Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2014, 11:26 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,109,883 times

Advertisements

I guess I'm the only outcast that likes Tony, him and Sarah I like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 12:22 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Tony is the crooked cop we all hear about he honestly makes me Grinch hearing him talk.
Now why did auto correct change my word cringe to Grinch????? Some advances are better off left on the drawing table auto correct is one of them.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I guess I'm the only outcast that likes Tony, him and Sarah I like.
That's because you are a Noo Yorker you hear that kind of talking all the time.

I have really grabbed onto anybody just yet I'd like to see more of the other tribes for sure.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:43 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
Yeah I'm pretty much on the fence for now. I remember Cliff from the NBA and didn't like his team. Kinda jerky as I remember. I'm kinda disappointed how fast people randomly find idols. It's bordering on ridiculous. 'Gee, I think I'll walk over there to that rock and climb up on that log and find an idol! Go me!' Huh, no. Either really hide them (where's it's impossible to find without most if not all the clues) or take them out of the game. I mean it's to the point where half the things never get played anyway.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:06 PM

4,970 posts, read 6,268,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Yeah I'm pretty much on the fence for now. I remember Cliff from the NBA and didn't like his team. Kinda jerky as I remember. I'm kinda disappointed how fast people randomly find idols. It's bordering on ridiculous. 'Gee, I think I'll walk over there to that rock and climb up on that log and find an idol! Go me!' Huh, no. Either really hide them (where's it's impossible to find without most if not all the clues) or take them out of the game. I mean it's to the point where half the things never get played anyway.
Latest theory I read is that the producers likely were annoyed last season that nobody was taking the idol clues so this season they all but made sure people would find the idols as well as the clues. And the clues they gave pretty much stated exactly where the idol was located. The producers want people to find the idols because it makes voting more interesting.

My question is did they re-hide Garrett's idol? Or is it now out of play since he didn't bother to take it with him? I would guess they re-hid it.

Old 03-11-2014, 01:16 PM

From the producers point having the idols stirs up drama seeing who will take off by themselves & for how long. Planting suspicion in the other team members minds so they aren't going to get rid of them. I do agree they are making it to easy to find like in that body of water one of them just happen to step on it. Right.

ischyros so did the producers take his bag at camp since he didn't take it with him to TC? If not I'd be rifling through that bag once I got to camp.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:59 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
I'm pretty sure the Producers check the camp for his things, take his bag and give it to him as he gets in the van before he leaves for whatever hotel they're staying in. If the idol was in it, he gets to keep it as a souvenir. If he hid it somewhere in camp, it's probably up for grabs.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:26 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
get those snacks ready

very windy and storms expected here in N. Georgia today-----please don't let my reception from Direct TV go tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
get those snacks ready

very windy and storms expected here in N. Georgia today-----please don't let my reception from Direct TV go tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mines ready we got 4" of snow here today so I'm ready to see some beach & sun. Gee hope it isn't raining the whole time in the episode.

Old 03-12-2014, 04:48 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
get those snacks ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Mines ready we got 4" of snow here today so I'm ready to see some beach & sun. Gee hope it isn't raining the whole time in the episode.
Ours just started. Rain will turn to snow overnight. Warm temps turn Artic again. I sure hope I get to see some sun and surf tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV