Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2019, 07:18 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
It’s amazing how the show managed to find so many nut jobs to participate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
It’s amazing how the show managed to find so many nut jobs to participate.

^^^
I found this to be really funny...lol
Thx for the laugh.

Don't you guys leave the house? The country is full of nut jobs; they're everywhere!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2019, 07:23 AM

1,480 posts, read 1,230,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Watching Caesar now he's in the taxi, what's with the 2 inch straight hair pointing out of his neck? Its driving me nuts! Did it drive anyone else nuts,

Angela will bring Michael to America and her not having a kid will get to him because he couldn't lie to her about having one. She didn't ask the right questions.

Zied wants $500? I wonder why and I wonder if he really had a job and if she's sent him money
I didn't notice it at first but my husband pointed it out and then I couldn't concentrate on anything else Caesar was saying. I was trying to determine if it was growing out of his neck or it wasn't his.

Old 10-02-2019, 10:37 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
90 Day Fiance The Other Way

Ronald and Tiffany - Tiffany is getting freaked out for her son's safety in South Africa. The poor kid is saying he doesn't want to live there forever. I can't blame him. Smart kid. I'm sure she decided to send him back home and that's how she ended up having their daughter in the US. Hopefully she can get Ronald to the US. I surely wouldn't want to birth a kid in the public hospital either!

Jenny and Sumit - Sumit finally came back to speak to Jenny before she had to go back home. I'd like to know how he got away from his marriage since they're still together. Obviously they haven't gotten divorced or Sumit and Jenny would be married by now.

Laura and Aladin - Laura looked beautiful but very uncomfortable in her wedding gown. That gown looked heavy as heck! I was happy to see that they edited her son in a positive way. Was shocked to hear he didn't want her having a family with Aladin because he expects Laura to help him pay for college.

Paul and Karine - She was sad to see his mother go, was able to have a talk with his mother via the translation app. I really hate that Karine keeps telling Paul she's going to divorce him which shows how young she really is. Now that she's in the US I'll be shocked if she doesn't try to bring her parents here. All I know is that I'd be pissed if my hub was talking to women in another country like Karine does.

Hot off google stories - Poor Deavon posted on a private Korean FB group that she did not have health insurance for (see spoiler) and the post ended up being made public by someone leaking what she said. People really suck doing that to her.

All I have to say is I'm very disappointed in her and Jinhoon...

Spoiler
'90 Day Fiance: The Other Way' Couple Deavan Clegg and Jihoon Lee Expecting Second Child
Quote:
"So I am currently pregnant and do not have health insurance in Korea and I don't know where to start or what to do," Clegg wrote in a message she thought would only be seen by members of the Facebook group, reports Reality TV World. "I just found out my insurance is not international... I'm also unaware of how much it would cost to have a child here. And I'm starting to think I should go back to my home country because of this."

Also Hot off google stories - Laura and Aladin - She's not pregnant (she's claiming it was an ectopic pregnancy, which was never viable) and apparently there's a rumor that I'm tending to believe because it gives a great reason why he's not so great in the Jiggy jiggy department... See the spoiler for why...

Spoiler
'90 Day Fiancé The Other Way': Laura claims Aladin is gay and fans slam her for spreading rumors about him
Quote:
..Laura can be seen noting that Aladin confessed to her about not liking a man going down on a woman...
In another conversation Laura hinted at the idea that Aladin engaged in sexual relationships at the gym where he acts as a personal trainer. She noted that many men at his gym hooked up with other men in the shower and Aladin was one of them...
"He told me men in his work have sex in the shower," she noted. "And guess who always had a shower at work even though our home was 20 ft away"

Last edited by Roselvr; 10-02-2019 at 11:57 AM..

Old 10-03-2019, 01:02 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,076,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Don't you guys leave the house? The country is full of nut jobs; they're everywhere!
Re; the nutjobs

You say they're everywhere...yes...but they're not performing for us on TV.

And, of course I leave the house, you silly. lol

Old 10-07-2019, 09:49 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
I thought it was so incredibly sad and touching ( really) to see Tiffany and especially Daniel leave. There definitely seems to be genuine affection between Daniel and DAD.
Jenny and Sumit are just pathetic.
Akiny and Benjamin- what is with her baby voice??
Watching pillow talk- Elizabeth and Andrrrrei were fun to watch. She looks so different without her signature dark lipstick. The other couples watching are still great fun to watch but it's seeming more and more forced.
My favorite is still Tariq and bro.

Old 10-07-2019, 11:27 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times
Why is Tiffany leaving? Because she wants to go home? Because she doesn't want to give birth in the public hospital where Ronald can't attend? So she's going to the US where he really can't attend. She's taking Daniel from a father he loves who loves him. She's only been there THREE MONTHS. Dang, give it a chance.

Don't anybody tell me any spoilers because I'm living for that tell all next week. It looked like pretty much everyone is back in the US.

Old 10-08-2019, 07:54 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,783,073 times
As I understand it, she's coming back here because she doesn't want to give birth in that public hospital, they can't afford the private hospital, and her medical insurance isn't valid in SA. She says she's going to try to get a visa for Ronald but with his record it's not a sure thing. If it happens it won't be in time for the birth.

Old 10-08-2019, 08:15 AM

16,421 posts, read 12,525,969 times
And she's concerned about the safety of her children, which is valid, IMO.

I was kind of floored when the real estate agent said so nonchalantly "if someone breaks into your house, just scream really loudly and someone will come." HUH?? I'd be on the next flight out, TBH.

Old 10-08-2019, 08:41 AM

2,529 posts, read 2,783,073 times
Yeah. I wondered if that was producer-driven. I can't imagine any legitimate real estate agent saying something like that so glibly. I'd be outta there!

Old 10-08-2019, 08:52 AM

3,805 posts, read 6,359,415 times
I don't know why this bugs me so much, but it seems like all the principals on this show call each other "baby". Is that a thing? Are there no other terms of endearment? It just sounds weird, especially from the men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV