,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
And yes--this thread each season is so fun and everyone states their opinions and others respect one another. Great group!!!
Yes, it wouldn't be the same without our gang!

Old 03-06-2014, 01:20 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,189,471 times
Quote:
:

He is a real piece of work. Just thinking if he continues lying and doing sneaky stuf ( playing the game) could some defense lawyer use his claim play to question his testimony in a trial?? Just a thought

Old 03-06-2014, 01:34 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
Sarah putting all her faith in Tony was, to me, a really bad move. Tony doesn't give a rat's patoot about anyone, and would throw Sarah under the bus in a heartbeat if it meant he'd move forward. He has no Blue Blood in him and Sarah is all Blue Blood toward him...bad move, Sarah.

I also liked Brice, but I do see why they let him go. However, I really don't like Morgan for some reason.

As for Brains, oy. J'Tia is a piece of work. She dumps the rice, then complains she's hungry. What'd she think would happen? Producers would turn into rice fairies and replace all the rice she Hantzed in the fire? It doesn't work that way sweetums. You toss~~you've lost. How the rest of them can keep her around is beyond me. I'm old and arthritic and I could do better than she does! For a team with brains, they sure don't have any common sense.

Old 03-06-2014, 03:26 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
could not agree more!
I hope that Tasha,the big defender of J'Tia , comes to her senses soon--very soon. I don't know that I recall a more useless player on Survivor than J'Tia

I liked Brice too! Might like some others IF they ever show them.

The Tasha/J'Tia thing is one of the situations I enjoy about watching Survivor. It's those conflicts where people have to decide between loyalty and winning. Tasha wants to support J'Tia because they became an alliance and probably because they are "sisters" but on the other hand Tasha is no dummy and she can see that J'Tia is a waste of space.

I think that Kass would like to stick to the female alliance but for the same reason she voted Garrett out she would lean toward voting J'Tia out and keeping Spencer because Spencer is just an asset and can get them farther in the game as a team whereas J'Tia is a liability.

Those are tough decisions and I am always interested in seeing how people will decide which way to go.

Old 03-06-2014, 03:55 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
I don't know why Kass and Tasha can't make an alliance with Spencer, he's better at challenges so possibly less likely to have to go to tribal. I never understand why they vote as individual game players pre merge. Seems fairly simple - want to go to merge with numbers = vote out your weakest challenge links first. Now if you had a brilliant puzzle player who was physically weak you might keep them depending on the balance of strengths - but the weakest first.
Seems apparent that brawn is used to team sports and beauty maybe too while brains all act alone.

I was sorry to see Brice go. Wasn't a very clean decision.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:02 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I don't know why Kass and Tasha can't make an alliance with Spencer, he's better at challenges so possibly less likely to have to go to tribal. I never understand why they vote as individual game players pre merge. Seems fairly simple - want to go to merge with numbers = vote out your weakest challenge links first. Now if you had a brilliant puzzle player who was physically weak you might keep them depending on the balance of strengths - but the weakest first.
Seems apparent that brawn is used to team sports and beauty maybe too while brains all act alone.

I was sorry to see Brice go. Wasn't a very clean decision.
Good strategy. Strength in numbers. Teams first, then individuals.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:14 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
If there were 2 tribes instead of 3, I think Bryce would still be there. Small tribes, you really cann't hide anywhere.

Tony is the new "Russell".

Old 03-07-2014, 06:23 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Tony is the crooked cop we all hear about he honestly makes me Grinch hearing him talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV