Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2017, 10:53 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinon View Post
Did anyone watch the new show last night . . . 90 Day Fiance: Before The Ninety Days? OMG. Another season of potential train wrecks. They only showed three of the couples-to-be but I believe there will be a total of six couples. Maybe they'll show the other three next week? Hang on for the ride!
It was on last night. I'm going to be surprised if any of the ones shown will work out. We have the twin Darcy, a fashion designer who's in her early 40's in love with a 24 year old body builder from Amsterdam

Sean 47 from Ohio is dating a 20 year old Abby from Haiti who may be dating another guy at the same time

Paul, 34, from Kentucky, is dating 21-year-old Karine lives in Brazil. They met on a dating app that focuses on Latinas and they use translating text messaging to communicate.

More at link
https://heavy.com/entertainment/2017...e-larry-jenny/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2017, 10:23 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
It was on last night. I'm going to be surprised if any of the ones shown will work out. We have the twin Darcy, a fashion designer who's in her early 40's in love with a 24 year old body builder from Amsterdam

Sean 47 from Ohio is dating a 20 year old Abby from Haiti who may be dating another guy at the same time

Paul, 34, from Kentucky, is dating 21-year-old Karine lives in Brazil. They met on a dating app that focuses on Latinas and they use translating text messaging to communicate.

More at link
https://heavy.com/entertainment/2017...e-larry-jenny/

sure sounds like a bunch of trainwrecks to me and please what would a
man in his 20's want with a 42 yr old with teen daughters ? I think she is definitely going to get used for a green card

sean from ohio did anyone see the back of that house that he called that girl from it was nasty and needed painting and the yard needed mowing ..hello maybe he should put his money into some housing and learning to do upkeep and maintenance
Paul guess he is a real geek cause he cant handle American women . Yes we American women are so hard and tough for little weenies like this guy .

Old 08-09-2017, 05:39 PM

8,488 posts, read 6,894,642 times
I think the producers look for the potential train wrecks. Would you watch a series that was all sweetness and light with no drama?

Old 08-09-2017, 08:50 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
sure sounds like a bunch of trainwrecks to me and please what would a
man in his 20's want with a 42 yr old with teen daughters ? I think she is definitely going to get used for a green card

sean from ohio did anyone see the back of that house that he called that girl from it was nasty and needed painting and the yard needed mowing ..hello maybe he should put his money into some housing and learning to do upkeep and maintenance
Paul guess he is a real geek cause he cant handle American women . Yes we American women are so hard and tough for little weenies like this guy .

And let's not forget the wimp in his 40s who's panting after a kid a year older than his daughter. These men-children wouldn't know what to do with a woman.

And that 42-year-old woman who's leaving her daughters for 6 weeks to meet up with a kid in his 20s--and bring him into her kids' lives-- is a piece of work. She even admitted to posting an old picture of herself on the website.

Yyyyuck.

Old 08-10-2017, 09:00 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,425,493 times
Ok guys, this sort of blew my mind - google Paul Staehle - this is the midwest guy who was going to visit his 'fiance' Karine who lives in poverty in Brazil - it will take him days to get there etc - have heard he was involved in not only a previous domestic violence incident but also arson felonies in 2007 and 2014 and served time - you can see his mugshots - his hairline is receding but he prob. had hair plugs put in. Starcasm had quite a bit of interesting info, google it bc I can't copy and paste. Am surprised he'd pass a background check and was allowed on the show but hopefully he's changed. Just a tidbit

Old 08-10-2017, 10:31 AM

the guy from ohio is from springfield ohio just happens that I lived in springfield ohio for a while and that town is so small and very clannish tells me a lot about him so far . That poor girl is going from poor Haiti to poor springfield ohio . the reason he is working for his dad and brother is because springfield has like a 60 % unemployment rate . He looks like from what they were showing he lives close to down town springfield which has a lot of homeless too . I hope poor abby knows what she is getting into and yeah I agree he would not know what to do with a real woman ....

Old 08-10-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Ok guys, this sort of blew my mind - google Paul Staehle - this is the midwest guy who was going to visit his 'fiance' Karine who lives in poverty in Brazil - it will take him days to get there etc - have heard he was involved in not only a previous domestic violence incident but also arson felonies in 2007 and 2014 and served time - you can see his mugshots - his hairline is receding but he prob. had hair plugs put in. Starcasm had quite a bit of interesting info, google it bc I can't copy and paste. Am surprised he'd pass a background check and was allowed on the show but hopefully he's changed. Just a tidbit

oh wow oh wow thanks for that okay now we know why the previous relationships did not work out right ? yeah wondering how he got on the show I mean the one incident is only 3 yrs old ....hmmmn......

Old 08-10-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
And let's not forget the wimp in his 40s who's panting after a kid a year older than his daughter. These men-children wouldn't know what to do with a woman.

And that 42-year-old woman who's leaving her daughters for 6 weeks to meet up with a kid in his 20s--and bring him into her kids' lives-- is a piece of work. She even admitted to posting an old picture of herself on the website.

Yyyyuck.

yeah I'm wondering if he will even go to the airport to pick her up you know ??? I mean who knows he could go to the airport and see her and say oh no , no way no how ....

Old 08-12-2017, 06:38 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Here is one article that has multiple stories
Before the 90 Days’ Paul Staehle arrested for arson and more?

Old 08-12-2017, 01:27 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,780,627 times
Ai yi yi! Don't they vet these people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV