Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2017, 11:19 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times

Advertisements

But we all heard Chantel call her a *****, apropos of nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 11:32 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,102,886 times
Does Danielle not realize how stupid she looks? I know she is hurt over being used for a green card but, she needs to let it go and move on.

Pedro's sister and mother....wtf? They are annoying and lazy as hell. I know it is the culture to have the son help out but, Pedro is paying for everything. They both look able bodied. They can get jobs. They are living better than he and Chantel are. Unacceptable.

Anfisa....gold digger. She found out Jorge didn't have the money he claimed he had, now she wants out. Send her back to Russia with a one way ticket.

The only couple who seems to be doing well is the guy from Israel and his wife. Everyone else just needs to go to counseling or get divorces.

Old 08-25-2017, 01:55 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
Does Danielle not realize how stupid she looks? I know she is hurt over being used for a green card but, she needs to let it go and move on.

Pedro's sister and mother....wtf? They are annoying and lazy as hell. I know it is the culture to have the son help out but, Pedro is paying for everything. They both look able bodied. They can get jobs. They are living better than he and Chantel are. Unacceptable.

Anfisa....gold digger. She found out Jorge didn't have the money he claimed he had, now she wants out. Send her back to Russia with a one way ticket.

The only couple who seems to be doing well is the guy from Israel and his wife. Everyone else just needs to go to counseling or get divorces.
Danielle has come a long way. I'm proud of her for finally being able to see she was used and was able to tell Mohamed he used her. I wish she would have spent the money on an annulment, $3,000 is cheap. Would have made for a good next season

Totally agree, Pedro's mother and sister both should work. I'd be shocked if the sister has a job. They also have income from the show. They probably negotiated decent pay.

I think Jorge has more money then he said on the show but its tied up in his "business". That's why he wanted the prenup to state she gets nothing unless they're married a certain amount of time.

Loren and Alexi do really well. I don't think her tourettes is as big of a deal as the show made it out to be with Alex confronting her father to see if he really knew it was genetic and lied for whatever reason. All they have to do is IVF then test the embryos to see which does not carry any genetic disorders. It may cost them money; but the disorder will stop with Loren.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:39 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
I totally agree that Loren and Alexei seem and have seemed like a real match with a real chance at success all along. One key point about them is that both families are on board with the marriage. Yes, Alex's family misses him and wishes that their son didn't leave but as far as the couple you can see his mom likes Loren and Loren's parents like Alex. They all treat each other with respect.
I can actually see Chantel and Pedro working out as they do seem to have genuine affection for each other --and I get more of a sense with the families that they are being stirred up by the producers. Chantel's father really cracks me up -- the scene where they pulled up to Pedro's grandma;s house in the country- and he was saying the militia is there and the barking dogs....... I rolled laughing!!!

Old 08-27-2017, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I totally agree that Loren and Alexei seem and have seemed like a real match with a real chance at success all along. One key point about them is that both families are on board with the marriage. Yes, Alex's family misses him and wishes that their son didn't leave but as far as the couple you can see his mom likes Loren and Loren's parents like Alex. They all treat each other with respect.
I can actually see Chantel and Pedro working out as they do seem to have genuine affection for each other --and I get more of a sense with the families that they are being stirred up by the producers. Chantel's father really cracks me up -- the scene where they pulled up to Pedro's grandma;s house in the country- and he was saying the militia is there and the barking dogs....... I rolled laughing!!!
I do wonder if they'll try either find someone for Alex's brother or to get him on a US dating site to get him over on a fiance visa so that the parents can be near Alex and Loren when they have kids.

What I don't get is that his brother is 26, yet Alex was the one doing everything for the parents? Alex leaves the brother doesn't step up to replace light bulbs or whatever else? I wonder what the story is there?

Old 08-27-2017, 11:52 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I do wonder if they'll try either find someone for Alex's brother or to get him on a US dating site to get him over on a fiance visa so that the parents can be near Alex and Loren when they have kids.

What I don't get is that his brother is 26, yet Alex was the one doing everything for the parents? Alex leaves the brother doesn't step up to replace light bulbs or whatever else? I wonder what the story is there?

Yep I think his brother might be just lazy or has been spoiled by his mom and dad doing everything .

Old 08-27-2017, 07:48 PM

Well tonights episode drug on. Wonder what Jorge is holding back about Anfisa's job. Anyone want to guess? Dominatrix? I hope he annulls cause he should. Danielle should have too

I hope before the 90 days and spouse house are better

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Yep I think his brother might be just lazy or has been spoiled by his mom and dad doing everything .
He's 26 and in college still; I wonder if he's been there since high school or if he went back?

Old 08-27-2017, 09:20 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,315,455 times
I cannot stand Danielle. I mean really, what did she think a guy like him would be doing with her. She is angry, ignorant, and just ridiculous. He is a user, but it seems like most of these people are.

If you find someone from another country, you need to ask yourself what they want you for. It is the same with Anifisa. It is obvious she only wanted him for money and a green card. If you can't find someone in a country as large as the US, why would you think an attractive person from another country would want you.

I know a guy who just brought his gf here from Columbia. They met online, and he spent a ton getting her here. Let's see how long she sticks around once they wed, and she gets her card.

Old 08-28-2017, 05:44 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Well tonights episode drug on. Wonder what Jorge is holding back about Anfisa's job. Anyone want to guess? Dominatrix? I hope he annulls cause he should. Danielle should have too

I hope before the 90 days and spouse house are better

He's 26 and in college still; I wonder if he's been there since high school or if he went back?
Not sure if you are asking about the brother but in Israel , everyone goes into the army after high school.
Can't recall but pretty sure it's 3 years. So college comes after and a 26 yr old college student is not unusual..though most would have been working too.

I thought it was amazing to see Jorge keep saying how he has even more to say about Anfisa.
I was waiting for Alexei to jump in when Mohammed was yelling at Loren but I think it was under control.
lots of drama last night- couldn't keep up with it- (and yet they will drag on 40 minutes worth of conversation into 5 episodes!)...Paola and Russ omg-----Anfisa and Jorge--------oh my waiting on next week I guess (and then the one after and so on)

Old 08-28-2017, 06:09 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
I can tell you right now that russ and pao are not going to stay together because he is really controlling and really cant help that it is just the way he was raised most likely . I think I see a lot of men like this raised by women who had to ask their husbands for money and he was expecting pao to be like that too and now she has not been and he does not like it .I think Danielle just needs to move on along with anfisa and Jorge .chantel and pedro are a lost cause . Yep I think the only ones who will be together in a year are alexi and loren .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV