Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2020, 12:17 PM

6,153 posts, read 4,527,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

There's as much chemistry as a brother and sister. Obviously it didn't last long. She only wanted sex and a green card

Don't forget $1,000 worth of clothing and cosmetics and a ticket to Brazil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2020, 01:03 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Was that on last nights episode? I haven't seen it yet. I saw the beginning then went to sleep

Old 07-07-2020, 06:39 AM

50,382 posts, read 64,034,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Yep, fairly common use in rural/small town south. Lot's of people 'tote' their groceries in from the car, etc.
They tote them in a “poke” lol.

Old 07-07-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I don't think Asuelu is autistic. I just think he's devoid of personality and he's basically a manchild.

I don't fault him for his chauvinistic views. He doesn't know any better. It's still very much the way in Samoa. But he needs to be open to the fact that the way life is in Samoa isn't the way life is in the US. He chose to marry an American and move to the US. He shouldn't expect his life will look very Samoan.
Agree that he doesn't know any better. You'd think that by the time Kennedy was that age that he would start to settle into how it is here verses Samoa.

I do think her father will be having another discussion with him that he needs to change his thinking to accept that men and women are equal here and that if he doesn't like it, he can go back home.

Quote:
I watched Sunday's episode last night. I guess that was on the prior show because I must have dozed off or wasn't paying attention. He mentioned giving her money and buying clothes I believe.

I thought Larissa calling her was so stupid. It was to try to make drama between Jess and Colt. So far, Jess is nothing like hot headed Larissa. I'm happy that Larissa's parts have been short lately.

I wonder where Asuelu went when he got on the bus and left. My guess is back to Utah.

I'm surprised that Paul's mother is shutting him out. I was a bit surprised to see Paul flip out when Karine took the baby out of the car seat. At his age you'd think he would explain that she can't do that. Same with Kalani did to Asuelu when he took their son out of the car seat. There was no reason for him to bring Karine and the baby to his mothers to get the car running.

I wonder if Angela will get the biopsy results before she leaves. She seems to be taking it pretty well considering female cancers run in her family.

Michael's aunt is smoking something if she thinks Angela will ever let Michael have the power that men have in Nigeria. She thinks Angela will open her mind at some point because she's "teachable". LMFAO!

Michael is in his 30's, once again I have to ask why he hasn't had a kid yet? His aunt makes it sound like Nigerian women are lining up to possibly marry him. Why hasn't that happened yet?

I do wonder what their plan is now to get Michael here since Trump stopped immigration from Nigeria. I honestly don't see him being able to move like Avery's husband Omar did. Michael hasn't held a job in years which is stupid. Azan did the same thing, stopped working once Nicole came into the picture.

Last edited by Roselvr; 07-07-2020 at 08:18 AM..

Old 07-07-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
I watched Sunday's episode last night. I guess that was on the prior show because I must have dozed off or wasn't paying attention. He mentioned giving her money and buying clothes I believe.

It was at the end where he was having dinner with his mother and Vanessa and they were asking him some questions and flicking glances at each other over his responses.

Old 07-07-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
It was at the end where he was having dinner with his mother and Vanessa and they were asking him some questions and flicking glances at each other over his responses.
Thanks, I didn't realize he got that detailed. I was partially falling asleep by then. I'm really not into this season of this one and the other way. I'd rather see John and Rachel, Avery and Omar and a few others. Just don't care for the people. Why did we need to see Colt and Larissa? I'm over Angela and Michael as everyone can probably tell.

Old 07-07-2020, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks, I didn't realize he got that detailed. I was partially falling asleep by then. I'm really not into this season of this one and the other way. I'd rather see John and Rachel, Avery and Omar and a few others. Just don't care for the people. Why did we need to see Colt and Larissa? I'm over Angela and Michael as everyone can probably tell.

It's only interesting in that Larissa has a few points about Colt and we can only see them now that she's not ranting and raving and going crazy. And I loved the preview with his mother; I can't wait for that.

Old 07-08-2020, 10:39 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,514 times
LOL, that Samoan Guy can't act. Just saying. Actually, a lot of them can't. lol.

Old 07-08-2020, 12:47 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
I love how Asuelo says not a word, just grabs his bags, finds a bus and rides away. I don't really blame him, though. With the entire family against him, he already lost the war. He should just ride all the way back to Samoa and tell his wife he will come back once she tells her parents to butt out of their marriage.

Old 07-08-2020, 01:11 PM

3,254 posts, read 2,342,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I can't figure out how Caesar sent Maria about $90k per year when he's a nail tech in eastern NC. There's no way he's making that much (plus whatever his own expenses are)
I thought it was $90K over the 5 years he'd 'known' her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV